剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
但这得由你判断
But you tell me.
看起来你的各项指标都在正常范围内
Your numbers look well within the normal range.
你觉得造成我心脏骤停
So what's the most plausible explanation
最合理的解释是什么
for my cardiac arrest?
可能是药物作用
It could be a drug interaction.
或许你服用的东西发生化学反应了
Something you took didn't react well with something else.
我的医生也是这么说的
That's exactly what my doctor said.
但这份报告里没有提到这点
But there's nothing in this report that indicates that.
别担心
Not to worry.
我会再做一次更彻底的毒理检查
I'm having them run a second, more thorough tox screen.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
不客气
You're welcome.
我觉得你不日就能恢复
I don't think it's gonna take you long to recover,
但与此同时 如果你同意
but in the meantime, if you want,
那批马尼拉的毒品 我和阿曼可以先卖♥♥起来
Arman and I can sell the drugs coming from Manila,
这一点你不用担心
so it's nothing for you to worry about.
不巧的是 那批货不见了
Actually, it is. The shipment's gone missing.
什么
What?
这种事时有发生
It happens all the time.
货物常常延误或被错放
Cargo's always getting delayed or misplaced.
希望没什么大问题
Let's hope that's all it is,
毕竟那批货里还有你儿子的药
since your son's medication is with that shipment.
好吧 我去问下
Well, I-I'll check with
马尼拉的制药厂那边
the pharmaceutical factory in Manila.
没必要
There's no need.
我线人说货到了长滩 就消失了
My sources say it went missing after it arrived in Long Beach.
我会派最得力的手下去找
I'll send my best men to track it down.
一定会找到
It'll turn up.
时候就知道该找谁算账了
And then we'll find out exactly who's to blame.
先让吉尔根带你回家吧
Till then, Juergen will take you home.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
你为什么要告诉他 是药物相互作用
Why would you tell him it was a drug interaction?
他在考我 他知道答案
Because it was a test. He knew the answer.
他现在要怀疑我了
Well, he's gonna suspect me now.
你要是碰巧见到阿曼 告诉他你把我俩都卖♥♥了
So if you happen to see Arman, tell him you sold us both out.
谢谢你能来 特尼
Thank you for coming, Thony.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
我到了 很好 见个面吧
Yeah, I'm here. Great. Let's meet up.
呃 抱歉 我要去下洗手间
Uh, I'm-- I'm so sorry. I need to go to the restroom.
好 在这等你 -嗯 谢谢
Yeah, I'll wait here. - Yeah, thanks.
加勒特
Garrett?
想解释下为什么卡姆达的人
You want to explain why the hell you're being driven around
带着你到处跑吗
by Kamdar's men?
他心脏骤停发作 想让我给他看看
He had a cardiac arrest and he asked me to check on him.
你不是应该拘留阿曼吗
And you're the one who was supposed to detain Arman
不然这事也不会发生
so that wouldn't happen.
我确实拘留了他 你猜他跟我说了什么
Yeah, I did. An d guess what he told me.
我为你做过那么多
After everything that I have done,
你连玛雅究竟发生了什么
you didn't even have the decency
都不肯告诉我
to tell me what happened with Maya.
她被杀死你也在场
That you were there when she was killed.
我 我真不知道怎么告诉你
I ju-- I just didn't know how to--
那晚让我照顾你家人
You had me watch over your family that night.
我放过了克里斯
I looked the other way with Chris.
我保护了你
I protected you.
很抱歉 加勒特
I'm sorry, Garrett.
是啊 你很抱歉
Yeah. You're sorry.
这个词都被你说烂了吧
Does that word have any meaning to you anymore?
你掩盖了真♥相♥ 沉醉在自己
Or have you gotten so good at lying
编织的谎言里 你甚至都意识不到吧
and covering up the truth that you don't even recognize it?
什么事 菲
Yes, Fi?
谢天谢地你接了 特尼
Oh, thank God. Thony.
