剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Well, it's given us quite the parting gift.
我们的行李装满了你联♥系♥人送的药
Our baggage hold is packed with meds from your contact.
卢卡的药你也拿到了吧
And you have the rest of the meds for Luca, right?
我们的行李达到重量限制了
We already hit our weight limit.
所以剩下的药在一艘开往长滩的货船上
So the rest are on a cargo ship bound for Long Beach.
别担心 你会拿到药的
Don't worry. You'll get them.
一旦你想出如何把你的
Once you've worked out how to turn
小诡计变成有利可图的生意
this little scheme of yours into a profitable business.
你怎么还在这儿
You're still here?
如果你想给我提神
If you're trying to make me feel better--
不不
Oh, no.
这是给自己准备的
This is for me.
我没能升职
I didn't get the promotion.
我猜这都是我的错 对吧
I guess that's my fault, huh?
科特斯的死 玛雅的死
With Cortez dead, Maya dead...
这些都不是你的错
None of that is your fault.
反正佛罗里达的天气也糟透了
The weather sucks in Florida anyway.
那么潮
All that humidity.
再说了
Besides...
我喜欢你待在我身边 鲁索
I like having you around, Russo.
好了 举起来
Alright. Put it up.
我们是怎么走到这一步的 米勒
How did we get here, Miller?
哪一步 变成一对爱喝酒的讨厌鬼吗
What? A couple of sad sacks who drink too much?
太符合我们的岗位描述
That's the job description.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
听着 我很抱歉 凯特
Look, I'm sorry, Kat.
我以为我们不用过海关
I thought we wouldn't have to go through customs.
每个人都要通过海关 即使是私人飞机
Everyone goes through customs, even on private flights.
没有要报关的
Nothing to declare.
她也没有
Nothing for her either.
可以过了
You're good.
你要知道 一旦我说要做一件事
One thing you'll get to know about me is
我就一定说到做到
if I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
约瑟夫会送你回家 我会联♥系♥你的
Joseph will take you home. I'll be in touch.
抱歉 我不想在外面等
Sorry. I didn't want to wait out there.
希望你要不介意
I hope that's okay?
我当然不会介意
Of course it's okay.
我猜你是来拿你寄来的离婚协议的
I presume you're here for the divorce papers you sent over.
纳蒂亚
Nadia?
嘿 你怎么了
Hey. What's wrong?
是哈瓦那俱乐部
It's La Habana.
我们付出了那么多 现在伊莎贝尔要把它卖♥♥出去
Isabel's putting it on the market after everything we did.
我知道你有多么努力 那地方就是你的家
I know how hard you worked. That place was your home.
没用了 她已经下定决心了
It doesn't matter. She made up her mind.
她要卖♥♥出去
She's selling it.
而我失去了一切
And now I've lost everything.
才不是呢
That's not true.
这里永远都是你的家 我知道这意义不一样
You'll always have a home here. I know it's not the same.
这里不是你从零开始做起来的
You didn't build this place from the ground up
别这么说
Don't say that.
你知道这里对我意义重大
You know what FastLane means to me.
但这不是你的 尽管是你带来了灵感
But it's not yours. Even though you inspired it.
哈瓦那是你的杰作
La Habana was your creation.
你培育了它 是你让它变成现在的样子
You nurtured it. You made it what it was.
现在都结束了
And now it's over.
我不应该
I shouldn't be--
我不应该来和你抱怨这些
I shouldn't be complaining to you like this.
我该走了
I should go.
等等
Wait a second.
走之前把这个拿上
I don't want you to leave without these.
我们的离婚协议书
Our divorce papers.
已经签好字了
They're signed.
这次我会让你亲自去提交的
I'll let you do the honors of filing them this time around.
我现在精神状态不适合做出任何决定
I'm not in a state of mind to make any decisions.
我失去了阿曼 失去了哈瓦那
I've lost Arman. I've lost La Habana.
