剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
你不能把这一切全都藏心里 菲
You can't just keep holding everything in like this, Fi.
那你处理的方式跟我不一样吗
Like-- like you're handling things any differently?
贾兹来了
It's Jaz.
嘿 回来了
Hey, guys.
嘿 你们好
Hey. - Hey, guys!
瞧瞧是谁 天 好想你
Look who it is. Oh, I missed you.
嘿 特尼 -你好吗
Hey, Thony. - How are you?
挺好 -嘿
Good. - Hey!
嘿 我胳膊下面有什么东西吗
Hey! Is there something under my arm?
感觉起来真的有东西在下面
I mean, seriously, it feels like there's something there.
是我 JD 是我啊
It's me, JD. It's me!
咦 你是怎么跑到下面去的
Oh, hey! How'd you get under there?
克里斯 JD来了 克里斯 JD来了
Chris, JD's here! Chris, JD's here!
篮球夏令营还开心吗
So, how was basketball camp?
特别开心
It was pretty awesome.
是吧 贾兹表现出色
Yeah? Jaz slayed it.
她打了一个星期的中锋
She played a mean center all week.
整个球场都是她的
She owned the paint.
我闺女真棒
That's my girl.
谢谢你带她过去 JD
Well, thanks for taking her, JD.
开玩笑呢 应该我谢你才对
You kidding me? I should be thanking you.
但愿咱俩今后多点这种活动
I hope we can do a lot more stuff like that.
对了 妈妈 我有消息要告诉你
So, Mom, I have some news for you.
嗯
Mm-hmm?
爸爸要搬到维加斯了
Dad's moving to Vegas.
什么 对
What? Yeah.
我在维斯特莫预备学校找了个教职
Um, I got that teaching job at Westmore Prep
我的指挥官给我写了封推荐信
My commanding officer wrote me a recommendation letter,
他肯定是说了很多好话
and it must have been pretty good,
因为我下月就能入职了
because I start next month.
恭喜你 JD
Congratulations, JD
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 真是个好消息
Wow! That-- That's great news.
你好啊 JD
Oh. Hey, JD.
你 你的手怎么了
What-- what happened to your hand?
没什么大不了的
Oh, it's nothing, man.
克里斯打坏了东西 被停学了
Chris broke something and got suspended.
是真的吗
Is this true?
我都说了 没什么大不了的
I-I said it's nothing, okay?
来吧 咱们走吧
Um, uh, come on, let's go.
见到你很高兴
It was good seeing you.
行 那好吧 老大
Okay. Um, alright, chief.
我回奥克兰之前会来看你的 好吗
I'll swing by before I head back to Oakland, okay?
好的 再见爸爸 -再见宝贝
Okay. Bye, Dad. - Alright, bye, baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
出什么事了 克里斯做啥了
What happened? What did Chris do?
他打碎了学校洗手间的镜子
Uh, he-he broke a mirror in the bathroom at school.
为什么 -他最近压力比较大
Why? He's going through some stuff,
而且很快就能回去上学了
and his suspension is almost over,
所以这事儿就别再问他了 好吗
so maybe don't ask him about it, okay?
所以 你先去洗个澡吧
So, why don't you go take a shower, hmm?
我 我来
And I'll-- I'll, um--
帮你洗脏衣服
I'll do your laundry from your trip.
好吗
Yeah?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
很好
Great.
菲 你怎么了
Fi, talk to me.
我看得出来你很难过
I can see you're upset.
这下正合我意了 JD慢慢成了贾兹的英雄
This is just what I need, JD getting to be
而我的生活就是一团乱麻
Jaz's hero while my life's a big, fat mess.
她不会这么想你的
This is not what she thinks.
你知道的
You know it.
听着 JD人不错 她的成长过程中
Look, JD's great, and most of her life,
他几乎都被派驻海外
he's been stationed overseas.
我理解
I get it.
我只是不知道今后的路怎么走
I just don't know how this is gonna work
我怎么能振作起来
or how I'm gonna get my crap together.
不要紧 不要紧
Shh, shh, shh.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
听着
Listen.
你会没事的 好吗 菲
You're gonna be fine, Fi, okay?
这几周大家都过得很难
It's been a tough couple of weeks.
但总会有希望的
But things will get better.
我明天再从博斯科那里多拿点药
I'm gonna get more meds tomorrow from Bosco,
我们会全部卖♥♥掉的
and we're gonna sell them together.
我们会没事的
And we're gonna be fine.
好吗
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你好 博斯克
Hey, Bosco
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
你也是 姐妹 -是啊
You, too, sister. - Yeah.
莫拉雷斯
Morales.
谢谢你这么快就赶过来
还顺利吗
不容易啊 兄弟
我还得让我尤马的表姐提出这事
I had to get my cousin from Yuma to bring this up.
以防被辛卡拉发现
Couldn't risk Sin Cara finding out.
毕竟这个量级的货
Not with this cargo.
这都是什么
What's all this?
我没下单这么多啊
I didn't order this much.
你是没有 是阿曼下的单
No, you didn't. Arman did.
成箱成箱的毒品
Boxes and boxes of narcotics?
你是真想拿街头去卖♥♥啊
You really want to sell this on the street?
我们试过你的方式了 特尼
We tried things your way, Thony.
现在该试试我的了
Now we're doing them my way.
这跟我信奉的一切截然相反
Doing this is against everything I stand for,
可你显然不在乎
but, clearly, it doesn't matter to you.
我只在乎我们能不能赚大钱
What matters to me is we make a real profit.
这批货就能做到
That's what this will allow us to do.
你觉得有这么简单
And you think it's that simple?
真觉得会那么简单吗
You really think it's that simple?
我兄弟有熟人 瞬间就能帮我们卖♥♥掉
My buddy has a contact that can move all this like that.
这堆药轻轻松松能卖♥♥20万
All these drugs-- 200 grand. Easy.
你有想过这些药流入街头后
Okay, what do you think will happen
的后果吗
when the drugs hit the streets?
毒贩子除了钱六亲不认
Dealers don't care about anything but money.
他们会卖♥♥给任何人
They will sell it to anybody.
会造成死亡 嗑药过量 你不在乎吗
It doesn't matter if people die, overdose,
你不在乎吗
Doesn't matter.
我只知道这批货今晚就要送到我的人手里
All I know is, these boxes need to get to my guy tonight.
他们怎么处置就是他们的事了
What he does with them after that is not my concern.
你也许不关心别人的死活
Well, you might not care about what happens to people,
但我关心
but I do.
哦 你是说那个汽车旅馆的经理
Oh, like that motel manager? Huh?
他威胁了我的家人
He was threatening my family.
罗伯特·卡姆达也威胁了我的家人
Robert Kamdar is threatening mine.
我为你做了你需要的一切
Everything you've needed, I've done for you.
我不多问 不评判
I don't ask questions. I don't judge you.
为了保护你安全 我什么都做了
I've done whatever it takes to keep you safe.
我甚至为你杀了人
I even killed for you.
你有感恩过吗
You even appreciate that?
我想帮忙 阿曼
I want to help, Arman.
我就在帮忙
I am helping.
但不是以这种方式
But not this way.
你这么做我只能退出
If you do this, I'm out.
那我们就没什么好说的了
Well, I guess we're done.
我一会回来取药
I'll be back for the drugs later.
所以 一番骚操作之后
So, after all that,
技术部门只从玛雅的手♥机♥上查到了几条短♥信♥
all I. T. got off of Maya's phone was a few texts?
还是发到私人应用的加密短♥信♥
Encrypted texts to a private-messaging app.
她的手♥机♥也就用了几天
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表