剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
听我说
Hey, listen to me!
我下周还他
I'll pay him next week
你这周就换
You'll pay him now.
你要在这儿向我开枪吗
You gonna shoot me? Here?
卡姆达会派我追你到天涯海角
Kamdar will keep sending me anywhere you are.
只要你钱没还清 他会一直来讨债
He'll keep coming for you till he gets what he's owed.
不还债后果不堪设想
It'll end badly if he doesn't.
我愿意赌一把
I'll take my chances.
特尼 -我需要你帮助
Thony. - I need your help.
克里斯没事儿吧 -他手被割伤了
Is Chris alright? - His hand's a little cut up,
但 他会没事
but it'll be-- it'll be fine.
我真希望他能听得进去我的话
I-I just wish I knew how to get through to him.
如果他一直这么惹祸
I mean, how can we protect him
我们怎么保护得了他
if he keeps doing stuff like this?
你想让我跟他谈谈吗
Uh, do you want me to try to talk to him?
他会像对我一样 拒你于千里之外
He'll just shut you down like he does with me.
护士说他应该跟辅♥导♥员聊聊
I mean, the nurse says he should talk to a guidance counselor,
但显然没这个可能
but obviously, that can't happen.
这边有什么发现吗 -我找不到密♥码♥
Any luck here? - I couldn't find the password
他马上就要醒了 所以我叫了阿曼过来
and he's going to wake up soon, so I called Arman.
他在来的路上 -什么
He's on his way. - What?
可你为什么要这么做
But why-- why did you do that?
咱们不是说好了自己解决吗
I thought we were handling this alone.
他帮了卢卡那么多 我们应该信得过他
You know we can trust him after everything he's done for Luca.
不 我不确定
No, I don't know that.
而且这事关我儿子
And this is about my son.
你不该擅自做决定
You shouldn't have made that decision without me.
菲 那你说我该怎么办
Fi, what else do you want me to do?
加勒特在找我 最可怕的莫过于
Garrett is calling me. The last thing we need
他通过我的手♥机♥找到了这家旅馆
is for him to track my phone back to this motel.
不 最可怕的是我们手上再沾上血
No, the last thing we need is more blood on our hands.
你觉得阿曼会把那个人怎么样
What do you think Arman is going to do to that guy, huh?
他来了
It's him.
我是阿曼
I'm Arman.
呃 你好 我是菲
Uh, uh, hi, I'm-- I'm Fi.
我是菲奥娜
I mean I'm-- I'm Fiona. I'm--
你叫我什么都行
Call me whatever you want.
特尼告诉我情况了
Thony told me what happened.
我不会让这个人欺负你们的
I'm not gonna let this man take advantage of your family, okay?
好的 -好
Okay. - Okay.
他在里面
He's in there.
你把他绑起来了
Did you tie him up?
对
Yeah.
学得挺快
I see you've learned a few things.
耶 -啊
Yeah! - Gah.
听说那边你那位年轻的朋友 在比赛开始前
I heard your new young friend over there doubled his bet
又双倍下注了
before the game started.
对
Yes
但他要伤心了
And unfortunately for him,
哥伦比亚胜算不大
it's not looking good for Colombia.
做得好
Nice work.
你丈夫给你回话了吗
Have you heard from your husband?
你不是派他出去收债了吗
Didn't you send him out to collect?
我在赛马场的人看到他出现了
I've got a guy at the track. Arman made an appearance,
但现在又走了
but now he's gone.
也许他终究不像你这么靠谱
So unlike you, maybe he's not so reliable after all.
给他打电♥话♥就行 -我打了
Just call him. - I did,
可是呢 他似乎还没学会
and apparently, he doesn't know enough
及时接听老板电♥话♥
to answer the phone when the boss calls.
你不是他的老板 罗伯特
You're not his "boss," Robert.
我买♥♥了他的服务 因此我就是他的老板
I'm paying for his services, so by definition, I am.
罗伯特
Robert.
我是了解你的 别忘了
Don't forget that I know you.
我了解你喜欢戏弄别人
I know how you play with people.
