剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
就可以进行全面的音频监控
we'll get full audio surveillance.
好 那我们准备和卡姆达见面
Alright. We'll set up the meeting with Kamdar.
好
Alright.
请进
Please. Come in.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我只是不知道该怎么做下去
Yeah. I just don't know how I can keep doing this.
我是说 加勒特帮了我 我的家人 克里斯
I mean, Garrett's helped me, my family, Chris.
我不能一直这么骗他
I can't just keep lying to him.
你只能这样
You have to.
现在他还不知道我们也卷进去了
Right now he doesn't know we were involved.
不抓到杀死玛雅的人他是不会罢手的
Well, he's not gonna stop until he finds out who killed Maya.
他不会知道的 好吗
He's not going to. Alright?
今天我们就抓住卡姆达
We're going to get Kamdar today.
我们要做的只是让他开口
All we have to do is get him to start talking
让他提及毒品交易 让联调局的人听到
about this drug deal with the FBI listening in,
这就完事了
then that'll be it.
然后你就可以回到家人身边
Then you can get back to your family...
忘了这一切
...and forget about all this.
我们必须跟他做个了断
We have to be done with this guy.
嗯
Yeah.
特尼和阿曼应该很快就到了
Thony and Arman should be here any minute.
这个激光话筒最好管用
This damn laser mic better work.
放心吧 米勒 没问题的
Relax, Miller. It will.
丹尼斯
Hey, Denise?
你能确定话筒是垂直于玻璃的吗
Can you make sure that mic is perpendicular to the glass?
是的
It is.
丹尼斯 你能看到
Denise, do you have a visual
特尼和阿曼吗
on Thony and Arman yet?
能 他们正走向卡姆达的办公室
Affirmative. They're headed back to Kamdar's office now.
如果卡姆达提起沙漠里发生的事
What do we do if Kamdar says something
我们要怎么办
about what happened in the desert?
我们进去后除了钱什么都不要提
We're not gonna talk about anything but money.
他还没给我们那份钱呢 我们确保只集中谈这个
He still owes us our cut. We keep the conversation focused.
拿到钱就离开
Get in and get out.
手♥机♥
Phones.
卡姆达呢
Where's Kamdar?
他不在
He's out of town.
好吧 那等他回来我们再过来吧
Right. Well, let's just come back when he returns.
没必要
That won't be necessary.
他让我管事 所以无论你们想跟他谈什么
He left me in charge, so whatever you came to discuss
都可以跟我谈
with him, you can discuss with me.
纳蒂亚 你知道我不会那么做的
Nadia, you know I'm not gonna do that.
你跟本没接手过卡姆达的生意
You have no business working for Kamdar.
你这么做不过是为了跟我赌气
You're doing this just to spite me.
好吧
Okay.
你不是希望我这么汇报给罗伯特吧
Is that what you want me to report back to Robert?
纳蒂亚·莫拉莱斯在为卡姆达做事吗
Nadia Morales is involved with Kamdar?
特尼提过这事吗
Did Thony say anything about that?
没提过 但是听阿曼的口气
No, she didn't, but the way that Arman sounds,
他也不知道
he didn't know either.
我们就是来要
We're just here to get the money
昨晚那单交易的钱
from the deal last night.
你是说我们的交易吗 那个我本该参与的交易
You mean our deal? The one I should've been a part of?
你忘了吗
Have you forgotten?
在街头卖♥♥你弄来的药本来就是我的主意
Selling your meds on the street was my idea.
够了 纳蒂亚 我说了不想跟你谈这事
Enough, Nadia! I said I'm not doing this with you.
行啊 不就是因为你想踢我出局吗
Right, because you're trying to cut me out
当初这生意可是我们一起开始做的
of a business we started together.
走了 特尼
Come on, Thony. Let's go.
我们为卡姆达完成了交易
Well, we did this deal for Kamdar,
既然你现在管事 那就把钱给我们
but if you're in charge, just give us our money.
特尼 走了
Thony, let's go!
特尼 马上
Thony, now!
阿曼
Armando!
阿曼 回来 我有话要跟你说
这特么是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
阿曼为了保护他老婆耍了我们
Arman just screwed us to protect his wife,
看啊 菲姑姑
Look, Tita Fi!
