剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah. They're down here at the valet.
特尼呢
And Thony?
她跟他们一起上车了
She just got in a vehicle with them.
前面有两辆城市越野开路
There's two S.U.V.s in front.
特尼跟卡姆达一起坐在第三辆车里
Thony's riding with Kamdar in the third behind them.
知道他们要去哪儿吗
Any idea where they're headed?
还不清楚 但他们开车了
Not yet, but they're on the move,
往北走了 带了不少保镖
turning northbound on the strip, with heavy security detail.
我们这就到
We're on our away,
增援到之前都不要冒进
but do not engage until you have backup.
收到
Understood.
保持通话 考迪洛 他们现在到哪了
Talk to me, Caudillo. Where are they now?
刚在山岭道往西拐
Just turned west on Range Road
那方向有什么 -没什么
What the hell is out there? - Not much.
我得减速了 要不该被发现了
I gotta drop back or I'll be seen.
好 别跟丢了
Alright, just don't lose them.
加勒特
Garrett?
我都跟你说了别惹卡姆达
I told you to stay the hell away from Kamdar.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
特尼现在跟他一块儿呢
Thony's with him now.
靠
Damn it.
知道他们可能去哪儿吗
You have any idea where they're going?
你得多告诉我点信息才够猜
You're gonna have to give me more than that.
我们现在在北拉斯维加斯 正沿山岭道往西走
We're in North Vegas, heading west on Range Road.
那方向有个垃圾场
Yeah, there's a junkyard out there.
卡姆达派我过去收过账
Kamdar used to send me to collect
他们肯定是往那边去了
They have to be headed in that direction.
咱俩在那边会合
I'll see you there.
不行 你别管了
No. You stay the hell away.
阿曼
Arman!
靠
Damn it.
买♥♥家不大信任人
My buyer has some trust issues,
所以才来这里
which is why we're here.
不得不说 我也一样
And I have to say, so do I
我真的 真的需要拿到药
I really, really need to get those meds
好回去医院给卢卡用
back to the hospital for Luca.
别担心
Don't worry.
你的药就在这儿
Your meds are here.
我都跟你说了别过来
I told you not to come here.
是 你也知道不可能
Yeah, well, you know that wasn't happening.
不带这个别进去
You're not going in without this.
走吧
Come on.
先暂时同仇敌忾吧
Let's go pretend to be on the same side
快点
Come on!
有些事我还是想跟你谈一下
There's something I still need to discuss with you.
你说过我心脏骤停
You said my cardiac arrest
是因为药物互相作用
was caused by a drug interaction.
猜测而已
Well, that was just a guess.
别骗我 特尼
Don't lie to me, Thony.
几个人 大概五六个吧
How many? About five, six.
我发誓
I swear.
怎么了
What?
你是救了我命
You saved my life, yes,
但你出现时机的太巧了
but you just happened to be right there.
感觉你知道要发生什么一样
Like you knew what was coming.
乔瑟夫跟我说你不让用除颤器
And Joseph told me you refused to use the defibrillator
因为会害我没命 -是
that would've killed me. - Yes.
作为一名医者的从业经验
Based on all my experience as a doctor--
说实话 特尼 说实话
The truth, Thony! The truth.
要我早就知道的话 罗伯特 我肯定会告诉你
If I knew anything, Robert, I would tell you, okay?
干掉她 -什么 想想
Finish her. - What? Think of--
想想我儿子
Think of my son.
我才救了你命
And I-I just saved your life.
所以我会一命还一命
And for that, I'll grant a life for a life.
你儿子可以活下去
Your son can live.
我们不会碰你家人
We won't touch your family.
但你骗过我太多次
But you've lied to me one too many times.
不
No.
别乱动
Don't move!
待那别动
Stay there!
罗伯特·卡姆达
Robert Kamdar!
面向车站好
Up against the vehicle,
终于抓到他了
We got him.
加勒特
Garrett?
加勒特 你能听见吗
Garrett, can you hear me?
加勒特中枪
Garrett down!
救命
Help!
呼吸
Breathe.
加勒特
Garrett.
撑住
Stay with me.
加勒特 撑住
Garrett, stay with me.
坚持住
Hold on. Hold on.
你成功了
Yoy did it
不 是我们成功了
No, we did it.
探员中抢
Agent down over here!
加勒特
Garrett?
加勒特
Garrett.
不 不
N-- No.
他怎么样了
How is he doing?
很好 医生说治疗起效了
Good. The doctor said the treatment worked.
他状态很稳定
He's stable.
非常感谢
Salamat. Ingot ka.
妈妈
Mom!
不许身体接触
No touching.
你们怎么样 卢卡呢
How are guys doing? And how-- how's Luca?
他还没醒 所以不让我们探视
He was sleeping, so they wouldn't let us see him,
但社工说他情况不错
but the social worker says he's doing okay.
那就好 那就好
Good. Good.
有时候 你需要遵从内心
Well, sometimes, you need to do what you know
做你认为对的事
is right in your heart,
即便其他人都说你错也不要紧
and even when other people say it's wrong.
好吧 但不应该让你
Okay, but it's not right that you have to pay
付出这种代价啊
for it like this.
我知道 儿子
I know, anak.
但是别担心
But-- But don't worry.
T舅母会 想办法救我出去的
Your Auntie T is, uh-- she's working on getting me out.
但如果她做不到呢
But what if she can't?
如果你被遣返了呢
What if you get deported?
我想 我想 也许你们爸爸能
I guess-- I guess, maybe your-- your dad can--
菲 你知道我会照顾他们的
Oh, Fi, you know I've got them.
这事你不用担心 好吗
That's something you don't have to worry about, okay?
我们不会有事的 妈
We'll be fine, Mom.
我们没事
We'll be okay.
我们会有办法的
We'll work it out.
我 我现在正在紧紧拥抱你
I'm just-- I'm holding you tight right now.
别担心 T舅母会想办法的
Don't worry. Your Auntie T, she's on it.
他们让我来这找你
They told me I'd find you here.
坐吧 特尼
Have a seat, Thony.
你知道吗 加勒特毕业时
You know, Garrett graduated
在班里排名97
97th in his class at the Academy?
250人他排第97名
97th out of 250.
顶多算是个中等吧
He was average at best.
但是在实际工作中他的办案直觉却很厉害
But no one had better instincts in the field.
他总是有办法摆脱困境
He could always find a way to wiggle out of anything,
安然脱险
land on his own two feet...
直到他遇到了你
until he met you.
我也没想搞成这样
I never meant for this to happen.
我们告诉过你 你线人的身份暴露
We told you your status as a CI was compromised.
我们告诉你不要纠缠卡姆达
We told you not to engage with Kamdar.
我 我这么做是为了菲奥娜
I-I did what I had to for Fiona,
加勒特跟我说 只要我能爆出卡姆达的料
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表