剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
《清洁女工》前情提要
Previously on "The Cleaning Lady"
不知道你们有没有听说 你们见过面后 联调局的人去了
I don't know whether you heard, but after your meeting, the FBI stormed in.
他们把科特斯给杀了
They killed Cortes.
我找到接盘你们药的人了
I have someone else who will buy the drugs from you,
但这次按我的规矩来
but this time the deal will be made on my terms.
麻烦你跟克里斯跟我去局里一趟 接受讯问
I need you and Chris to come in to the station for questioning.
我们拿到了杀害马可·罗萨的新证据
We have new evidence in the murder of Marco De La Rosa.
你杀科特斯那事我保护了你
I protected you when you shot Cortes!
现在轮到你保护我了
Now it's your turn to protect me!
得把特尼·罗萨放了
Thony De La Rosa needs to be released.
她是一起联邦案件中的重要人物
She's an important asset in a federal case.
根据你跟我说的 这事不怪你 克里斯
From what you've told me, it wasn't your fault, Chris.
是意外 我不会抓你的
It was an accident. I'm not gonna bring you in.
特尼 阿曼 这位是玛雅·坎贝尔
Thony, Arman. Meet Maya Campbell.
要么你俩也是内鬼 要么我能信任你们
Either you two are also rats or you're people I can trust.
证明你们的忠诚吧
Prove your loyalty.
我不会对这女孩开枪的
I'm not gonna shoot this girl.
这是你跟特尼活着离开这里的
Because it's the only way you and Thony
唯一办法
will get out of here alive.
别开枪 求你了
Don't do this! Please!
是她吗 是玛雅吗
Is it her? Is it Maya? Is it Maya?!
很遗憾 加勒特
I'm so sorry, Garrett,
你看起来
♪ You look like ♪
像是个
♪ A perfect fit ♪
需要
♪ For a girl in need ♪
绷带的女孩
♪ Of a tourniquet ♪
但你能拯救我吗
♪ But can you save me? ♪
来救救我吧
♪ Come on and save me ♪
要是你能救我
♪ If you could save me ♪
让我不再做个怪胎
♪ From the ranks of the freaks ♪
不再怀疑自己除了怪胎
♪ Who suspect they could never love anyone ♪
永远不会爱上别人
♪ Except the freaks ♪
菲 醒醒
Fi, wake up.
菲
Fi.
干嘛 这是要干嘛
What? What is it?
你跟孩子们得马上走
You and the kids need to go now.
我把卢卡东西收拾好了
Huh? I packed Luca his bag,
但我得给你讲下他吃的药
but I need to go through his medications with you.
等等 -来
Wait-- - Just come.
这些是卢卡的药物说明
These are the directions for Luca's medications.
你们一到地方 就把药放冰箱里
As soon as you get there, you put it in the fridge.
什么 我们要去哪儿啊 特尼
What? Where are we supposed to go, Thony?
你们可以去JD家 他才搬过去对不对
Well, I was thinking JD's. He just moved in, right?
是 但我不能就这么平白跑过去
Yeah, but I can't just show up at his door.
你说过会告诉我前因后果的
You said you were gonna tell me what's going on.
那昨晚到底出什么事了
So, I mean, what happened last night?
我们在逃避什么
What-- What are we running from, huh?
我一直在帮加勒特搜集一个男人的证据
I've been helping Garrett find evidence on a man,
那人极其危险
someone very dangerous,
我只想确保
and I just want to make sure
你跟孩子们平安无事
nothing bad happens to you and the kids.
具体内容我没法透露
I can't talk about what happened,
但信我就好
but just trust me.
这才是他昨晚跟咱家待了整宿的原因吗
Is-- Is that why he was in our living room all night?
对 我要他留在这儿等我交易完回来
Yeah. I asked him to stay here until I finished a deal.
什 现在交易还没结束吗
What-- But it's not over?
别这样 菲
No. Fi
只要我一确保安全
As soon as I know it's safe,
你跟孩子们 就可以回来了
you and the kids, you come back home.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
你不跟我们一起走吗 不行
You're not coming with us? No.
要走一起走 明白吗
If-- If we go, we go together, okay?
联调局没了你照样办案
The FBI can handle this without you.