这对你来说不过是一场游戏
This is all just one big game to you.
没问题
And it's fine.
但这种状况是暂时的
But this is just a temporary situation.
你不是阿曼的老板 更不是我老板
You're not Arman's boss or mine.
好好学学带着尊重跟人讲话
So figure out how to speak to both of us with some respect.
就算你落魄到身无分文
Even when you had nothing,
也永远都这么迷之自信
you always had this deep self-respect.
你天生如此
You were born with it.
但愿你丈夫懂得欣赏这一点
I hope your husband appreciates that quality in you.
他懂得欣赏我的一切
My husband appreciates everything about me.
他哪儿也去不了了
Well, he's not going anywhere.
很抱歉这样把你叫过来
I'm sorry for calling you in like this.
没关系
It's...fine.
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
还好 只是需要帮卡姆达办点事
Yeah, I-I just had to take care of something for Kamdar.
他给你宽限付账日期了吗
Did he give you more time to pay off the debt?
我们算是达成了某种理解吧
Let's just say we came to an understanding.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
你俩之前做过生意么
Like, you had business with him before?
不 不
No, no. Uh,
他是纳蒂亚的前男友
he-- he's Nadia's ex.
他在阿根廷后街酒吧一个赌场里发掘了她
He found her running bets at a back-street bar in Argentina.
是他把她带到了这里
He's the one that brought her here.
现在他无时无刻都在提醒她
And now he won't stop reminding her.
所以他开着了个投♥注♥点 同时也放高♥利♥贷♥
So he's running a betting place and he's a loan shark?
只是账面上的
Just on the books.
维加斯一半的犯罪组织都是他资助的
He funds half the criminal organizations in Vegas.
怎么 他对你说过什么吗
Why? D-Did he say something to you?
就是你从他那里拿钱的时候
When you got the money from him?
嗯 他
Well, he, um,
他当着我的面用台球砸了下属
he beat his own man in front of me with a cue ball.
就为了立威
Just to make a point.
我告诉纳蒂亚 找卡姆达无异于饮鸩止渴
Well, I told Nadia going to Kamdar was not a good idea.
你还不上钱会发生什么
What if you can't pay him back?
我会还清的
I will.
我也必须还清
I'm going to have to.
嘿 都好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
怎么 出事了吗
Why, what's wrong?
罗伯特说你没收完帐 就离开了马场
Robert says you left the racetrack without collecting?
进行的不顺利 我现在在处理别的事
Well, it didn't work out, so I'm taking care of something else.
处理什么事 你在哪儿
Taking care of what? Where are you?
我们不能这样惹他生气
We can't afford to upset him like this.
你怕不是
Please tell me
跟她在一起吧
you're not with her.
别大惊小怪 特尼需要我的帮助
Don't make a big deal about it. Thony needed my help.
她永远都需要你的帮助
She always needs your help.
纳蒂亚
Nadia--
想不到会给你带来麻烦
I didn't mean to cause problems for you.
我不该给你打电♥话♥ -你的电♥话♥
I shouldn't have called. - No, it's never a problem
从来不麻烦
for you to call.
你俩可以走了 这里我接手吧
Uh, you two can go I'll handle it from here.
什么意思 你要接手做什么 -阿曼 别
What do you mean, handle it? - Arman, no.
就算你们找到了密♥码♥
Even if you find the password,
就算删掉了监控视频 他嘴巴长在自己身上
if you delete the security video, he can still talk.
只有一个办法能拦住他
There's only one way to stop that.
什么 把他杀了 我们不是谋杀犯
What, kill him? We're not murderers.
那你们让我来干什么
Oh, isn't that why you brought me here?
他是目击证人
He's a witness
这种人从不会满足
Guys like this don't stop.
他们一次比一次贪婪
They keep coming back.
如果我不处理掉他 他会威胁你们一辈子
If I don't get rid of him, he'll always be a threat.
我也是目击证人
I was a witness.
你没杀我啊
You didn't kill me.
因为你不一样
That's because you're different.
我当时被吓坏了
I was scared.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表