剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
你得吃点东西 罗伯特
Well, you have to eat, Robert.
厨师给你做了点清淡的
The chef is bringing out something light.
而且如果你起床走动一下对你身体也好
And it's also good for you to get up and move a little bit.
对吧
Right?
罗伯特 你吓坏我了
Robert, you scared me.
我以为会失去你呢
I thought we almost lost you.
是嘛
Is that right?
是啊
Yes.
但你很快就会好起来了
But you'll be feeling like your old self soon.
我保证
I promise.
我父亲45岁就死于心脏病
My father died of a heart attack at 45.
我一直有种隐约担心
I always had this looming fear
自己也会跟他一样 死于这个年龄
that I would die at the same age, just like him
但你没有
But you didn't.
因为我做了很多预防措施
Because I took every available precaution.
我非常注意自己的心血管健康
I tried to keep on top of my cardiovascular health.
我请了最好的医生来帮我监护心脏
I hired the best doctors to keep an eye on my heart.
但还是搞成这样
But here I am.
从心脏骤停中复原
Recovering from a cardiac arrest.
有些事我们也无法控制对吧
Some things we can't control, right?
不意味着我没努力过
It doesn't mean I didn't try.
不用给我倒
Uh, not for me.
医生嘱咐过
Doctor's orders.
给她倒就行了
Just for her.
虽然这是我最喜欢的一款葡萄酒
Though it is my favorite grand cru.
有件事我需要跟你说 罗伯特
There is something I need to tell you, Robert.
你不在的时候
When you were away,
特尼来过办公室问起马尼拉的那批货
Thony came to the office asking about a shipment from Manila.
她想知道什么时候能到
She wanted to know when it was coming and she--
她说为了自己儿子不得不问清楚
she said she needed to know for her son.
我之前没多想 直到听见你们俩的对话
So I didn't think much of it until I heard you two talking.
我认为是特尼想偷走那批货
I think Thony's the one who tried to steal your shipment.
谢谢你告诉我这事
Thanks for telling me this.
我们得想办法解决这事
We're gonna have to sort this out.
确保找人看着她
Make sure someone is with her at all times.
我绝不会让你出什么意外的
I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.
对不对
Would I?
抱歉 菲
Sorry. Fi?
天
Oh, God.
他怎样了 -我不知道
How is he? - I don't know.
他们还没给他看过
They haven't checked him yet,
但是他们一直让我们等着
but they keep telling us to wait.
我的天 宝贝儿 能听见妈妈说话吗
Oh, my God. My love, can you hear me?
他们说要等多久了吗
Okay, how long did they say it would take?
没有 但我听见有人说
I don't know, but I've heard people say
他们已经等了六个小时了
they've been here for six hours already.
他可没这个时间
He doesn't have that kind of time.
女士 打扰一下
Ma'am, excuse me.
我需要医生立刻给我儿子看一下
My-- My son needs to be seen now.
我们已经尽力安排了
We're moving as quickly as we can.
我知道 但他刚进行了肝移植
I know, but he just had a liver transplant,
而且他的身体出现了排斥反应
and his body's rejecting the new organ.
他的体温已经40度了 患有黄疸
His temperature is at 104. He's jaundiced.
他的呕吐物里有血丝
There's blood in his vomit,
也就是说他马上就要肝衰竭了
which means that he's going into liver failure.
你需要呼叫儿童紧急抢救
You need to call a code white.
拜托了
Please!
我知道看上去我只是个焦虑的母亲
I know I look like any worried mother,
但我是个医生 而且我跟你说
but I am a doctor and I am telling you,
如果你不立刻给他看诊
if you don't admit him immediately,
他会死在候诊室的
he's gonna die in this waiting room.
儿童紧急抢救
Code white!
候诊室有儿童急需就诊
We have a code white in the reception area.
儿童紧急抢救
Code white.
谢谢 -儿童紧急抢救
Thank you. - Woman on P.A.: Code white.
