剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
《清洁女工》前情提要
Previously on "The Cleaning Lady"...
收拾你的东西 马上走
Get your things and go!
我看到你们了
I saw you.
你开车载着她 她环抱着你
Riding off with her arms wrapped around her--
纳迪亚 卡姆达是我们的威胁 你知道的
Nadia, Nadia, Kamdar is a threat to us and you know it.
今后再也别提我们了
There is no more us!
我们找到一些视频
We found some videos.
如果马可那晚与人起了口角
If Marco had an altercation that night,
也许会被录下
it may have been recorded.
你好 我找弗洛雷斯警探
Can I speak to Detective Flores?
先签字
Go ahead and sign in.
我会通知她你来了
I'll let her know you're here.
那是个意外 你得原谅自己
It was an accident. You need to forgive yourself.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't?
你说有人想见我
Detective Flores: You said there was somebody here to see me?
克里斯·德拉·罗萨
Chris De La Rosa?
我们可以把罗伯特·卡姆达的黑料给你
We can give you Robert Kamdar.
他是个放高♥利♥贷♥的 资助着拉斯维加斯的犯罪组织
He's a loan shark who funds criminal organizations in Vegas,
与科特兹有生意往来
and he's in business with Cortes.
我的人就在维加斯外
My guy is just outside of Vegas.
拿到药后我就联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch once I reach those meds.
她得留下
She stays.
你可以过去取货
You can go get the product,
我的人确认收据后
When my man confirms receipt,
我就放她走
I'll send this one on her way.
我不知道你在玩什么鬼把戏
I don't know what kind of game you're playing,
但只要被朱利安发现 一切都完了
but it's over if Julian realizes who you really are.
看上去你俩是老朋友了
It kind of looks like you two are already old friends.
我们可以让卡姆达介绍我们
We can convince Kamdar to introduce us
认识这位经销商 以此卖♥♥货
to this distributor and sell our drugs.
走吧 我会说是你拿走的枪
Just go. I'll say you grabbed the gun.
玛雅 你在干嘛
Maya? What is this?
所以你设了圈套 要把他俩都拿下
So you set up a sting, take them both down.
都结束了 朱利安 让我走吧
It's over, Julian Just let me go.
他没拿枪
He didn't have a gun.
我不能让他伤害你
I-I couldn't let him get to you.
是加勒特救了我们
Garrett saved us.
等等 你不会把我们的货带走吧
Wait, you're not taking our meds?
这些货只允许用于
These drugs are only authorized
跟科特兹的交易
to be used in a deal with Cortes.
在我们弄清事实之前
So until we figure things out,
暂由联邦调查局保管
they'll be held in FBI possession.
我们现在一无所有了
We've got nothing now.
给卡姆达看什么
Nothing to show Kamdar.
他会觉得我们跟科特兹的死
He's going to think that we have something to do
有关系
with Cortes being killed.
我知道 特尼
I know, Thony.
我真受不了这样了 我要退出
I can't do this anymore. I need out.
我知道 特尼 但暂时无路可退
Look, I know, Thony, but there is no way out, not yet.
我们必须坚持到底
We have to see this through.
我们会一起面对的
We'll do it together.
记住 化繁为简
Remember, we keep things simple.
知道 我们跟科特兹失去联♥系♥后 去找了博斯克拿了药
Yeah, after we lost Cortes, went to Bosco, got the drugs,
但他一直没跟我们联♥系♥
but he didn't reach out to complete the deal.
现在我们得找个新买♥♥家
And now we need a new buyer.
特尼 阿曼
Thony, Arman.
请进吧
Do come in.
事关你们两人
This involves you both.
这是尼克
This is Nick.
他之前是科特兹的得力助手
He was Cortes's right hand.
不知道你们听说没
I don't know whether you heard,
你们会面之后 联调局突袭了那里
but after your meeting, the FBI stormed in.
杀了科特兹 却没找到任何毒品
They killed Cortes, but they didn't seize any drugs.
对吗
Is that correct?
不 毒品在我们手里
No, no, we have the drugs.