这不是你分内事
It's not your job!
我走不了 对不起
I can't. I'm sorry.
我得跟阿曼一起把这事做个了结
I need to finish this with Arman.
所以跟他有关了
Oh. So this is about him?
不是 是关系到你们 是关系到咱家
No, it's about you! It's about our family.
这男人威胁我们 他知道卢卡
This man threatened us. He knows Luca's name.
知道你 知道你俩孩子 知道咱们住哪儿
He knows about you, the kids, where we live.
这里不安全 你们必须走
It's not safe. You have to go now.
克里斯
Chris.
醒醒 克里斯 -妈
Wake up, Chris. - Mom.
克里斯 我们 -妈 今天周六
Chris, we-- - Mom, it's Saturday.
我知道
I know. I know.
我们现在就得走 你得起来收拾行李 知道了吗
We have to go now, so you have to pack a bag, okay?
快点 -等等 什么
Come on. - Wait. What?
去哪儿啊 -快点
Where are we going? - Just come on.
怎么了
What's going on?
这搁到以后再说 好吧
W-We'll talk about it later, okay?
起来了
Come on.
警♥察♥又回来找了是吗
Are the cops back?
不是 那是贾兹跟卢卡的声音
N-No, i-it's just-- it's just Jaz and Luca.
加勒特说他会守口如瓶
Garrett said he wasn't going to say anything,
他就会做到 好吧
and he won't, okay?
我们
We're just--
我们去JD家待一阵子 明白吗
We're just going to JD's for a little while, okay?
好吧 可是为什么 为什么要去
Okay. W-Why? W-What's this about?
跟特尼舅妈有关系吗 她没事吧
Auntie T? Is she okay?
她没事 这不过是预防措施而已
No. She's fine. It-- It's just a precaution.
好吧 -所以确实与她有关
Okay? - So-- But this is about her?
是因为这个那个联调局的人昨晚才留下来的吗
Is that why the FBI agent stayed last night?
等等 是出什么事了吗
Wait. Did something happen?
我不能告诉你是怎么回事因为
I can't tell you what happened because
嘿 因为我也不知道
Hey. Because I don't know.
特尼在协助加勒特 帮联调局查案
Thony's working with Garrett on an FBI investigation,
我们只知道这些就够了
and-- t-that's all we're supposed to know.
但他们说这里不安全
But we've been told it's not safe here,
她办完事之前都不安全
not until she's finished with this.
我需要你帮我
What I need from you is to help me
照顾贾兹跟卢卡 别让他们害怕
with Jaz and Luca without scaring them.
不能让他们察觉出不对劲
They can't suspect anything is wrong.
你能做到吗 亲爱的
Can you do that for me, anak?
好
Yeah. Yeah?
行 没问题 我可以 妈
Yeah, okay. I got you, Mom.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you. Yeah.
我还是觉得你该跟我们一起走
I still think you should come with us.
一家人就该齐齐整整
We should all stick together.
我知道 菲 我也想去
I know, Fi. I wish I could.
信我
Trust me.
我找不到手♥机♥充电器了 你拿了没
I couldn't find my phone charger. Did you take it?
没 但我爸那儿应该有 你可以跟他借
No, but my dad should have one you can borrow.
行吧
Okay. M
我不想走
I don't want to go.
别闹 卢卡 嘿
Come on, Luca. Hey.
去JD家小度个假
A staycation at JD's house?
肯定特好玩 -好吧
It'll be bomb. - Okay.
你确定不一起去吗 特舅妈
You sure you can't come, Auntie T?
不去 她得留在这里
No, she's gotta be here
等房♥东那边派的水管工过来
for when the landlord sends the plumber.
对
Yeah.
好 所有人出发吧
Okay. Everybody, let's go.
好 来吧 -上车上车
Alright, come on. - Go, go, go, go, go, go.
要出现排异反应就打给我
Okay, so, call me if there's any sign of rejection,
要你联♥系♥不到我
and if for any reason you can't reach me,
就给他用强的松
just give him the prednisone--
我知道 特尼 我记下了
I-I know, Thony. I got it.
我会照顾好他的
I will take care of him, but...
你一定要平安
But please be safe.
明白吗
Yeah. Okay?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表