这边 -借过一下
Here. - Hi. Excuse me. Coming through.
这是我儿子
This is my son.
交给我吧 来 宝贝儿
I got you. Come on. Come on, sweetheart.
好的
Okay.
我们跟你一起去
Okay, we're coming with you.
走吧 -好
Let's go. - Alright.
你先走
Yes. Behind you. Come on.
走吧
Go.
罗伯特 你找我
Robert, you wanted to see me?
我要你派人去内华达的每个火车站
I want you to send a team to every rail yard
还有码头
and shipping yard in the Nevada area.
找到装着那批药的集装箱
Find that container with my drugs.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
还有 把特尼带过来
And bring Thony to me.
是她偷走的药
if she's the one who's stealing from me,
我要杀一儆百
I want to make an example of her.
什么急诊等两小时
What part of "emergency" takes two hours
居然还见不到医生
to even see a doctor, huh?
感觉我们就像是透明人
I mean, it's like we're invisible.
我会让他们看到我们的
Well, you know what? I'm gonna make them see us.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi. Excuse me.
嗨 我要找冈萨雷斯医生
Hi. Uh, I am looking for Dr. Gonzales.
他就在那边
He's down there.
谢谢
Thank you.
冈萨雷斯医生
Dr. Gonzales?
冈萨雷斯医生 打扰一下
Dr. Gonzales, excuse me, excuse me.
患者卢卡·罗萨 6岁
Patient Luca De La Rosa, age 6,
之前免疫功能受损
previously immunocompromised.
在肝移植10周后
Now, 10 weeks post liver transplant.
他的体温脉搏呼吸三大指征显示呼吸和脉搏氧显著下降
His TPR shows significant drops in respiration and pulse ox.
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我也是医生
I'm a doctor.
但现在 我只是个孩子被忽视的母亲
But right now, I'm a mother whose son's been ignored.
好吧
Okay.
你说他肝移植是在10周前吗
Uh, you said his transplant was only 10 weeks ago?
对
Yeah.
器官排斥是常见状况
Organ rejection is always a concern,
但我想不到会出现如此明显的器官损伤
but I wouldn't have imagined quite this much damage already.
第一次移植显示状态良好
The first graft seems extremely clean,
而且在手术中也没有出现过并发症
so it doesn't appear to be complications from the surgery.
卢卡没法再等了
Listen, Luca can't wait any longer.
需要立刻给他治疗
He needs to be seen now.
看着这些指标
As you know, with these numbers,
我觉得他已经出现肝硬化了
he may be cirrhotic already.
我知道 但是也有可能没有
Yeah, but he-- he might not be.
还是有机会可以逆转造成的损伤的
There's still a chance we can reverse the damage.
但如果他已经出现肝硬化 我能做的也只是
But if he is, all I can do is start the process
把他加入器官共享联合网络的移植名单里
to add him to the UNOS transplant list.
我明白 但是我
Uh, I understand, but I--
听着 我几分钟后就去看他
Okay, look, I'm just gonna come by your room in a few minutes
然后帮他进行治疗
and treat his discomfort in the meantime.
好吗 -好的 谢谢
Okay? - Okay. Thank you.
至少他能加入移植名单啊
At least he's on the transplant list.
他的移植资格不可能通过的
He's never going to qualify for a transplant.
就算能通过 你认为会等多久
And even if he does, how long is that gonna take?
我需要马尼拉的那款新药
I need this new drug from Manila.
我知道药还在实验阶段
I know it's still experimental,
但它可以逆转肝损伤
but it can reverse the liver damage.
我要打给阿曼 药一定在他手里
I'm gonna call Arman. I'm sure he has the drugs.
去吧 做你该做的
Go. Do-- Do what you have to do.
我 我留在卢卡身边
I'll-- I'll stay with Luca.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想要什么 特尼
What do you want, Thony?
马尼拉那批药是不是在你手里
Do you have those drugs from Manila?
什么 你是说那批我没收到的药吗
What, you mean the meds you said I couldn't get?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表