剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
她万一向卡姆达出♥卖♥♥♥了我们呢
She could rat us out to Kamdar.
她什么都没对科特兹说
She didn't say anything to Cortes.
她不会的
She would not.
咱们得提前计划 有备无患
We need to cover our bases, get ahead of this.
先走吧 我会跟加勒特谈的 好吗
Let's go. I'll talk to Garrett, okay?
那我也必须在场
Not without me, you don't.
他把我们卷入了烂摊子 也得帮我们脱身
He got us into this mess. He can get us out of it.
我觉得是这边
Think it's this way.
你真觉得我在这儿安全吗
Do you really think I'm safe here?
如果卡姆达真觉得是我导致了朱利安被杀
I mean, if Kamdar thinks I'm the one who got Julian killed,
他会派人追杀我的
he's going to come after me.
那是一次联调局的突袭
It was clearly an FBI raid.
但要是他怀疑是我安排的
Yeah, that he thinks I set up
他会把我当内鬼的 加勒特
He's going to think I'm the rat, Garrett.
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
他不会放过我的
He's not just going to let me go.
所以你才要待在这里 好吗
Which is why you're here Alright?
这里有严密的安保措施
This is a fully protected safe house.
有个探员会来保护你
I've got an agent coming to check on you.
她可以跟你住在一起
She can stay with you.
这只是暂时的
This is temporary.
真的吗
Is it?
我已经不是玛雅·坎贝尔了
I mean, I'm no longer Maya Campbell
我再也见不到自己的家人朋友了
I'm never going to see my friends or my family again.
证人保护计划不就是这样的吗
Isn't that what the witness protection program is?
我不能再做自己了
I am no longer me.
这真的 -是啊
It's... - Yeah.
我知道 -太疯狂了
I know. - It's just crazy.
听我说 不会永远这样下去
Listen, it won't be forever.
我向你保证
Alright? I promise you.
但我得先确保你的安全
Just need to make sure that you're safe.
不要出门 好吗
Don't leave. Okay.
需要什么就给我打电♥话♥
If you need anything, you call me.
好吧
Alright?
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
玛雅还好吗
How's Maya? She okay?
对 她安全了
She's safe, yeah.
我欠你一个感谢
I didn't thank you for what you did.
我本来会因为行为不当被揭发的
I could have wound up in a six by nine for that.
科特兹本来要杀我们的
Cortes would have killed us.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
听着 我不得已告诉了阿曼玛雅的身份
Listen, I had to tell Arman about Maya.
她之前是你的线人
She used to be your informant.
真该死 特尼
Damn it, Thony.
我必须告诉他
I had to.
阿曼 阿曼 嘿 住手
Arman, Arman, hey, Arman, stop, stop it, stop, stop!
阿曼 住手
Arman, stop!
你知道你让我们有多危险吗
Do you realize the danger you just put us in?!
交易还没完成 就冲进来干掉科特兹
Whose idea was it to storm in and shoot Cortes
是他妈谁的主意 -再碰我一下
in the middle of a deal? - You touch me again,
我就让你脸上挂彩
I will break your little pretty face.
好了 够了你们俩 都停下
Okay, alright, guys, stop it! Both of you.
就因为你这一出
Because of that little stunt you pulled,
你把我俩推上了死亡的边缘
you just signed our death warrant.
卡姆达杀了尼克·钱伯斯
Kamdar killed Nick Chambers.
他现在神经兮兮要揪出任何
Now he's on a rampage trying to smoke out anyone
可能向联调局通风报信的人
who might have tipped off the FBI.
只剩我俩 和你的玛雅了
And right now it's just us and your Maya.
好了
Okay.
咱们还有办法
There's a way out.
我们可以跟卡姆达安排的买♥♥家
We can do another drug deal
再进行一次毒品交易
with a buyer that Kamdar has lined up.
只要能证明我们的价值 就可以争取些时间
If we prove our worth, it might buy us some time.
