剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
世事无常
Bahala na.
世事无常
Bahala na.
该怎么做 就怎么做吧
Whatever happens, happens.
别担心
It's okay.
他来这里干嘛
What's he doing here?
不知道 他给我打了一天电♥话♥了
I don't know. He's been calling me all day.
你先去替妮娜吧 她得回家了
Just go check on Nina. She needs to go home.
你究竟跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
是你在找的东西吧 -是
That's what you came for, yes? - Yes.
谢谢 你确认过了吗
Thank you. Did you check it?
克隆上去了吧 -对 我克隆好了
You got it, for sure? - Yes, I got it.
我再强调一遍 这种事没下次了
But like I said, doing this was a one-time thing
对 没下次了 我十分明白
Yeah, no, I hear ya, loud and clear.
特尼 妮娜需要你帮忙
Thony, Nina needs you inside.
她要生孩子了
I think she's going into labor.
你们还好吗 -没事 我们能行
You okay? You good? - Yes. Yeah, were good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她本来只是背疼 现在已经失控了
Her back started hurting, a-and now i-it's everywhere.
我不知道该怎么
I-I don't know what--
妮娜 你的背好点了吗
Nina? It's not in your back anymore?
你能站起来活动吗
Do you think you can stand up and walk?
应该可以 -好的
I think so. - Alright.
克里斯 你先带卢卡回房♥间
Um, Chris, you take Luca in your room.
我得用下你的床 没问题 没问题
I'm going to need your bed. Yeah, of course, of course.
咱们走吧
Let's go, let's go.
我该做什么
♪ What am I gonna do? ♪
但你知道 宝贝 把我的心一分为二
♪ But you know, baby, break my mind in two ♪
但你知道怎么办
♪ But you know the key ♪
又有个人双倍下注了
Got another one to double his bet.
今天第六个了
Sixth one today.
你显然宝刀未老
Clearly you haven't lost your touch.
是啊 你今晚还需要些什么吗
Yeah, do you need anything else tonight?
你为什么要问我 我又不是你老板
Why are you asking me? I'm not your boss.
哦 把我们昨晚的下落纹在耳朵上
♪ Rider, oh, do me an ear tattoo of where we were yesterday ♪
那种门多萨的酒你还有吗
Do you have another bottle of that wine from Mendoza?
当然有
Of course I do.
让我做你爱人 爱人
♪ Let me be your lover, your lover ♪
因为没了你我活不下去 活不下去
♪ Cause I can't stay without ya, I can't stay without ya ♪
让我做你的爱人 爱人
♪ Let me be your lover, your lover ♪
很高兴你还记得自己的家乡
Glad to see you haven't forgotten your roots.
女人永远都不能忘本
A woman should never forget where she comes from.
挺晚了
It's late.
你一会儿不需要见阿曼吗
Arman's not expecting you?
阿曼也不是我老板
Arman's not my boss, either.
我母亲教育我
♪ My mother taught me ♪
干杯
Salud.
如何爱
♪ How to love ♪
干杯
Salud.
如何说出自己的需要
♪ And ask for what I need ♪
我会尊重你
♪ I'll respect you ♪
天 太疼了 我应该是
Oh, it hurt so much. I thought I was having
开始宫缩了 但他说是布雷希氏假性宫缩
contractions, but he said it was just Braxton Hicks.
我才怀孕36周
I'm only 36 weeks.
你的医生该听你的
Your doctor should've listened to you.
你要分娩了
You're in labor.
羊水都破了
Your water already broke.
天啊 那 你们能送我去急诊吗
Oh, my God, okay. Can you go to the ER with me?
呃 我 送去急诊来不及了
I don't-- There's no time to go to the ER.
你现在就要生了
Your baby's coming right now.
母亲
♪ Mothe ♪
回到我这儿来
♪ Come back to me ♪
跟着我的节奏 呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe. On my count.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
用力
Push.
有人曾经告诉我
♪ Somebody once told me ♪
很好 很好
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
不会有坏人来找你
♪ There's nothing bad coming to get you ♪
我能看到宝宝的头了 妮娜
I can see the head of the baby crowning, Nina.
1 2 3 用力
1, 2, 3. Push.
如果有 我就是其中之一
♪ If there is, I'm one of them ♪
是个男孩 -我们都有共同的敌人
It's a boy. ♪ We all have a common enemy ♪
我们都有共同的敌人
♪ We all have a common enemy ♪
在你我心中
♪ Inside of you and me ♪
我母亲曾经教我
♪ My mother taught me ♪
卢卡 克里斯 来看看宝宝
Luca, Chris, come see the baby.
过来 快过来
Come here, come here, come here.
如何去爱
♪ How to love ♪
宝宝没事吧 -没事 很健康
Is the baby okay? - Yeah. Healthy boy.
我的需要
♪ What I need ♪
我会尊重你
♪ I'll respect you ♪
你会尊重我吗
♪ Will you respect me? ♪
我们有分歧
♪ We will disagree ♪
你想抱抱他吗
Do you want to hold him?
我们会有分歧
♪ We will disagree ♪
我抱着你了
I've got you.
有我在
I got you.
母亲
♪ Mothe ♪
回到我身边
♪ Come back to me ♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表