剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
《清洁女工》前情提要
Previously on "The Cleaning Lady..."
几个渔民在科罗拉多河发现玛雅的附近
Couple of fishermen just pulled a gun out of the Colorado River
捞出来一把枪
40 yards from where we found Maya.
有指纹吗
Any prints?
他今早醒来就有黄疸
He woke up jaundiced this morning.
是呼吸困难吗
Is it hard to breathe?
特尼被卷进去了
Thony got involved in something,
现在她在帮联调局对付一个犯罪分子
and now she's helping the FBI take down a criminal.
我不想让女儿待在特尼身边
I don't want our daughter anywhere near Thony.
我在马尼拉是个外科医师 在那边我还有些人脉
I was a surgeon in Manila, I still have contacts there,
我们现在可是跟人开战了
You want to traffic drugs out of the Philippines
你还想从菲律宾走私药物
in the middle of a drug war?
卢卡又病了 对你来说应该很难吧
Must be very difficult to see Luca sick again.
如果出现了肝损伤 那还有款新药
If there is any liver damage, there's a new drug here.
叫肝肽
It's called Hepatic Peptin
我想找到方法给那些有需要的人
I want to try to find ways to get affordable medicine
提供负担得起的药物
for people who need them.
这样做我们会惹上麻烦的
We can get in a lot of trouble for these.
听说这个人可以接受贿赂
This is the name of a man who's been known to take bribes.
你要求的事他应该可以做到
He'll do what you're asking for.
这是罗伯特和纳迪亚·卡姆达的结婚证
That's a marriage certificate for Robert and Nadia Kamdar.
我要杀了卡姆达
I'm gonna kill Kamdar.
等他死了 他拥有的一切都会属于你 他的老婆
When he dies, everything he owns will belong to you...his wife.
卢卡需要的药都在你手里吗
And you have the rest of the meds for Luca?
剩下的药会跟着发往长岛的货一起
So the rest are on a cargo ship bound for Long Beach.
我是说 你要怎么脱身呢
I mean, how are you ever gonna get out of this?
我不知道
I don't know.
就像坟墓里的厨房♥一样冰冷
♪ Chilled in the kitchen... ♪
灯光摇曳在暴♥力♥的发源地
♪ The light would flicker like a violent womb ♪
黑夜比浓烟还要稠密
♪ The night was thicker than a smoky fume ♪
丽莎待在自己的房♥间
♪ Liza waited in her room ♪
本尼爱她爱得无法比拟
♪ Benny loved her like he loved no one ♪
她笑着拿着冒着烟的枪
♪ The way she'd laugh and hold a smoking gun ♪
她常说的那句 覆水难收
♪ The way she always said "What's done is done" ♪
他不是她的唯一
♪ And he was not the only one ♪
爱是温柔
♪ Love is a gentle thing ♪
而你的爱却厚重过丝绒戒指
♪ Yours is thicker than a velvet ring ♪
一个用刀锋治愈的医生
♪ A victim healer with a sharp, sharp blade ♪
本尼知道她是靠什么为生
♪ Benny knew how she was getting paid ♪
她的羊水破了 他们不得不涉险
♪ Her water broke and they would have to wade ♪
当他知道她不过是在愚弄
♪ And when he knew that she was fooling ♪
他对着镜子 自欺欺人
♪ He faced the mirror to avoid the thing said ♪
我们身无分文只好卖♥♥掉值钱的
♪ We're out of money and we sold the bling ♪
我只想带你回家
♪ And I just wanna take you home ♪
带你回家
♪ I just wanna take you home ♪
爱是温柔
♪ Love is a gentle thing ♪
而你的爱却厚重过丝绒戒指
♪ Yours is thicker than a velvet ring ♪
我四处游荡
♪ And I'm wandering-ring ♪
我四处游荡
♪ And I'm wandering ♪
妈咪
Hi, Mommy.
你好啊
Hello.
我要给你个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
祝你生日快乐 宝贝儿
♪ Happy birthday to you, my love ♪
听听我们的计划
So, here's the plan.
等你身体好点了 我们就为你开个大趴体
When you feel better, we're gonna do a big party
菲姑姑和贾兹还有克里斯都会一起 但今天很特别
with Tita Fi and Jaz and Chris, but today is very special,
只有我们两个人
because today is just the two of us.