但那批货你得给我们
But we need the drugs back to do the deal.
不 不行
No, no.
那批货已经超出我权限了
They're out of my hands now.
不 你造成了这个局面
No, you did this.
必须挽回
You get them back.
不然的话我们全得完蛋
Otherwise, we're as good as dead.
他威胁了我家人
He threatened my family.
他就那么说出了卢卡的名字
I mean, he-- he called Luca by name.
他知道我住在哪儿
He knows where I live.
如果你找不回那批货
So if you don't get the drugs back now,
我们全得死
we're all dead.
拜托 克里斯 跟我玩吧
Come on, Chris, play with me.
抱歉 兄弟 代数老师今天作业布置多了
Ah, sorry, buddy, algebra teacher piled it on today, so...
行吧
Okay.
贾兹 求你了
Jaz, please?
不行 我也有家庭作业
I can't. I got homework, too.
我也想要家庭作业
I want homework.
等等 等等 你再重复一遍 我录下来
Wait, wait, say that again so I can videotape it
过几年放给你听
and show it to you in a few years.
来吧 你想要家庭作业 对吗
Go. You want homework?
妈咪 我明天能去上学吗
Mommy, can I to school tomorrow?
还不行 没这么快的
Uh, not yet, but soon.
嘿 别身在福中不知福了
Hey, hey, enjoy it while you can, okay?
但你说只要我好起来
But you said once I get better.
我知道 可我
I know. I just, uh--
我想确保万无一失 宝贝
I just want you to be safe, my love.
么么
Mwah!
贾兹 你能给卢卡布置点家庭作业吗
Hey, uh, Jaz, can you get some homework for Luca, please?
来吧 卢卡 我给你点作业
Hey, Luca, I'll give you some homework.
咱们把你蜡笔找出来
Let's go find your crayons.
好的
Yeah!
特尼 你还好吗
Thony, what's wrong?
我们得提前准备好
We need to pack overnight bags
你跟孩子的过夜行李 以防万一
for you and the kids just in case.
以防什么万一
Just in case what?
到底出什么事了
What's going on?
我现在没时间细讲
I can't go into it right now.
但别太担心 菲
Please don't panic, Fi.
都要打包行李以防万一了
Packing "just in case" bags
这还不够让人担心的吗
sounds exactly like a reason to panic.
拜托 特尼 你不能突然给我下个令
Come on, Thony, you can't ask me to do this
还不告诉我为什么
and not tell me what's going on.
我今晚得办点事儿
I need to do something tonight.
等我走后 你把门锁好 不认识的人
When I leave, lock the door and don't answer it
一律不开门
unless you know who it is.
好吧 我真的被你吓到了
Okay, seriously, you're freaking me out now.
留着外面的灯 里面的关掉
Keep the outside lights on. Not the inside.
随身带着手♥机♥ 以便随时
And keep your phone with you just in case
接听我电♥话♥
I need to call you.
行吧
Fine.
但你不能永远这么瞒着我
But you can't keep me in the dark forever.
妈咪 我找不到海龟了
Mommy, I can't find Turtle.
咱们去一起找找
Okay, well, let's go find him together.
罗伯特 我刚去最后巡了遍场子
Robert, I made my last rounds on the floor,
现在准备下班了
and now I'm leaving for the day.
你还有什么地方要去吗
Somewhere nicer you prefer to be?
我要去哈瓦那
I'm going to La Habana.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
这事我们之前聊过 罗伯特 我说的很清楚
We talked about this, Robert, and I was very clear
要我再给你做事 那也是按我合适的时间来
that if I worked for you, I would set my own hours.
别这么暴躁
Don't get snippy.
感觉你着急走呢
You just seem in such a rush to leave.
没事吧
Is everything alright?
没
Well, no.
我只是不想哈瓦那关张
I'm just trying to stop La Habana from sinking.
今晚我要办个派对吸引新会员
I'm throwing a party tonight to attract new members.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表