剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
I'll see what I can do.
保重
Ingat ha.
我会的
I will
如果我出了什么事 我希望你能帮我 -别说了
If anything happens to me, I want you to take c--Stop it.
不许说 不会的
Stop it. It won't.
好
Okay.
你是来给我们送行的吗
You here to see us off?
我决定跟你们一起去
Oh, I've decided to come with you.
我在马尼拉正好有生意要做
I've got some business I can do in Manila.
如果你们能找到人弄到药
And if you're able to broker a deal for those meds,
那也总得有人出钱贿赂好把药运回来吧
someone has to grease the wheels to get them shipped back.
不用了约瑟夫
That won't be necessary, Joseph.
你留下
You're staying here.
不行 我们说好的 罗伯特
No, this is our deal, Robert.
并没有
Actually, it's not.
墨西哥那进货渠道被你搞砸之后 你就出局了
When your Mexican route was blown, our deal was done.
这次去马尼拉是她的计划 不是你的
This trip was her plan, not yours.
我需要阿曼陪我一起去
I need Arman to come with me.
不用了 不如让他给好人腾点地方
No, he'd just be taking up valuable space.
我的飞机听我的
That's my plane. It's my rules.
走吧
Shall we?
卡姆达的账本查到什么了吗
Any luck on Kamdar's ledger?
这些账户跟真人都对不上号♥
None of the accounts match up to any real people,
所有交易都加密了
and all the transactions are coded.
不是说莫拉莱斯可以帮我们吗
I thought Morales was supposed to help us with that.
他只确认了其中几个
He ID'd a few of the low-level guys
他曾收过钱的小喽啰
that he's collected money from.
其中一个可能跟一个大型辛迪加财团有关
One might be connected to a major syndicate.
卡姆达从没被抓过是有原因的
There's a reason Kamdar's never been arrested before.
他很精明
He's smart.
账本可以证明他给犯罪分子提供资金支持
That ledger is a way to prove he backs other criminals.
所以我们才需要让阿曼和特尼留在他那
That's why we need to keep Arman and Thony in this.
但是卡姆达杀了玛雅
But Kamdar murdered Maya.
他应该为此而坐牢
That's what he should do time for,
而不是什么狗屁牟取暴利的罪名
not some criminal-profiteering B.S.
这事我们谈过了
We've been through this.
行了鲁索
Oh, come on, Russo.
别就想着升职行吗
Stop thinking about promotions.
你就支持我一回不行吗
Alright? And back me up here.
这么说不公平 我一直都在支持你
That's not fair. I've always had your back.
我知道
I know.
我知道 只是
I know. It's just, uh...
我是说 我们从河里把她拖了出来
I mean, we pulled her out of a damn river.
你难道不想他为此付出代价吗
Don't you want him to pay for that?
我想
I do.
只是我们需要从长计议
We just need to be strategic about it.
睡着了吗 -没有
Get any sleep? - Not really.
那你真该睡会 毕竟有好多事等着你去做呢
Well, you should, you know. There's a lot riding on this trip.
你那边的联♥系♥人是谁
Who's your contact out there?
她 是个医生
Um...she's, um, a doctor.
是我一个朋友
She's a friend of mine.
我在医院时是她的导师
I-I was her mentor at the hospital.
她老公是个医药公♥司♥的销♥售♥代表
And her husband. He's a pharmaceutical rep.
在菲律宾药品走私是要判死刑的
The penalty for drug trafficking in the Philippines is death.
所以你凭什么认为你的朋友们
So what makes you think your friends are willing
愿意为了帮你付出生命的代价
to risk their lives just to help you?
我当时为了照顾卢卡不得不离开医院
When I had to step away from my career to take care of Luca,
是我把她推荐给董事会来接我的班
I recommended her to the board to take my place.
现在她是马尼拉综合医院的心脏外科主任
And she's now chief of cardio at Manila General.
心脏外科主任哈
The chief of cardiology.
那你放弃的可太多了
That's a lot to give up.
一个站在神坛上挽救生命的人
The god-like power of saving lives
现在却成为罪犯的奴仆
just to become a maid for criminals.
