剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
他们来了
There they are.
我在这里 阿公
Andito kami. Tay.
啊
Ay.
你们好 爸爸 妈妈
咱们走吧
我想见见孙辈们
你好 看看谁来了
Hello! Look who's here!
阿公 阿嬷
Lolo! Lola!
哎 看看你
Whoa, look at you!
你都长这么大了
You've gotten so big!
长这么高了
我好想你 阿公
哦
Oh. Mwah.
年轻小姐
贾兹敏 你真是个美人
Jazmine. Such a beauty you are.
把你的手给我 阿嬷
还有克里斯
Ah. And Chris.
年轻人
你已经是个年轻人了
You're a young man already.
把你的手给我 阿公
哦 好孩子 好孩子
Oh. Ah, good boy, good boy.
来 我来帮你们拿行李
Here. Let me-- Let me get your suitcases.
你们睡妈妈的房♥间 所以
You guys will be sleeping in Mom's room, so...
等等 等等
我们带了礼物过来
We brought some things. - Ooh!
我给你们看看
Let me show you.
我们不确定孩子们
We weren't sure if the boys
是否有葬礼穿的衣服
had something to wear for the funeral.
就带了几件过来
We brought something.
对 马可比你要高一点
Yeah, Marco was a little taller than you,
但你穿没问题 对吧 应该挺合适
but it'll be okay, huh? It'll be fine.
我去开门
I'll get it.
你好 -你是特尼·德拉·罗萨吗
Hello. - Thony De La Rosa?
对 找我有事吗
Yes, may I help you?
警探拉娜·弗洛雷斯
Detective Lana Flores.
我负责调查
I'm in charge of the investigation
马可·罗萨的死因
of the death of Marco De La Rosa.
有些有关你和你丈夫的问题要问你
I have some questions for you about you and your husband.
没问题
Um, yes, of course.
但是我家人刚刚从菲律宾过来
But, um, my family just arrived from the Philippines.
也许我们可以换个时间再谈
Maybe we could talk about this another time.
如果是为我儿子的事来的 我想跟她谈谈
If this is about my son, I want to speak with her.
我想知道警♥察♥是怎么
I want to know what the police are doing
查找杀我儿子的凶手的
to find who killed my son
这么说你和马可分居了
So, you and Marco were separated?
只是因为我得带卢卡
Well, only because, uh, I had to bring Luca here
来这做骨髓移植
for a bone marrow transplant.
但后来 他过来后 为什么他和卢卡住在汽车旅馆
But then, when he came here, why were he and Luca at a motel
而不是跟你在一起呢
instead of here with you?
我们吵了一架
We had an argument.
马可当时很生气 所以带走了卢卡
Um, Marco was angry, so he took Luca.
所以你才针对他发了全境通告
And that's when you put out the APB?
什么叫全境通告
Wh-- What is an APB?
是通知警♥察♥寻人的通告
It's an alert to inform police to look for someone.
你想让马可被逮捕吗
You tried to get Marco arrested?
不 我 我 我只是想找到卢卡
No. I-I-I was just trying to find Luca.
他是个好父亲 他绝不会伤害自己儿子的
He was a good father. He would never hurt his son.
我知道 -哈辛托 够了
I know. - Jacinto, tama na.
你觉得他会对你儿子造成威胁吗
Did you think he was endangering your son?
不是 他只是一时生气
No. He was just upset.
所以这都是你的错
别在警♥察♥面前这么说
你觉得美国警♥察♥
会怎么对待一个菲律宾人
你干嘛这样
要不我换个时间再来吧
Maybe I should come back at another time?
好的 谢谢 我送你出去吧
Yes, please. Let me see you out.
看看你做了什么啊
Tingnan mo ang ginawa mo.
尽快给我电♥话♥
Don't wait too long to call
谢谢
Thank you.
我会尽快的
I'll call you soon.
如果他让她回马尼拉的时候就回去
If she had come back to Manila when he asked,
他就不会死
he would still be alive.
如果 如果她没有叫警♥察♥来
If-- If she had not called the police,
他就不会死
he would be alive!
如果不是你 我儿子现在还活着
My son would be alive if it were not for you!
爸
Tay...
别想太多
Don't over-think it.
轮盘赌本就是靠运气的
Roulette is purely a game of luck.
就像我们第一次见面一样
Like when we first met.
罗伯特
Robert.
纳迪亚
Nadia.
一如既往的惊艳
As stunning as ever.
别让我打扰了你的雅兴
Please, don't let me stop you.
我不是来赌钱的 罗伯特
I'm not here to play games, Robert.
我是来找你谈谈 -借钱嘛
I'm just here to talk about-- A loan.
我知道
I know.
但你不想收到一份礼物吗
But wouldn't you rather receive a gift?
礼物
A gift?
下注吧
Place your bet.
如果你赢了
If you win,
我就借给你
I'll give you the money you need.
我需要一百六十万
I need $1.6 million.
你确定愿意赌吗
You sure you want to make that bet?
当然
Always.
有钱的好处就在于
The whole point of having a lot of money
你想怎么赌就怎么赌
is that you can play however you want
想跟谁赌都可以
with whomever you want.
愿赌服输
No more bets.
赢大钱 赢大钱 加油啊
Big money, big money, come on!
差一点哦
It was so close.
我们坐下喝一杯吧 谈谈你的事
Let's sit down for a drink, talk about what you need.
威士忌吗
Scotch?
25年的雪莉桶威士忌
It's the Sherry Oak 25.
你还记得的
You remembered.
我的记忆就像是捕兽夹
My mind is like a steel trap.
什么都记得
For everything.
谢谢你愿意考虑借我们钱 罗伯特
Thank you for considering the loan, Robert.
我知道这是一大笔钱 但我们有抵押品
We know it's a lot, but we have collateral.
阿尔曼的古董车 1970款卡迪拉克帝威
Arman's vintage 1970 DeVille,
他去年刚买♥♥的
the Caddy he just bought last year--
我真是一点兴趣都没有
I can't pretend those interest me.
还有房♥子
And there's also the house.
我想入伙军♥火♥生意
I want a piece of the gun business.
我听说在阿尔曼坐牢前
I hear it was quite lucrative
生意非常赚钱
before Armando landed behind bars.
我 我不能替我丈夫决定这件事
I-I can't speak for my husband.
那你还来这管我借钱
Yet here you are, negotiating his loan.
让我猜猜 你借钱是为了买♥♥他的自♥由♥吧
And let me guess-- the cash to buy his freedom?
真不敢想象他居然宁可坐牢
Can't imagine him choosing to stay behind bars
也不愿意我分一杯羹
over sharing a piece of the pie.
好吧
Good.
等钱准备好我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch as soon as the funds are ready.
告密者
Rat.
你最好小心了
You better watch out.
当“针”就得缝针
Prisoner#2: Snitches get stitches.
人们常说开局决定不了结果
They say never judge a man by his first round,
但老兄 冠军非你莫属啊
but, man, you took the crown, homey.
坐
Sit.
很多人觉得
You know, a lot of us didn't think
你可能没法活着出来了
you were gonna walk out of there.
这些个傻♥逼♥ 他们在你身上可赌输了不少钱
Lotta these fools, they lost a lot of good wagers on you.
你可真让人刮目相看
But we're impressed.
你想要什么 -想要你啊 兄弟
What do you want? Tu, hermano.
我们就需要你这样的人
We can always use someone like you in our crew.
你能给我啥好处
And what are you offering?
保护
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表