剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
好吗
Okay?
这是我们家人 我们自己的事
This is our family and our business.
我知道你有不守规矩的嗜好 米勒
I knew you had a penchant for rule-breaking, Miller,
但来我办公室瞎翻 这可不咋地
but rifling through my office? Not cool.
抱歉了
Hey, my bad.
我只是有点怀旧自己办过的案子
I just got nostalgic for the case I spent,
我花了两年时间吧
what, two years building?
你是说花了两年时间毁了这案子吗
You mean destroying?
我听说你把案子给搞砸了
From what I heard, you messed up so bad,
罗素把你给换下来了
Russo benched you.
我知道这对你来说可能不好理解
I know this may be hard for you to understand,
看你枕头下还放着本野外生存指南呢
seeing as you sleep with a field guide under your pillow,
但在现实世界里 有时候你只有打破几个鸡蛋
but in the real world, sometimes you gotta break a few eggs
才能做出煎蛋卷来 明白我的意思吧
to make an omelet. You know what I mean?
你那些牛仔把戏过去也许还行得通
Those cowboy antics may have worked for you in the past,
也许不行 毕竟你被人从案子里踢出来了
or maybe not, considering you were booted off the case.
行吧 据我所知
Yeah, last I checked,
联调局不发感谢参与奖
the FBI doesn't hand out participation trophies,
所以等你能破案的时候
so when you're ready to solve this case,
再来告诉我一声 好吧
you just let me know, all right?
这里原来是我的办公室
You know, this used to be my office.
是 听着 联调局的都盯着呢
Yeah. Yeah, look. The Feds are always watching.
所以我们才要小心点啊
Yeah, that's why we have to be careful.
听着 布莱斯 我的买♥♥家都排着队等着呢
Look, come on, Bryce. I have a buyer lined up.
你不是这么好赚的钱都不肯赚吧
You're really gonna leave that kind of cash on the table?
你就
Just--
行了 别理那些白♥痴♥了
Oh, come on. Forget those idiots.
反正我们也不想跟他们做交易
We don't want their business anyway.
我们再找一个供货商呗
You know what? We'll find another supplier.
纳蒂亚 我们找不到了
We have none, Nadia.
所有能联♥系♥的我都联♥系♥过了
I reached out to all of our contacts.
大家都知道联调局的在查我
Everybody knows the Feds are onto me.
我在这恐怕做不成军♥火♥生意了
I'm done with the gun business in this town.
没戏了 结束了
Again, that's it It's over.
我们为了达成这笔交易卖♥♥了所有值钱的东西
We sold everything to make this deal work.
什么都不剩了
We have nothing left.
我们当初也是白手起家
We both came from nothing.
后来不也风生水起
And we became something.
重头再来呗
We'll do it again.
嗯
Yeah.
那些盒子是什么东西
What are those boxes doing there?
是从墨西哥弄过来的药
It's medicine from Mexico.
给特尼弄的
For Thony.
特尼
For Thony?
我在外面为了你四处奔波时
So while I'm running around hocking pieces of our lives,
你却背着我去见了特尼吗
you're seeing Thony behind my back?
不是这样的 纳蒂亚
It's not like that, Nadia.
药是给她儿子救命的
The medicine is for her son so he can live.
除非这也能救我们的命
Unless they help us save our lives,
否则我才不在乎这些东西是干嘛用的
I don't care what they're for.
我们要想办法弄到钱才行
We're supposed to be finding ways to make money,
而不是花钱
not spend it!
特尼认为我们或许有办法赚到钱 -特尼认为哈
Thony thinks there might be a way for us to make money...Thony thinks!
如果我们能想办法多弄点药入境
...if we manage to get more meds across the border.
行 你的意思是让我
Okay, so you expect me
跟你的这个清洁工一起做生意是吧
to into business with your cleaning lady?
你还跑到你前任那里要钱呢
You're the one who ran to your ex-boyfriend begging for money.
这么做我不觉得有什么问题
You had no problem doing that.
不然我要怎么做 阿曼
And what was I supposed to do, Armando?
就让你烂在牢里吗
Let you rot in jail?
被人打死吗
Get beaten to death?
不是特尼把你从牢里捞出来的 是我
It wasn't Thony who got you out of jail. It was me!
