剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我是改了运送路线 但药不在我手里
I got them rerouted, but I don't have them
因为你把整件事都给搅和了
because you screwed it all up.
好吧 对不起
Okay. I'm really sorry.
真心的 但是我需要那批药
I really am. But I need that drug--
如果你对我能有点信任的话
Look, if you had just trusted me,
卡姆达现在已经死了 药也已经到手了
Kamdar would be dead and we'd have those meds.
但既然他还活着 多亏了你
But since he's still alive, thanks to you,
我们现在只能夹着尾巴做人
we all have to lay low now.
我等不了了
I can't wait.
我现在就在医院跟卢卡在一起
I'm at the hospital with Luca, and the tests confirmed
检查显示他的肝受损严重 医院无能为力
that his liver is so damaged they can't do anything about it
只能让他去排号♥等肝移植
but put him on the transplant list.
可我们都知道他肯定是等不到了
And we both know he's never gonna get it this way.
所以马尼拉的那批药是我唯一的希望了
So this drug from Manila is my only hope
只有那款药能逆转肝损伤
to reverse the liver damage.
所以我才要救活卡姆达
That's why I did what I did with Kamdar.
但是拜托了 别让我儿子为我的错付出代价 阿曼
But, please, don't let my son pay for my mistakes, Arman.
我需要那批药
I need this drug.
好吧
Alright.
我会想办法拿到药 但之后我们就两清了
We'll get those meds, but after that, we're done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在哪家医院呢
What hospital are you in?
内华达总医院
Nevada General.
卡姆达的人在盯着 我争取从后面溜出去
Kamdar's men are watching. I'll slip out the back.
我去接你
I'll come get you.
你知道我接了多少通电♥话♥
You know how many angry calls
来找那批失踪的货吗
I've gotten looking for that missing shipment?
你说了吗
Did you say anything?
当然没有
No, of course not.
好了 赶紧把这批货给我转走
Alright, get this cargo out of my hair--
嘿 我还要呢
Hey, I need that.
阿曼 在这
Arman, it's here!
我们要找什么药
So, what are we looking for here?
叫肝肽
It's called hepatic peptin.
不一定在哪个箱子里
It could be in any of these boxes.
没有
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
不是
Nope.
好
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
在哪
Where?
好 走吧 好了 你们俩去后面
Alright, let's go. Alright, two of you in the back.
你们跟我来
You come with me.
是卡姆达的人 赶紧找 要快
It's Kamdar's men. Just find it-- fast.
我会尽量拖住他们
I'll do what I can to hold them off.
好
Okay.
不
No.
不
No.
嗨 姑姑妈咪
Hi, Tita Mommy.
姑姑妈咪 这可是个新词
Tita Mommy? That's a new one.
恐龙 篮球还有船在土星上
Dinosaurs, basketballs, and boats on Saturn.
等等 你说什么呢 卢卡
Hmm? Wait. What was that, Luca?
星星船
Stars like boats.
星星船吗
Stars like boats?
嗯 好 好的 宝贝儿
Um, yeah, of course. Of course, sweetheart.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
我觉他有点不对劲
Uh, I think there's something wrong.
他开始说胡话了
He's starting to talk funny.
别担心 我 我确定他只是困了
Don't worry. I'm-- I'm sure he's just tired.
如果他有问题监视器会显示的
The monitors will let us know if something's wrong.
医生
Doctor!
不 不 他需要帮助
No! No, no. He-- He needs help!
他开始流鼻血了
Um, his nose is bleeding!
冈萨雷斯医生 打扰一下
Dr. Gonzales. Excuse me.
冈萨雷斯医生 卢卡开始流鼻血
Um, Dr. Gonzales, Luca's nose is bleeding,
而且他开始说胡话了
and he's not making sense.
说的话前言不搭后语
He's just talking gibberish.
我需要轮床和止鼻血纱布
I need a procedure cart and a nasal pack!
是 医生 -马上
Yes, Doctor. Right away.
好了 赶紧
Okay, let's go!
是
Yes!
他出现鼻出血 可能是肝性脑病
He's got epistaxis. Probable hepatic encephalopathy.
什么
What is that?
没事的 交给我吧
It's okay. We got him.
你在房♥间外等着就行
You can just wait outside the room.
好吧 我 我就在这
Okay. I'm-- I'm just here, okay?
接电♥话♥啊 特尼
Pick up, Thony.
你继续 我对付他
Go ahead. I got him.
那边
Go that way.
她在这呢
There she is!
趴下
Get down!
菲
Fi?
他怎么样了
How is he?
特尼 谢天谢地
Thony, thank God.
护士一直在检查他生命体征
The nurse keeps checking his vitals,
但他流鼻血来着
but he had a nosebleed,
我觉得应该是有脑肿胀
and I guess he had some brain swelling.
他们给他开了些辅助的药 但是
They gave him something to help him, but...
你拿到新药了吗
Did you get the new medicine?
拿到了
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
但现在还不能给他用
We can't give it to him now.
会影响到他的呼吸功能
It could affect his respiratory function.
所以要先给他上呼吸机
So we have to put him on a ventilator first
然后再给他用药
before we start him on it.
没必要上呼吸机
There's no reason to put him on a ventilator.
他呼吸没问题
His breathing is fine.
肝肽 我没开过这药
Hepatic peptin? I didn't prescribe that.
这是种治疗肝衰竭的新药
Well, it's a new drug that helps with liver failure.
这边的食药监局还没批呢
And it's not been FDA-approved here.
是没有 但已经在很多国家得到成功应用了
No, but many countries have used it successfully.
但这里没有
But not here.
即便合法 他医生也是我 不是你
And even if it were legal, I'm his doctor, not you.
治疗家庭成员
Look, it is unethical
是违反医疗道德的
to treat another member of-- of your family.
用这种药也是违法的
And it is illegal to administer this drug.
我们没得选了
We have no other options.
也许没有 但规矩存在是有其道理的
Maybe not, but regulations exist for a reason.
我不是想要你来注射
I am not asking you to administer it.
要是你想我睁只眼闭只眼 不可能
If you are asking me to look the other way, I won't.
她想求你帮她救她儿子
She's asking for you to help her save her son.
即便这样也不行
The answer is still no.
冈萨雷斯医生 患者在3B房♥间等着见你
Dr. Gonzales, patient's ready for you, room 3B.
我不管 得搞到呼吸机
I don't care. We need a ventilator.
这医院里肯定有空着没用的机器
There must be one free in this hospital.
不管怎样你都要给卢卡打药吗
You're still gonna give Luca the medication anyway?
对 -你要怎么做
Yes. - How are you gonna do that?
还没想到
I don't know.
必须先结识在这里工作的人 -对
We must know someone who works here. - Yes.
好
Okay.
好的 谢了 萨曼莎
Okay, thanks, Samentha.
好的 谢谢 尼娜
Okay. Okay. Thank you, Nina.
能找到吗
Any luck?
是这样 尼娜表亲能帮到我们
Yeah, okay, Nina's cousin can help us.
她是放射科的清洁女工
She's a cleaning lady in radiology,
她清楚设备室在哪儿
and she knows where the equipment room is.
她说能带我们过去
She said she can take us there.
发来了
Okay. There it is.
她在三楼 想咱们过去见面
She's on three, and she wants us to meet her there.
好 走吧
Okay. Let's go. Okay.
多余设备都保存在这里
All the extra equipment is kept in here,
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表