卢卡高烧快40度了 还在呕吐
Luca has a fever of 104, and he's been vomiting.
我们在内华达总医院 刚刚到
We're here at Nevada General. We just got here.
我不知道还能做什么
I-I didn't know what else to do.
你做得没错 我马上到
You did the right thing. I-I'll be right there.
卢卡被送进医院了 我得走了
Luca's at the hospital. I have to go.
好吧
Okay.
我去停车 我们跟你一起进去
I'll park the van. We'll come in with you.
不不 你进来太危险
No, no. It's not safe for you.
因为我们是非法移♥民♥吗 妈 我不在乎
Because we're TNTs? Mom, I don't care.
是卢卡出事了 -不 听我说
It's Luca. - No, okay?
谁知道会发生什么 我不能让你冒这个险
I can't take that risk with you if anything happens.
那我就给爸打电♥话♥ -不行
Then I'll call Dad. - No.
他可以送卢卡就医
He'll take Luca in.
不行 他在上班
No, okay? He's at work.
他来不及过来
It'll take too long for him to get here.
卢卡需要马上看医生
Luca needs to go now.
那我就跟你一起等
Then I'll wait with you.
不 贾兹
No, Jaz.
我要是被驱逐出境
Okay, if I get deported,
儿童保护署会把你带走的
Child Services will take you away from me.
你们俩都听着
Look, I need you to both listen to me.
开上小货车回JD家 等他回家
Take the van and go to JD's. Wait for him to come home.
求求你们 这样我才能确保你俩安全
Please. Then I know you're both safe.
我的包 谢谢
My purse, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
借过
Excuse me.
下一位
Next.
你有什么紧急情况
What's your emergency?
我侄子发高烧
Um, my nephew has a high fever,
大约1小时前开始呕吐
and he started throwing up about an hour ago.
他之前来过这家医院吗
Has he been to this hospital before?
没 这是第一次
No. It's-- It's his first time.
有健保证明吗
Proof of insurance?
他没有
Uh, he doesn't...
我们没有保险 但这事紧急情况
We don't have insurance, but it's an emergency.
他之前有什么病史吗
Does he have prior medical conditions?
有 他一生都在跟疾病斗争
Yes. His His whole life.
先填表 写完之后交上来
Fill that out. Bring it back when you're done.
把他的出生日期 家庭住址和社保号♥告诉我
We'll need his date of birth, home address, and his Social.
社保号♥
Uh, Social?
他的社会保险号♥码
His Social Security number?
哦哦
Yes.
好 谢谢你
Right. Thank you.
姑姑 妈咪呢
Tita, where's Mommy?
她很快就到
She'll be here soon, okay?
那部分你可以先空着
You can leave that part blank.
什么
What?
社会保险部分
The Social Security section,
如果你没有的话就不用填
You don t have to put one down if you don't have one.
有人就会乱写个号♥码
Some people just make up a number.
我妈就是非法移♥民♥
My mom was tago ng tago.
她也没有社会保险号♥
She didn't have a number either.
就算你是非法移♥民♥也没关系 我们会帮你医治
但他们要是驱逐我出境怎么办
医疗遣返时有发生 但在这里不会
Medical repatriation happens, but not here.
这是个避难圣地
This is a sanctuary city.
在这家医院 我门不在乎你是从哪来的
At this hospital, we don't care where you're from,
只要你在这就会进行治疗
just that you're here now.
所有人都有权享受急诊
Everyone's entitled to emergency care,
不管你是什么身份
regardless of your status.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, buddy. You doing okay?
需要抢救 请立刻到急诊室
Woman on P.A.: Code blue, stat, in the E.R. Got to go.
我们医院今天特别忙
We're really slammed back there.
但我们会很快来照看他的
But we will get him in as soon as we can.
谢谢你
Salamat.
约瑟夫 谢谢 我来吧
Joseph, thank you. Let me do it.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
有你陪我就好
I'm just keeping you company.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表