剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
清洁女工 前情提要
Previously on "The Cleaning Lady"...
马可舅舅不是死于赌博
Uncle Marco didn't die because of his gambling.
是我害死的
He died because of me.
马可的事是个意外
What happened to Marco was an accident.
这事对谁都不能说
No one can ever know the truth.
这是个克隆设备
And this is a cloning device.
我有个案子里的一个线人 我需要你的帮助
I had a CI on another case, and I need your help.
到底是谁派你来的
So who the hell sent you?
是卡姆达吗
Was it Kamdar?
罗伯特 谢谢你借钱给我们
Robert, I appreciate the loan.
救我于水火啊
It got me out of a bind.
利息32万这周五到期
The vig is $320,000 due Friday
之后每周五都要还
and every Friday after that.
你不是说那是最后一次吗
I thought you said it was one last score.
那是我在欠卡姆达160万之前
That was before I owed $1.6 million to Kamdar.
还有人没能及时还款
There's someone else who's late on his payment.
如果你能从他那把钱给我要回来
If you can extract it from him,
这周就算你还账了
we're square for the week.
干得好 阿曼
Well done, Arman.
你知道我从监控上还看到了什么吗
You know what else I got off those cams?
你儿子杀了那家伙
Your son, killing that guy.
除非你能补偿我的损失
And unless you compensate me,
否则我就带着视频去找警♥察♥了
I'm gonna have to take that footage to the police.
我想让你删了
5 itemsl Sate Shared l I want you to delete it.
我会删的 给钱就行
I will, if you got my money.
这太疯狂了 简直就是失控了
This is crazy, even for us.
我需要时间想一下
I still need a minute to figure this out.
早 -早上好
Morning. - Good morning
早
Morning.
我只是想保护克里斯
I just had to protect Chris, okay?
现在怎么办
So now what?
嘿 -搞什么 加勒特
Hey. - What the hell, Garrett?
你以为很有本事是吗
I mean, where do you get off?
玛雅
Maya.
不 我跟你说不要再烦我的
No, I told you to leave me alone.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你派去俱乐部的女人
The chick you sent to the club,
假装是卫生间服务员的那个
the one pretending to be a bathroom attendant.
那是你的新线人 对吧 你跟她也睡了吗
That's your new CI, right? You sleeping with her, too?
行了 冷静点
Okay, you know what? Calm down.
你眼圈都被打青了 玛雅
You have a black eye, Maya.
我知道是怎么回事
I know what that's about. Alright?
以前在我妈脸上我看到过很多次
It happened to my mother many, many times,
如果科特兹伤害了你 -天
so if Cortez is hurting you-- Oh, my God.
你一定非常希望是他吧
You would love if it was him, wouldn't you?
然后你就可以把我从虐待我的男票手中拯救出来了
You, the rescuer, going to save me from my abusive boyfriend.
你省省吧 加勒特
Get over yourself, Garrett.
你觉得你会有什么结果 玛雅
How do you think this is gonna end, Maya, huh?
你要么被抓要么就是死
You're gonna wind up arrested or dead.
或者 我们可以重新给你安排任务
Or we can relocate you.
重新开始 加入♥联♥邦证人保护计划
You start over. WITSEC.
忘记所有的过去
Forget any of this ever happened.
我知道你不想这样活着
I know you don't want this life, alright?
我帮你申请
Let me take you in.
给你个正式的线人号♥码 为我工作
Give you an official CI number. You come work for me.
你不会被逮捕
You're not going to get arrested.
我不能再干了 我做不到
I can't do that again. I can't.
他们一直都有人盯着我们
They've got eyes on us at all times.
又来了个新老大
There's a new player in town
连科特兹都不敢惹
even Cortez is afraid to piss off.
谁
Who?
不行 我不能说 我得走了 -玛雅 嘿
No, I shouldn't. I have to go. - Maya, hey.
是谁
Who?
玛雅
Maya!
我是特尼 有事请留言
This is Thony. Please leave a message.
特尼 接电♥话♥啊 我需要知道你有没有克隆玛雅的手♥机♥
Come on, Thony, look, I need to know if you cloned Maya's phone.
就算你没弄成 也告诉我一声 短♥信♥
Alright, if you didn't get it, just tell me. Shoot me a text,
电♥话♥ 什么都行 给个信♥号♥♥就行
give me a call, whatever, a smoke signal.
