剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
She was just trying to protect us, okay?
可我不是小孩子了
It's not-- I'm not a kid anymore.
你该告诉我的
You should've told me.
贾兹 别这样
Jaz. Jaz! Come on.
菲奥娜不会有事的
Fiona's gonna be okay.
你一定要相信
I want to make sure of this.
她最好没事
Oh, she better be,
因为感觉这都是你的错
because it sounds like it was your fault.
我得给卢卡上呼吸机
I needed that ventilator for Luca.
那你们也不能顺手牵羊
So you just took it?
你一天不与这种事划清界限
As long as you continue to make these choices,
就会危害这个家一天
you're just gonna keep hurting this family.
我得去安慰女儿了
I need to go check on my daughter.
我们得给卡姆达的套房♥布置监控
Alright, we'll get surveillance up
看看纳迪亚在不在
in Kamdar's suite, see if Nadia's in there.
如果她在 得把她救出来
Well, if she is, we need to get her out
以免事态失去控制 -不行
before any of this goes down. - No.
缴获毒品前 我们不能轻举妄动
We can't make a move until we get those drugs.
你完全不知道他把货转移到哪里了 -不知道
And you have no idea where he's moved them? - No.
你偷了卡姆达的东西 就这么自信
What made you even think you could get away
能侥幸逃脱
with stealing from Kamdar?
他们以为他会死
They thought he'd be dead.
找不到货我也可以指证他 对吧
I can still testify without them, right?
不行 没有证据
No. No, without evidence,
不足以定罪
we won't have enough to convict.
只会是各执一词
It'll be your word against his.
好吧 我去跟卡姆达谈谈
Okay, let me talk to Kamdar.
试着探探毒品的下落
I'll try to figure out where the drugs are.
不行 码头的一场火并
No way. After that stunt
你俩已经暴露了
at the shipping yard, you guys are burned.
她说的在理 卡姆达现在恨不得
I think she's right. The moment Kamdar sees us,
一枪爆了我们的脑袋
he's gonna want to put a bullet in our heads.
那菲奥娜怎么办
What about Fiona?
你说我不作证 就没办法救他
You said that I had to testify to get her back.
都是因为你们 一大批芬太尼眼看就要
There is a truckload of Fentanyl about to hit the streets
流入市场
that you are responsible for.
所以 不管米勒多想
So, no matter how much
帮你小姑子
Miller wants to help your sister-in-law,
她都不是联调局的首要任务
she is not the FBI's priority right now.
就这样了吗
So, that's it?
你都不给我一个机会吗
You're not gonna give me a chance?
我可以回去找卡姆达
I can get back in with Kamdar.
你深知有多危险
It's too dangerous You know that.
让我们处理吧 特尼
Just let us handle it, Thony.
等我们抓住卡姆达
Once we got Kamdar behind bars,
再派你出场作证
then you can do your part and testify.
我再想办法救菲奥娜
And I'll see about Fiona.
他错了
He's wrong.
我能回去找卡姆达的 -不行的
I can get back in with Kamdar. - You can't.
你离他越远越好
You need to stay the hell away from him.
就眼睁睁让菲奥娜进监狱被遣返吗
And what, let Fiona stay in jail and get deported?
你真觉得联调局能保护你吗
Do you really trust the FBI to protect you?
只有一个办法能以绝后患
There's only one way to make sure none of us get hurt.
你杀了卡姆达 自己会被捕
If you kill Kamdar, you get arrested,
我也救不了菲
I'll lose Fiona.
你不懂 特尼
You don't understand, Thony.
只要卡姆达还喘气 我们就永无宁日
As long as Kamdar is breathing, none of us are safe.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
不好
No.
JD说的对
JD's right.
是我害了你 很抱歉
I-I did this to you, and I'm sorry.
我们都是为了卢卡 可现在
Look, we did it for Luca, but now,
我也要为自己的孩子考虑
I have to think about my kids.