要吹蜡烛然后许个愿吗
Want to blow and make a wish?
没事的 宝贝儿
It's okay, Peanut.
没事
It's all right.
我们一起吹好不好
We're gonna do it together, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
生日快乐 宝贝儿
Happy birthday, my love.
罗伯特你在吗
Hello? Robert?
纳迪亚 你在这干什么呢
Nadia? What are you doing?
罗伯特
Oh, Robert.
我头有点疼 而且刚才在赌场里没看到你
I've got a headache, and I didn't see you on the floor.
我能拿一瓶这个吗
Can I take one of these?
这些是为我的背痛开的药
Those are prescription for my back.
对你来说药性太强了
They're way too strong for you.
过来
Come here.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
有个按压的穴位叫合谷穴
It's a pressure point called Hegu.
我在旅途中学到的
Picked it up on my travels.
你怎么这么紧张
Why are you so tense?
不知道 可能是有点担心
I don't know. I guess I'm worried
哈瓦那可能难以维系吧
things won't work out with La Habana.
没必要担心
There's no need to be worried.
我已经付现了
I put the cash down.
这周末就能到账
It clears at the end of the week,
之后它就是你的了
and then it's all yours.
我没想买♥♥下它
I don't mean buying it.
我只是想管理它
I mean running it.
哈瓦那不是我一个人建起来的
I didn't build La Habana on my own.
尽管阿曼和我不在一起了
And even though Arman and I aren't together anymore...
我以为你跟他早就完了
I thought you were done with him.
是的 罗伯特 但这是
I am, Robert, but this is--
就我而言阿曼就是个累赘
As far as I'm concerned, Arman is a liability.
我的生意里可不留累赘
In my business, we eliminate liabilities.
懂吗
Understood?
当然
No.
你说的对
You're right.
我的精力放错了地方呢
I'm focusing on the wrong things.
我们应该庆祝才对
We should be celebrating.
今晚一起晚餐吧
How about dinner tonight?
然后可以一起庆祝哈瓦那的未来
Then we can toast to our future at La Habana together.
好啊
Yeah.
早 -嗨
Morning. - Oh, hi!
你 你干嘛呢
What-- What are you doing?
我本来想赶在大家起床之前就干完的
Well, I thought I'd be done before anyone woke up.
就是想做个深度清洁
I just wanted to do, you know, a deep cleaning
让所有东西都光亮如新
and-- and get everything sparkling.
菲奥娜 别干了
Fiona, stop.
我就是想对你表示个感谢 让我和孩子们留在这里
I wanted to say thank you for letting me and the kids stay.
我知道对你来说负担挺大的
I know it's a lot.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey
那你也不用帮我收拾屋子
You don't have to clean.
你也不需要补偿我什么
You don't have to make anything up to me.
我喜欢你们在这
I like it when you're here.
我想你女友肯定不会太开心
I'm sure your girlfriend's not too happy about that.
劳拉本来就不是个容易取悦的人
Laura wasn't happy about a lot of things...
我搬回到维加斯她也不开心
including me moving back here to Vegas.
那我们真不该再打扰你了哈(撩你的头发)
Uh, I guess we should get out of your hair, huh?
你可能是没注意 我都没有头发的 所以
Uh, well, in case you haven't noticed, I don't have any, so...
这玩笑没开到位
Such a bad dad joke.
我认真的 你们不用离开
I'm serious. Y-You don't have to go.
劳拉和我分手了
Laura and I broke up.
我的天 真是 真是对不起
Oh, my God. I'm-- I'm sorry.
希望不是我 -是你
I hope I didn't-- You did.
但是
But...
我一点都不觉得遗憾
I'm not sorry.
特尼
别管了
Mnh-mnh. Ignore it.
我
I...
我 我想是特尼 -好吧 好
I-- I think it's Thony. - Okay. Okay.
我得
I gotta...
嗨 特尼
Hi, Thony.
卢卡 卢卡还好吗
Is, uh-- Is Luca okay?
还好
Uh, yeah, he is right now,
但是他的肺里还是有积液
but fluid is building up in his lungs.
我得帮他排液
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表