这事肯定是在我们走后发生的
Whatever happened must've happened after we left.
可惜你当场并不在场 对吗 尼克
Fortunately, you went there either, were you, Nick?
他没在
No. I wasn't.
俗话说得好 无火不起烟
Well, you know what they say. There's no smoke without fire.
既然嗅到了火
And when there's a fire,
内鬼自然会跑去安全处躲避
the rats will scurry off to safety.
不会跳船的那个是你吧 尼克
You didn't scurry off the ship, did you, Nick?
罗伯特 拜托
Robert, come on.
我们的人干这行轻车熟路
Our crew's been doing this for years.
肯定是玛雅
It could only have been Maya.
或者这俩人搞的鬼
Or these two.
是啊 他的新合作伙伴
Yes, his new business partners.
最有可能了
That seems most likely.
难道不是你给我们下的套吗
How do we know you didn't set us up?
你安排我们去跟科特兹见面
You're the one that hooked us up with Cortes.
下一秒就被突袭了
Next thing you know, there's a raid.
我们步步按你说的来
We did what you asked us to do.
你跟纳迪亚和我是老交情了
You've known Nadia and I for years.
我跟纳迪亚相知多年
I've known Nadia for years.
跟你才刚刚认识
You and I are just getting to know each other.
而且我对她一无所知
But I don't know anything about her.
也不能说是一无所知
Well, maybe I do know a few things.
特尼跟她的小姑子住在一起
Thony lives with her sister-in-law,
还有卢卡 她外甥和外甥女
her niece, nephew, and her little boy, Luca.
住在一栋温馨的小房♥子里
All very cozy in a little house
就在离这里不远处
just a few kilometers from here.
听着 我们不为联调局做事
Listen, we don't work for the FBI,
更不会跟威胁我家人的人合作
and I'm not working with someone who threatens my family.
我们不必求着你合作
We don't have to do business with you.
你说的有道理
You've made some very good points.
罗伯特 罗伯特 我不是叛徒
Robert! Robert, I'm not a rat!
我发誓 罗伯特 -尼克 小声点
I-I swear, Robert! - Nick-- Nick, keep it down.
别激动
Keep it down.
你吵得我脑子都乱了
I can't think with that noise you're making.
还有别人想买♥♥你们的货
I have someone else who will buy the drugs from you.
但这一次 协议要按我说得来
But this time, the deal will be made on my terms.
证明你们自己 打消我的疑虑
Prove to me my doubts are unfounded,
不然你们跟这家伙一样 对我一文不值
or you're as worthless to me as this man.
不不不
No. No no
别这样 罗伯特
No, Robert. Robert.
求你了 罗伯特
Robert, please!
罗伯特
Robert! Robert!
罗伯特
Robert!
好了 都去忙吧
Well, go on, then.
你们还有业务要跑 有债要还呢
You have a business to run and a debt to pay.
咱们回家 我需要
Let's go home. I-- I need to--
我需要回家 -特尼
I need to go home. - Thony.
他威胁了我家人 阿曼
He threatened my family, Arman.
特尼 你得一五一十地告诉我
Thony, I need you to tell me
在科特兹那边出什么事了
exactly what happened at Cortes's compound.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
加勒特开枪打死了科特兹
G-Garrett shot Cortes
因为他威胁要杀我们
because he was going to kill us.
什么 我们 谁 你跟科特兹的人吗
What? Us who? Who, you and Cortes's girl?
加勒特为什么如此在乎那个女的
Why does Garrett care so much about this girl?
特尼
Thony.
特尼 你再不说我们俩都会有危险
Thony, anything you hold back endangers us both.
听着 她曾是加勒特的线人
Look, she was Garrett's informant.
具体我不知道 但他们恋爱过
I don't know. They-- They had an affair.
他想救她出来
He wanted He wanted her out.
通过利用我们吗
By using us?
特尼 你怎么不早告诉我
Thony, why the hell didn't you tell me
这是加勒特的私人恩怨
this was personal for Garrett?
你知道这意味着什么吗
You realize what this means?
我们完全不了解这个玛雅
We don't know anything about this Maya.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表