行吗
Alright?
现在不方便 但我拿到了
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他的脉搏很强壮 可能随时都会醒来
His pulse is strong. He could wake up any minute.
你要是等我一起去就好了 菲
I really wish you'd waited for me, Fi.
我以为咱们要一起把钱给他呢
I thought we were going to give him the money together.
我是等你了 但你不接电♥话♥
I did wait. But you didn't answer your phone
因为你在替阿曼办事
because you were doing something for Arman.
加勒特 -管他是谁
Garrett. - Whatever it was,
反正你觉得都比克里斯重要
it was more important to you than Chris.
不是那样的 你明知道
Oh, that's not true, and you know it.
我们还有时间
We still had time.
我只是想快点了结这件事
I just wanted it to be over, okay?
这样我就不用天天担心克里斯了
So I could stop worrying about Chris.
结果 我在他办公室还看到了其它视频
But then... I found these other videos in his office.
有克里斯的吗
Anything with Chris?
我找到了那个文档 但是有密♥码♥保护
I think I found the file, but it's password-protected,
所以我看不见里面的内容
so I couldn't see anything,
然后他就回来了 朝我扑过来 然后就
but then he came in, and he came at me, and it just--
一切发生的都太快了
it just all happened so fast, and--
等等
Wait--
你要干 嘿
What are you-- Hey!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我们得把他绑起来
We're going to tie him up.
找能当绳子用的
Find anything with a cord.
不是吧 你还要把事情搞更大吗
Seriously? Could this be any worse?
我们不能让他扑过来袭击我们
We can't have him attack one of us again
也不能让他出去报♥警♥
or walk out and go to the police.
然后呢 我们就一直绑着他吗
So what? We just leave him tied up here forever, huh?
当然不是 逼他开口啊
No, we make him talk,
拿到密♥码♥
get the password,
然后删掉视频
and we erase that video.
如果这样不行呢
And if talking doesn't work, huh?
我差点在那家伙父亲面前杀了他
I almost killed a man in front of his father.
你也是逼不得已
You did what you had to.
他只是一时不走运 现在就落在卡姆达手里了
He was just down on his luck, and now he's under Kamdar.
跟我们一样
Just like us.
我们得卖♥♥掉更多的药
We're going to have to sell more pharmaceuticals
才能付得起下周的利息
to make next week's payment.
我会跟特尼谈谈 看还能不能搞到更赚钱的药
I'll talk to Thony, see what we can sell for more profit.
博斯科是我们的联♥系♥人
Bosco is our contact.
他可以帮我们搞到奥施康定 可♥卡♥因♥
He could get us oxy, coke,
还有其它能赚钱的毒品
street drugs that make real money.
我们卖♥♥什么不是非要听特尼的吧
We can't let Thony dictate what we can or can't sell.
纳蒂亚 我们不是毒贩
Nadia, we're not drug dealers.
你知道那有多危险吗
Do you realize how dangerous that is?
如果被辛卡拉发现了
If Sin Cara finds out what we're doing,
他会把博斯科的脑袋拧下来 跟我们俩的脑袋放在一起
he's going to put Bosco's head in a box right next to ours.
我们得聪明点
We gotta be smart about this.
行吧 但也不一定非要特尼吧 这太搞笑了
Okay, but we don't need Thony. It's ridiculous.
嘿 纳蒂亚 别多想好吗
Hey, don't make this personal, Nadia.
她在这个领域毕竟比较懂行
She's the one that knows what sells in the medical field.
但是卖♥♥她说的那些药根本就不够赚钱
But selling her meds wasn't enough and never will be.
还是我去跟罗伯特谈谈
I need to talk to Robert and ask him
让他给我们降点利息 否则我们早晚被债务拖死
to cut our interest down or we'll drown in this debt.
不行 你不能再去求他任何事了
No, you're not going to ask him for another damn thing.
我不想让你再接近他
I don't want you close to that guy.
我受不了他看你那眼神
I just hate the way he looks at you.
刚才还说让我别多想呢
Now look who's making it personal.
算了 还是我去跟卡姆达谈谈吧
Alright, no, I'll talk to Kamdar, alright?
那个老家伙欠的钱他以为都追不回来了
I was able to get that money from the old man
我给他要了回来
he never thought he'd get back.
如果我能说服他 让我继续帮他收账
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表