剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Unfortunately, neither could your wife.
我去
Ouch.
好了 大伙儿都就位了
Alright, team's in place.
好戏开场了
And here we go.
你好 莫拉雷斯女士 您最近好吗
Bonjour, Madame Morales. Comment allez vous?
还可以 谢谢 你呢
Je vais bien, merci. Et vous?
我也很好 请稍等
Tres bien. Uh moment, s'il vous plait.
领班现在正朝着
And the maitre d' is heading
塔克森法官走去
towards Judge Tuckerson now.
什么情况
What the hell?
什么 出什么事了
What? What's going on?
说句话啊 罗素 你在吗
Talk to me, Russo You there?
你别下车 -为什么
Do not get out of your car. - Why?
他好像给她拿出来一个外卖♥♥袋
It looks like he's bringing her a takeout bag.
她现在出来了
She's coming back out.
任务失败
It's a bust.
给您 女士
Maitre d': Voilà, madame.
谢了 再会 -再会
Merci. Au revoir. Au revoir.
等等 所以没有行贿受贿的交接吗
Wait a minute. So th-- This wasn't a hand-off of the bribe?
没有
No.
他们知道我们在监视
They knew we were watching.
摆了我们一道
It was a decoy.
好 他们也可能在别的地方交接
Alright, it still could be happening somewhere else.
斯蒂芬先生
Mr. Stephens?
这些我来吧 谢谢
I'll take care of these. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天哪 你终于来了 大家都在问你在哪儿
Oh, my God. You made it. Everybody's been asking for you.
抱歉 我没能早点到
Yeah, I-I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner.
没事儿 来了就好
I-It's okay. You're here now.
到时间了 特尼
It's time, Thony.
塔克森法官
Judge Tuckerson.
你确定没人跟踪你过来吗
You sure no one saw you or followed you here?
一切安全 法官
All clear, Your Honor.
都在这儿了
It's all here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉了 兄弟
I'm sorry, my man.
我也不想事情发展成这个样子
I really didn't want it to go down like this.
但在这个地方 有钱就是王道
But in this house, highest bidder wins.
我一向都是这么教你的
As I always said,
想把事情做好 就要亲力亲为
if you want things done right, do it yourself.
我们没必要走到这一步 哈亚克
It doesn't have to go on like this, Hayak.
你我都可以活着出去
You and I can both walk out of here alive.
这话说的太晚了
Too late for that.
不会痛苦很久
It won't be long now.
等你心跳停了 就都结束了
Your heart will seize, and it'll be done.
我一向爱你胜过自己的儿子
I always loved you more than my own son.
卢卡在找你
Luca's asking for you.
又在找了
Again.
我现在没法面对他
I-I can't do this right now.
让T姨去哄吧
Just-- Just-- Just get Auntie T or something.
他不想找他妈妈 他只想要你
He doesn't want his mom right now. He wants you.
别这样 克里斯 这孩子刚没了父亲
Come on, Chris. He just lost his dad,
你是最像他父亲的人
and you're the closest thing he has to that,
所以不管你现在作何感受
so whatever you're feeling right now,
都不会比卢卡更糟糕
it can't be worse than Luca.
妈
Nay.
我要为那些马可赌博的话道歉
I'm sorry I said those things about Marco's gambling.
这不应该成为你对你儿子最后的回忆
I-I didn't want that to be your last memory of him.
我和你♥爸♥在抚养你俩
Your Tatay and I made...
长大的过程中犯了很多错
a lot of mistakes raising the two of you.
我们溺爱马可 但不代表
We spoiled Marco, but...
我们对你的爱就折损分毫
that doesn't mean we love you less.
我们以为你更坚强
We just thought that you were stronger.
但不代表我不需要你们 阿妈
It didn't mean I didn't need you, Nanay.
我知道
I know.
但看看你现在的成就
But look what you've done.
来到美国
Coming here,
养育二子
raising two kids
凭一已之力在新的国度开启人生
in a new country, alone.
你是个好母亲
You're a good mom.
我为你骄傲
我明白为什么特尼和卢卡想跟你住在一起
I understand why Thony and Luca would like to stay with you.
但你阿爸
But your Tatay, he--
他有别的主意
he has other ideas.
我知道 你觉得自己知道怎样对儿子最好
I know you think you know what's best for your son.
我以前也跟你一样
I used to feel that, too.
但当你亲手埋葬自己的孩子时
But when you bury a child...
你觉得辜负了他们
you feel like you failed them.
这是大多数父母
It's something
绝不敢想象的画面
most parents never want to imagine.
我理解
I understand,
因为我曾经每天都要面对这个事实 阿爸
because I had to face that possibility every day, Tatay,
所以我才会做出那些事 为了救卢卡
and that's why I did what I did to save Luca.
这很有必要
That was necessary, I know.
现在马克的生命在卢卡身上延续
And now Marco will live on in Luca.
但是你知道吗 那孩子
But you see, that boy
是我儿子留给我最后的东西了
is the only thing I have left of my son.
对 但他不是你儿子
Yes. But he's not your son.
他是我的
He's mine.
我们跟菲欧娜和孩子们在这里生活得很好
And we are making a life here with Fiona and the kids.
我们举♥行♥祭奠礼
The prayer for the dead asks God
为死者向上帝祷告
to help the soul of Marco De La Rosa
请帮助马可·德拉·罗萨的灵魂
for whom we make this novena.
我们虔诚下跪
Let us kneel.
我们把儿子托付给您
We entrust our son to your mercy.
请原谅他的罪过
Please forgive his sins,
尤其是那些尚未忏悔的罪过
especially those that are unconfessed.
愿景的光芒永远照耀着他
May your perpetual light shine upon him.
他将因为您在十字架上的血
Now he is freed, through your blood on the cross,
您脸上的伤痕
through the blows to your face,
您头上的刺冠而自♥由♥
and through the crown of your thorns that pierced your head,
救他脱远离一切的罪恶
deliver him from all evil,
远离残酷的不公
from the rigor of injustice,
远离良心的折磨
from the torment of conscience,
远离所有黑暗
and from all darkness.
欢迎他进入天堂
Welcome him into Paradise,
那里将不再有悲伤
where there will be no more sorrow,
痛苦和哭泣
no more weeping or pain.
在他进入和平与光明之国时
Give him the blessings of the life to come
请赐予他来生的祝福
as he enters into the kingdom of peace and light.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表