有个进了监狱母亲
I mean, what are they gonna do
他们该怎么自处 更别说我被遣返了
with their mother in jail, huh? O-Or if I get deported,
我这个样子 根本不想被他们看到
I-I don't even want them to see me in here like this.
我告诉他们 加勒特会帮忙
I told them that Garrett is going to help.
不不
Oh, no! No.
你不能对他们做这种承诺
You can't make promises like that to them.
他会的
He will
他说如果我作证 就把你弄出来
He said if I testify, he will get you out of here.
他会帮我们做身份 搞绿卡
He's gonna give us papers, green cards.
搞定克里斯的身份
Even for Chris.
梦幻到让人难以相信
That sounds just too good to be true.
拜托
Come on.
难道不是吗
It is, isn't it?
我只需要找到证据
Ijust need to find the evidence.
加勒特的老板不相信我 但是
So, Garrett's boss seems to think I can't do it, but--
不 因为你不是全能的神 特尼
No, because you can't do everything, Thony.
我能做到
Yes, I can. Just...
我知道怎么跟卡姆达谈
I know how to talk to Kamdar.
我可以重建他对我的信任
I'm gonna make him trust me again,
我得在他们之前找到证据
and I will find the evidence before they can.
等等 你没有联调局的支持 准备独自行动
Wait, you're gonna do this without the FBI backing you?
对 只有这样
Yes. That's the only way
我才能救你出去 过上安生日子
I-I can get you out of here and protect us.
不不不 你死了还怎么过日子
No, no, no. Not if it gets you killed.
我能搞定 菲
I'm gonna fix this, Fi.
我保证
Just...I promise.
够了
...enough.
我保证
I promise.
哥们儿 你说等我到下周的
Look, man, you said I had until next week.
我还给卡姆达的钱都是本金的五倍了
I've paid Kamdar five times what I borrowed already.
我真受不了了
It's killing me.
高♥利♥贷♥就是这样的
Well, that's how it works.
但我这次不是来催收的
But I didn't come here to take your money.
我有个不一样的提议
See, I have a different deal to offer,
能帮你脱身
one that will get you out.
够了 别倒这种廉价酒
Hey, no, no, no, not that crap
给我俩倒上25年陈
Pour us a couple of 25 Year Reserves.
特尼的线报很有价值
Thony's intel was good.
杰弗逊带人去盯卡姆达的套房♥了
Jefferson's now got eyes on Kamdar's suite.
没找到什么好的盯梢点 但聊胜于无
The vantage point is limited, but it's something.
纳迪亚还在里头
Is Nadia still in there?
对 目前看来她安全
Yeah, and she seems safe for now.
很好
Good.
这座城市每起芬太尼吸毒过量的单子
'Cause we're gonna tie this sonofabitch
都得想法子跟这王八犊子挂上钩
to every Fentanyl overdose in the city.
前提是要找到这批毒品
If we find the drugs.
会找到的
We will.
借你吉言
From your lips.
去布鲁伊吃晚餐啊
Dinner at Bluey's tonight?
没问题
You're on.
杰弗逊 景色如何
Jefferson, how's the view?
我这边风景都比那边强
I got a better view of myself than anything else
但里面有动静
But I got some movement inside.
好 要有发现通知我
Alright, man, if things get interesting, let me know.
收到
Copy.
别这样 贾兹
Come on, Jaz.
咱们聊聊
Let's talk about this.
不要
No!
我不想再聊了
I don't want to talk you anymore.
怎么了
What happened?
你当初就该听我的娶妈妈
You should've married Mom when I said so.
我跟律师谈过 看有什么法子
I spoke to an attorney to see what options we have,
也问了下要现在娶你妈妈的话
and, uh, to find out if it made a difference
能不能改变情势 -然后呢
if I married your mom. - And?
他说现在谈婚论嫁太晚了
He said it's too late for that.
因为她已经被羁押
Because she's already being detained,
就很难证明不是欺诈
it'll be hard to prove that it's not fraud.
但我们跟你住一起呀
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表