也许我现在还没准备好失去其他任何东西
Maybe I'm not ready to lose anything else right now.
谢谢你 罗伯特 谢谢你刚才说的话
Thank you, Robert, for what you just said.
已经很久没人这么信任我了
It's been a long time since someone believed in me.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, my love.
我比任何人
There's no one--
都信任你
no one I believe in more than you.
这会让你好受很多的 宝贝
It's gonna make you feel so much better, my love.
我的小勇士
My brave little one.
我爱你
Mak srolanh kon.
妈妈 我不想让你走
Mommy, I don't want you to go.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
你睡觉的时候我会在你身边
I'm gonna be here when you fall asleep
你醒来的时候我也会在你身边
and I'm going to be here when you wake...up.
嗯 就这样
Yeah. That's it.
治疗有效果吗
Will the treatment work?
嗯 我觉得有
Yeah, I think so.
不管你在那儿经历了什么
Well, whatever you went through over there...
一切都值了
it was worth it.
我还没拿到卢卡所有的药
I don't have all of Luca's medication yet.
那些药还在卡姆达控制下的来自菲律宾的
They're part of a shipment coming from the Philippines
货船上
that Kamdar controls.
所以他还想让你为他效力 是吗
So he's still gonna want you to work for him, huh?
除非我给找到渠道并且运作起来
He's not gonna give them to me until he knows
不然他不会把药给我的
that I have the pipeline up and running for him.
特尼
Thony.
你要怎么摆脱这一切呢
I mean, how are you ever gonna get out of this?
我不知道
I don't know.
但只要他帮我保住卢卡的命
But as long as he's helping me keep Luca alive,
我就会做
I'm gonna do it.
这是目前我唯一关心的事
That's all I can think about right now.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
我不知道你要来
I wasn't expecting you.
抱歉 我应该提前给你打招呼
Sorry. I should have told you.
我们有买♥♥家了
We just got a buyer for La Habana.
其实 我们约好在这里签合同
In fact, he's meeting me here now to sign the paperwork.
你好
Hello.
罗伯特
Robert?
你俩认识吗
Oh, you two know each other?
她就是我买♥♥下哈瓦那的原因
She's the reason I'm buying La Habana.
我是这家俱乐部多年的粉丝
I've been a fan of this place for years,
所以当她告诉我这里要出♥售♥时
so when she told me it was on the market,
我不想错过这个机会
well, I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by.
真是个好消息
Well, that's great news.
纳蒂亚和阿曼把这家俱乐部管理的非常好
Nadia and Arman have done a wonderful job managing the club.
也许你该让他们留下
Maybe you could keep them on.
我一直很重视纳蒂亚
I've always valued Nadia.
我们是老交情了
We go way back.
公♥证♥人马上来 你可以先看看
The notary will be here soon, but in the meantime,
购买♥♥协议
you could start reading the purchase agreement.
你得过来看看
There's something you need to see.
几个渔民刚从科罗拉多河中打捞出一把枪
A couple of fishermen just pulled a gun out of
距离我们发现玛雅的地方四十码远
the Colorado River 40 yards from where we found Maya.
我们搜查了那个区域 我们怎么就没发现呢
We searched that area. How the hell did we miss it?
我只知道 我们刚刚找到了
All I know is, we just found it now,
弹道测试结果也吻合
and the ballistics are a match.
有指纹吗 -不太完整
Any prints? - A partial.
鉴证科正在努力修复
Forensics is working to salvage it now.
如果是卡姆达的 我们就可以抓他了
If they're Kamdar's, we got him.
卡姆达尔才不会亲自开枪 米勒
Kamdar would never pull the trigger, Miller.
你知道的 发现什么了吗
You know that. What do we got?
我们还在研究指纹
We're still running the print,
但已经足够找到匹配了
but there's enough there to find a match.
认真的吗 -指纹不完整
Seriously? - It's only a partial print.
你会看到很多嫌疑人的
You're gonna have a lot of suspects.
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Hold on.
混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表