我的生活只为挽救一个人 那就是我儿子
My life became about saving one person's life-- my son.
这才是这趟马尼拉之旅的真正目的吧
So that's what this trip is really about, isn't it?
你利用我和我的资源
You're using me and my resources
来为你儿子拿到所需的药物
to get the medicine you need for your son.
我认为这是次
Well, I think we're both getting
双赢的旅程
something we need out of this trip.
也许吧
Perhaps we will.
但如果你谈不成交易
But if you don't come through on this deal,
你儿子可就什么都得不到了
your son will get nothing.
想念这里吗
You miss it here?
比我估计的还要想
More than I thought I would, yeah.
回到这里感觉很不一样吧
你好
Hello!
特尼 蛋糕
Thony! Oh, cake.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you doing?
你好 加布里埃尔
Ohh. Hello, Gabriel.
很高兴见到你 你们俩怎么样啊
Good to see you. How are you guys?
房♥子没变工作没变 啤酒肚也没变
Same house, same job, same beer belly.
特尼
Oh, Thony.
多久没见了啊
It's been too long.
是啊
Yeah. I know.
我们真希望当时能去参加葬礼 特尼
We really wished we could have made it to the funeral, Thony.
马可的事我们深表遗憾
We're so sorry about Marco.
我知道如果可以 你们都会去的
I know you both would have been there if you could.
没事的
It's okay. It's fine.
我们喝两杯吧
How about some drinks?
好
Yes.
本来就是
It was supposed to be
腹腔镜疝修补术而已 快得很
a laparoscopic valve repair, in and out.
嗯嗯 -但是主动脉断裂
Mm-hmm. - But the aorta dissected,
特尼不得不把它变成开腹手术
and Thony had to convert to open surgery.
10个小时的手术
O.R. coming on 10 hours.
我知道
I know.
但是特尼连眼都没眨一下
But Thony never blinked an eye.
人们现在还会对那个移植术津津乐道
People still talk about that graft you used.
那时候可是非常尖端的手术了 我现在天天做
It was cutting-edge back then. Now I use it all the time.
你学东西一直很快啊
You were always a quick learner.
那还不是因为我有个好老师嘛
Because I had the best teacher.
特尼会怎么做呢
Mm. What would Thony do?
她直到今天还会这么问自己
She still says that to this day.
真的吗 -是啊
Yeah? That's right.
你总是知道怎么做才是最好的
You always know the right thing to do.
嗯
Well...
也不总是
not always.
我去用下洗手间
Do you mind if I use the bathroom?
去吧 你知道在哪的
You know where it is.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
伊莎贝尔 你怎么在这
Isabel, what are you doing here?
我是来拿这个的
I, uh, came to get this.
能见到你还挺高兴的
But I'm glad to see you,
因为我真不想通过电♥话♥来跟你说这事
because I couldn't bring myself to tell you over the phone.
是地契吗
Is that the deed?
我决定卖♥♥掉哈瓦那俱乐部了
I've decided to sell La Habana.
伊莎贝尔 我正在搞新生意
Isabel. I'm working on a new business.
很快就有钱买♥♥回来了
I'll have the money to buy it soon.
这地方一直在亏损 阿曼
Look, this place is operating at a loss, Arman,
自从我爸过世就这样
and has been since my dad died.
只是暂时的
It's just temporary.
纳蒂亚和我会救回这里的
Nadia and I can bring it back.
我也一直这样希望的 但是看看现在是什么结果
That's what I kept hoping, but, I mean, here we are.
我之所以一直没有卖♥♥掉这个地方
Look, the only reason I've even held onto it so long
就是因为我知道它对你来说意义重大
is because I know how much this place means to you.
本和我想组建一个家庭
Now Ben and I are talking about starting a family,
我们只能卖♥♥掉这里 -嗯
and we have to let it go. - Yeah.
伊莎贝尔 再给我点时间就行
I just need a little more time, Isabel.
我真的很感激你所做的一切
I really appreciate everything you've done,
但我只能尽快卖♥♥掉了
but I have to sell as soon as possible.
对不起
I-- I'm sorry.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表