剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
《清洁女工》前情提要
Previously on "The Cleaning Lady"...
我们为什么要跑啊
What are we running from, huh?
我一直在帮加勒特收集一个人的证据
I've been helping Garrett find evidence on a man.
把账本找到 -找到了
Find us that ledger. - I got it.
阿曼
Arman.
他知道你 知道孩子 也知道我们住哪
He knows about you, the kids, where we live.
你必须得离开
You have to go now!
谢谢你能这么快赶过来
这批货可不能让辛卡拉发现
Couldn't risk Sin Cara finding out, not with this cargo.
你爱她吗 -不
Do you love her? - No.
这是罗伯特和纳蒂亚·卡姆达的结婚证
That's a marriage certificate for Robert and Nadia Kamdar.
我好想你 妈咪
Ah. I've missed you, Mommy.
过来 我也想你了
Come here. I missed you, too.
谢谢你 菲
Thank you, Fi.
嗯 -你确定没被人跟踪吗
Yeah. - You sure you weren't followed?
确定
Yeah, yeah.
他本来没事
H-He was fine.
昨天他还和孩子们到处跑着玩
Yesterday, he was running around playing with kids,
今早醒来就突然患了黄疸
and then he woke up jaundiced this morning.
什么都不肯吃
He won't eat anything.
发烧了吗 -没有
Any fever? - No.
看着我 宝贝儿
Look at me, my love.
好嘞 哪里疼吗
Alright. Where does it hurt?
这疼 妈咪
Right here, Mommy.
这
Here.
觉得累吗
Are you tired?
头疼吗
Any headaches?
我的胸口也疼
My chest hurts, too.
是吗 呼吸困难吗
It does? Is it hard to breathe?
我一直有给他吃药 所有的药都按时吃的
I've been giving him his meds, all his meds, on time.
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
移植后就是很容易发生并发症
Complications can happen after many transplants.
幸好你把他带来了
It's good you brought him here.
我们休息一会吧
Should we rest a little bit? Hm?
好了 在这休息会
Alright. Rest here for a little.
我更担心的是他的呼吸问题
It's his breathing that worries me.
可能除了肝移植外还有其它问题
Could be something other than liver rejection.
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要给他抽血做些检查
I need to draw some blood and do some tests.
我得带他回家 菲
I need to bring him home, Fi.
但你不是说那个叫卡姆达的很危险吗
I thought you said this Kamdar guy is still dangerous.
在诊所建立之前
Until I have the clinic set up,
这是唯一能安全监控他身体状况的办法
that's the only way I can monitor him safely.
他的情况可能很严重
It could be serious.
亲爱的
iMi amor!
回来的正是时候
Perfect[Smooches]timing.
安德烈大厨给我们准备了好吃的
Chef Andre whipped up something amazing for us.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's the matter?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you planning on telling me
你和卡姆达结过婚
you and Kamdar were married?
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
这么说是真的咯
So it's true.
我可以解释
I can explain.
行啊 你解释吧 我洗耳恭听
Well, go on. I'd love to hear it.
你知道我结识罗伯特时还很年轻
You know how young I was when I met Robert.
在他带我来这之后 资助了我
And after he brought me here, sponsored me,
我感觉欠了他的 所以只能嫁给他
I felt like I owed him, like I had to get married.
但那就是错
But it was a mistake.
抱歉我没告诉你
And I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
但当我遇到你时
But when I met you...
我知道你才是我的真爱
I knew you were the one for me.
我 我 不知道 我
And-- And I-I don't know. I...
我不想失去你
I didn't want to risk losing you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拜托了
Por favor.
都是过去的事了
It's all in the past.
真的过去了吗 纳蒂亚
In the past, Nadia?
你和罗伯特还是夫妻关系呢
You and Robert are still married.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
有公开记录的 我看到了
It's public record. I looked it up.
你们从没离过婚
You never got divorced.
我们离婚了 绝对的
Yes, we did! Yes!
我们 我们一年后就离婚了我都签字了
We-- We divorced after a year! I-I-I signed the papers.
这么久以来
All this time,
他一直借故折磨我
he's been torturing me knowing this.
可你却没告诉我 让我觉得自己就像个傻子
It was you who made me look like an idiot for not telling me.
马上就好了 最后一支
Almost there. That's the last one.
然后我们就 好了
And we... are done!
你可真勇敢 知道吗
You've been very brave. You know that?
怎么了
What's going on here?
妈咪 我一呼吸就好疼啊
Hurts when I breathe, Mommy. It hurts.
是吗 好 让我看看
It does? Okay. Let me see.
这里吗
Here?
好的
Okay.
你先睡会
You're going to rest,
妈咪去跟
and Mommy's gonna go talk to,
菲姑姑聊两句 好吗
uh, Tita Fi, okay?
好了
Alright
爱你
I love you.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他的肝和脾都有肿胀的症状
Both his liver and his spleen are enlarged now.
可能是由于流向肝脏的血液受阻
So it could be a rare complication
导致的非常罕见的并发症
when the blood flow to the liver gets blocked.
有多严重
H-How bad is it?
可能致命
It could be fatal.
阿曼的医生 萨罗扬说他可以做化验
Arman's doctor, Dr. Saroyan, said he could run some tests,
所以我得把他的血样拿给他
so I'm dropping off the blood to him
然后再去博斯科那里取新到货的药
before I pick up the new batch of meds from Bosco.
等等 都这样了你还有时间去取货
W-Wait. You're doing a drug run in the middle of all of this?
给卡姆达的货不能迟交
I can't be late for Kamdar.
而且卢卡也需要药
And I-I still need the meds for Luca,
除了其它的我还需要帮他拿止痛药
along with other things that could help him with the pain.
如果你不在的时候出事怎么办 我
Well, what if something happens when you're gone? I--
菲 他现在状况很稳定
Fi, he's stable now.
应该可以撑到我回来 好吗
He should be fine until I get back, okay?
是阿曼
It's Arman.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
卢卡怎么样
How's Luca doing?
现在暂时稳定了
I stabilized him for now. - Oh.
等萨罗扬医生的血检结果出来希望病情会更明朗
Hopefully we'll know more once Dr. Saroyan runs the tests.
是 真希望能帮上忙
Yeah, I wish I could help.
你已经帮到我了
You are.
有事打给我 好吗
Call me if anything changes, okay?
好
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
特尼 退后
Alright. Thony, stay back.
他们把药抢走了
They took our meds.
博斯科
Bosco!
我的天
Oh, God.
应该是有人伏击了他 走吧
This could be an ambush. Let's go.
嘿 去那边 走
Hey. Over there. Let's go.
嘿 嘿 你没事吧 受伤了吗
Hey. Hey. Are you okay? Are you hurt?
这是些什么人啊
Who are these men?!
应该是辛卡拉的人 他的人都戴这种面具
It's Sin Cara. His men wear those masks.
我真不该让博斯科利用贩毒集团的路线来帮我们带货
I shouldn't have asked Bosco to use the cartel route for us.
是我害了他 害死了所有人
I did this to him. To all of them.
是我让你为了卢卡这么做的
I asked you to do this for Luca.
你认为辛卡拉会追杀我们俩吗
Do you think Sin Cara can come after us?
博斯科不会供我出去的 但我不知道他手下人会怎样做
Bosco would never give me up, but I don't know about his men.
他们知道我是谁 也知道我们在做什么
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表