那笔钱救了你一命
And that money saved your life!
是 但现在我就要死在这笔钱上了
Yeah, well, now it's killing me.
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
嘿 我们没别的办法了
Hey, we're running out of options here.
我们得想办法脱离困境才行
And we have to do whatever it takes to get out of this mess.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
这些药是别人的
These meds belong to other people.
特尼 坐下
Thony, sit down.
军♥火♥交易没成 所以我们得想别的办法
The gun deal didn't work out, so we're gonna have to find
来还钱了
another way to pay back the loan.
我跟纳蒂亚说了你出的主意
I told Nadia about your idea.
请你给我们讲讲你那了不起的商业计划吧
Please. Tell us about your brilliant business plan.
这些药在街上怎么卖♥♥
How much do these sell for on the street?
这些药在墨西哥买♥♥ 比这里要便宜90%
Well, um, medicine in Mexico can cost about 90% less than here.
奥施康定和阿普唑仑呢 能在街上卖♥♥的东西
And what about Oxy, Xanax? Things we can sell on the strip.
不不不 我可不是为了
Oh, no, no, no. I didn't bring drugs here
在街头卖♥♥毒品 我弄这些药是为了帮助那些
to sell on the street. They're for people who need them
付不起大价钱买♥♥药的人
who can't afford that kind of money.
所有的生意都得赚钱
Every business needs to make a profit.
就算是你搞慈善也一样
Even your little charity.
特尼 纳蒂亚说的没错
Thony, Nadia's right.
就算你想帮别人
If you want to help people,
有时候你也得有赚钱的东西
sometimes you have to offset that
来抵消你的开支
with something that actually makes money.
是啊 那看来这事只能我自己干了
Mm-hmm. Well, I think I'm gonna do this myself
因为我可不会买♥♥毒品来街上卖♥♥
because I am not selling addictive drugs on the street.
特尼 嘿
Thony, hey.
这不还没定呢吗
Hey, nothing's been decided yet.
你得先看看我们的处境再做决定
You just have to see things from where we're coming from.
我们得想办法赚块钱
We need to find a way to make money fast.
那你就得听我的 因为我知道
Listen to me then because I know the medications
人们最需要什么药
that people need the most
还有哪些药能赚到最多的钱
and the ones that are gonna make the biggest profit.
这样你们还是能赚到钱
So you're still gonna make money.
只有我们一起合作 这生意才能做成
The only way this works is if we work together.
快点
Come on.
你好啊 兄弟
累坏了兄弟 你可把我给折腾坏了
一让我来告诉你我是怎么做的 -博斯科
♪ Let me show you how we do it where I come from ♪ - Bosco.
有女人折腾你的时候就是这样吧
让我教你这到底该怎么做
♪ Let me teach you how it is supposed to be done ♪
哎呀 你脸咋搞的
别问了
让他们打你的时候别打脸啊
好吧
下来吧
这是你要的吗
Is this what you had in mind?
血压药
Blood pressure meds,
抗生素 卢卡的免疫抑制剂
antibiotics, immunosuppressants for Luca.
真难以置信 谢谢
This is incredible. Thank you.
谢谢你 博斯科
Thank you, Bosco.
谢谢
Gracias.
等我们卖♥♥掉就给你分成哈
We'll get you your cut as soon as we sell these.
我们知道你在辛·卡拉那冒了很大的险
We know the kind of risk you're taking with Sin Cara.
菲
Fi!
等等
Wait.
你弄到卢卡的药了吗
Did you get Luca's meds?
足够支撑几个月的
Enough to last for a few months.
车里还有萨曼萨的胰岛素
And in the van is Samentha's insulin,
给诊所用的药 多余的可以用来卖♥♥
some more meds for the clinic, and some left over to sell.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
这是你的货 多加了一点
So, it's your shipment, plus a little more.
我想问问
I'll say.
你还有啥
What do you have?
别这么着急
Well, not so fast.
你的货可以给你 还有你的客人最想要的
You'll get your shipment, plus what your customers want first,
但你必须帮我搭个线
but you'll have to put me in touch
联♥系♥你的所有买♥♥家
with all the buyers you know,
我给你10%提成
and you'll get a 10% cut.
我得快点卖♥♥掉
I have to move these fast.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表