剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
就等一个特殊场合打开
I've been saving for a special occasion.
我会晚一点到
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我们现在就得走
We gotta go now.
特尼
Thony, just-
你好 我是特尼·德拉·罗莎
Hi. This is Thony De La Rosa.
请留言 谢谢你
Please leave a message. Thank you.
这个夜晚不适合胆小之人
♪ This night ain't for the faint of heart ♪
不适合胆小鬼 胆小鬼
♪ For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart ♪
这个夜晚不适合胆小之人
♪ This night ain't for the faint of heart ♪
因为胆小的人会被吓破胆
♪ Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart ♪
啊啊啊
♪ Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh-ahh, ahh, ahh ♪
今夜不适合身怀神圣使命去往应许之地的
♪ This night ain't for the holy man with the holy plan ♪
圣人
♪ For the promise land ♪
今夜有邪恶之手在操控
♪ This night we got the evil hand ♪
邪恶之手会让人起死回生
♪ And the evil hand gon' raise the dead ♪
这个会让你整夜很兴奋的
This will keep you pumping all night.
邪恶之旅无人入眠
♪ Ain't no sleep when the wicked play ♪
我们做的一切都是为了寻欢作乐
♪ All we do is get laid ♪
我这里有阿司匹林
I have an aspirin
对消肿有帮助
It can help with the swelling.
住手 住手
♪ Lay off, lay off ♪
我们是邪恶之灵 邪恶之灵
♪ We're the wicked ones, wicked ones ♪
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
你可以照一下镜子 真的看起来很黑一片
If you check, it's really smudged.
这个夜晚不适合胆小鬼
♪ This night ain't for the faint of heart ♪
不适合胆小鬼
♪ For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart ♪
这个夜晚不适合胆小鬼 -该死
♪ This night ain't for the faint of heart ♪ - Oh. Damn it.
竟然这么严重
Is it that bad?
也许
Maybe...
我可以帮你
I could help.
我们做的一切都为了寻欢作乐
♪ All we do is get laid ♪
恶灵走后 无爱可言
♪ Ain't no love when the wicked run ♪
我撞到橱柜上了
I walked into a cabinet.
真是够笨手笨脚 对吧
Such a klutz, right?
我们是邪恶之灵 邪恶之灵
♪ We're the wicked ones, wicked ones ♪
所以你什么时候在这上班的
So when did you start working here?
这里以前没有洗手间服务员的
They've never had a bathroom attendant before.
我这么做主要是赚小费
Oh, I do it for tips only.
虽然不多 但聊胜于无
It's not much, but it helps.
所以是谁让你进来的 雷还是薇姬
So, who let you back here-- Ray or Vicki?
是雷
It was Ray.
这里根本没人叫雷
There is no Ray here.
到底是谁派你来的
So who the hell sent you?
没有人 -是卡姆达吗
No one. Was it Kamdar?
他派你来的
Did he send you?
不是
No.
加勒特吗
Garrett?
他不过是很担心你
He's just worried about you.
他想知道你一切都好
He wants to know you're okay.
告诉他 让他滚远点
Well, you can tell him to back the hell off.
你别再派你这种人
And stop sending people like you
现在不该出现的地方
into places you shouldn't be.
完成
你是弗兰克·艾尔威吗
Are you Frank Elway?
把你欠的钱交出来 我就走
Give me what you owe, and I'll walk away.
告诉卡姆达 我没钱
Tell Kamdar I haven't got it.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你真的要伤害一个老头子吗
Are you seriously gonna hit an old man?
我还干过更不齿的事儿
Yeah, I've done worse.
你根本不知道被夺走一切是什么滋味
You don't know what it's like to have it all taken away.
朋友
Friends--
别伤害我儿子
Don't hurt my son.
老爹没钱付账
Dad doesn't have enough to pay the loan.
那你呢 你呢
What about you, huh? Huh?
等等 住手 -求你了
Wait! Stop! Please!
我有钱
I have it.
我来付 我会还钱的
I'll pay it, okay? I'll pay it.
你好 有人吗
Hello? Anyone here?
去他的
Screw it.
我才不会把钱给你
You're not getting my money.
开眼了
Holy crap.
原来你是个变♥态♥啊
You're a perv.
行吧
All right.
啊 你在这儿呢
Ah! There you are.
你给我待在那
You stay right there.
你还在关注足球吗
You still follow football?
你以为呢
What do you think?
墨西哥队近来一直一蹶不振
Mexico's looking pretty knackered these days.
你觉得是因为他们输给了巴西吗
Do you think it's because of their loss to Brazil?
是因为他们的经理正在办理离婚
It's because the manager is going through a divorce.
不把这个经理炒掉
I don't think they're gonna win another game
我觉得他们永远赢不了
if they don't fire him.
看出来了 你有些爱好依然没变
I can see some things about you haven't changed.
你赌多少
So what's your bet?
总进球数低于2.5
Total goals under 2.5.
角球数超过9.5
Total corners over 9.5.
第一个球是佩佩踢进的
First goal, I'd say Pepe.
他跟那个超模结婚后 状态就一直不错
He's walking on air since he married that supermodel.
至于最后的赌金嘛
And for the moneyline,
比赛是场平局
uh, the game ends in a draw.
果然还是我当初爱上的那个女孩
Yep, that's still the same girl that I fell in love with.
你看看
Have a look at that.
英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike, eh?
干杯
Salud.
干得不错 阿曼
Well done, Arman.
加密文件
楼梯男孩.mp4是加密文件
请输入密♥码♥
密♥码♥错误
你在找你家孩子的视频吗
So, you want to watch your kid?
你得把它删掉
I want you to delete it.
我会的 等收到你的钱再说
I will, if you got my money.
你没删掉视频之前
I'm not gonna give you anything
我都不会给你的
until you get rid of the video.
别这样
Please!
咱们真的要玩这一套吗
Are we really gonna play this game?
行吧 行吧
All right. All right.
给你 全在这里了
Here's-- Here's all of it.
你现在删掉吧
Now-- Now delete it.
好的
All right.
这样吧 你今后每个月都给我1万
How 'bout we say you bring another 10 grand every month,
我保证不把录像公布出去
and I won't release the footage?
什么 不
What?! No!
你根本没什么资格谈判
You're not really in a position to negotiate.
不如我把你的黄色小视频告诉警♥察♥如何
How bout I tell the police about your pervy videos? Huh?
如果被他们发现你未经他人同意
What do you think they'll think when they find you
私录视频会怎样
videotaping guests without their permission?
所以你现在是威胁我喽
So now you're threatening me?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表