先别弄帐篷 我们还玩呢
Don't set up the tents yet. We're still playing.
不弄啊 只是为了今晚提前拿出来准备一下
Chill, alright? I'm just bringing them for tonight.
给
Here.
团队协作哈
Ah! Teamwork.
再次感谢你收留我们 JD
Uh, thanks again, JD, for letting us stay.
警♥察♥不停上门 水管还爆了
In between the cops coming and the plumbing blowing,
真的是 快受不了了
it's been...pretty crazy, s...
很高兴能帮到你们
Glad I was able to help. - Hm.
但你可以早点打给我的
But you know you could have called me earlier.
感觉贾兹都有点吓到了
Sounds like Jaz was a little freaked out by it all.
是 我 我不是不想打扰嘛
Yeah, I-- I didn't want to impose, you know,
怕你女友在意什么的
with your girlfriend being here and all.
只要水管修好了
W-We'll definitely be out of your hair
我们就立刻离开 所以
as soon as the plumbing is fixed, so...
不用着急
No worries.
劳拉下周才回来 所以
Laura won't be back until next week, so...
好
Oh. Yeah. Um...
到时我们肯定已经离开了
Yeah, we'll be gone by then, for sure,
好吧 我不会赶你们走的
Okay. I'm not kicking you out.
就是
It's just...
当然 我 我明白
Of course. I mean, I-I totally get it.
不 不 给我 给我
Oh. Uh, no, no. Give me-- Give me those.
但是 -不 不行
But-- - No! Nope.
我的房♥子 我的
My house, my--
我来洗盘子
My house, my dishes.
好
Okay.
不是吧
Really?
说说吧 刚才你搞那出是啥意思
You want to tell me what the hell happened in there?!
我们本来可以抓到她的 但你却耍了我们
We had her, man, until you screwed it up!
说好的是抓卡姆达 不是纳蒂亚
The deal was to bring down Kamdar, not Nadia.
听着 我不管要抓到卡姆达还会牵连多少人
Look, I don't care who we have to go through to get to Kamdar.
他杀了玛雅 我就要抓他
He killed Maya, and I'm taking him down.
我可不会故意让我老婆承认自己犯了罪
I'm not gonna bait my wife to incriminate herself.
阿曼 卡姆达在外面的时间越长
Arman, the longer Kamdar is free, the more time
他就越有可能查出来我们跟联调局合作的事
he has to figure out that we've been working with the Feds.
如果真是这样 那我们就都完了
If that happens, we're all dead.
我想保护我的家人 -我也需要保护我的
I want to protect my family. - And I need to protect mine.
她是我老婆 别想利用她来达到你的目的
She's my wife, and you don't get to use her to get what you want!
行吧
Okay.
那我们换个方式 不录音
Let's do this another way. Without recordings.
怎么做
How?
卡姆达的桌上有个账本
There's a ledger on Kamdar's desk.
如果我们能把账本偷出来呢
What if we get ahold of it?
上面记载了谁欠钱 该分多少个点之类的
It's a record of who owes what, how many points they have,
但都是用代码写的
and so forth, but it's all coded.
你帮他收过账
Well, you collect it for him.
你知道谁欠他钱和欠了多少
You know who owes him money and how much.
你可以帮忙搞清楚吧 -对 对
You can help figure this out. - Yeah, yeah.
我们破解代码 根据线索
We crack that code, follow the breadcrumbs
查到他资金支持的每个罪犯和贩毒组织
to every criminal and syndicate he backs.
然后我们就可以把他们都抓住
Then we can take 'em all down.
不行 账本就没离开过办公室
No, that ledger never leaves the office.
那你就负责拿到纳蒂亚的门卡
Then get Nadia's keycard to the office.
剩下的交给我
I'll do the rest.
好 就这么做
Alright. Yeah. Do that.
不行 我们现在都不住一起了
I can't. We're not living together right now.
她把我从家里踢出去了
She kicked me out of the house.
也许你可以去求和啊
Then maybe you should reconcile.
只有这样我们才能保护自己的家人
It's the only way we can protect our families.
好吧
Alright.
你想干什么
What do you want?!
纳蒂亚 别这样 开门吧 求你了
Come on, Nadia. Just open the door, please.
我们需要谈谈
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表