剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
I have to do a tap.
你能过来陪他一下吗
Can you come and stay with him?
我想我得去趟诊所
I think I'm gonna have to go to the clinic
拿些补给
and find some supplies.
没问题 我 我这就过来
Of course. I-- I'm on my way.
谢谢 菲奥娜
Thanks, Fiona.
我 -我懂
I'm-- I get it.
我也是为人父母的
I'm a parent.
去吧
Go.
但我们还没完事呢 对吧
We're not done with this. Right?
绝对的啊 还有好多事没做呢
Oh, we are definitely not done with this.
好吧
Okay.
谁
Hello?
有人在吗
Someone here?
阿曼
Arman?
嘿 特尼 你来这干嘛
Hey, Thony, what are you doing here?
以为你陪着卢卡呢
Though you were supposed to be with Luca?
我需要给他拿点麻醉剂和补给品
Oh, well, I needed to get an anesthetic and supplies for him.
他 他现在跟菲奥娜在家呢
He-- He's with Fiona at home.
怎么了 他没事吧
What's wrong? Is he okay?
不太好
Um... no.
他肺部开始积液了
Well, fluid is building up in his lungs.
会导致他呼吸困难
It's hard for him to breathe.
嘿 特尼
Hey, Thony...
而今天
And today...
他连生日蜡烛都吹不熄
he couldn't blow out his birthday candles.
他才6岁啊
He's 6.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿 你以前也经历过
Hey, you've been here before.
你会撑过去的
You'll get through this again.
会的 我会的
I will, I will.
我需要在家里给他抽液
I'm gonna drain the fluid at home,
这样能给我争取点时间
and that's gonna buy me time
直到马尼拉的新药运过来
until I get the new meds from Manila.
应该就没事了
I'll be fine.
需要什么就打给我
Call me if you need anything.
好 等等
Okay. Wait.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
我爸心脏病吃药时
When my dad was on medication for his heart,
我记得有种药他不能吃来着
I remember there were certain drugs he couldn't take,
医生说吃了会害死他
and doctors said it could kill him.
阿曼 你不能杀卡姆达
Arman, you can't kill Kamdar.
是时候了 特尼
It's time, Thony.
我不会坐以待毙等他杀了我的
I'm not gonna sit and wait for Kamdar to come for me.
我要先下手为强
I'm gonna take him out first.
只有这样 这把火才不会烧到我们俩
This way, it won't blow back on any of us.
不行 别这样做
No, don't do this.
你居然要阻止我吗
Are you gonna try and stop me?
在他对你 对玛雅做了这些事之后
After what he's done to you, to Maya?
我需要他把药给我
I need him for the meds.
你不需要他
You don't need him.
是你谈成的这笔药品走私的生意
You're the one who brokered the deal for the drugs.
我可以想办法把药弄过来
I can find a way to get them there.
药已经在路上了
They're already on their way.
是他出钱运的货 也是他贿赂的海关
He's the one paying for the ship, the bribes at customs--
我也有人脉
I have my own contacts.
我也可以从港口把药运过来
I can get them in from the ports.
怎么运
How?
你哪来的钱 哪来的资源 阿曼
With what money, what resources, Arman?
我为你和卢卡做了那么多事
After all I've done for you and Luca,
你现在要质疑我的决定吗
you're gonna question me now?
事情现在不一样了
Things are different today.
我知道你想帮忙
I know you want to help,
但我不会冒险的 不能拿卢卡的命冒险
but I'm not gonna take a risk, not with Luca,
我不是来请求你允许的
I didn't come for your permission.
我会拿到药 也会杀了卡姆达
I will get the drugs, and I will kill Kamdar.
等完事了我就告诉你
I'll let you know when it's done.
别再跟着我了
Stop following me.
卡姆达交给我的工作我就得完成
If Kamdar gives me a job, I do it.
你告诉卡姆达
Well, you tell Kamdar
我家外面可不需要探子
I don't need a spy outside of my house.
我是来保护你的
I'm here for your protection.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
卡姆达派我来保护纳迪亚的
Kamdar sent me to protect Nadia.
行吧
Yeah, sure.
他在这干什么
What's he doing here?
罗伯特认为辛·卡拉的事之后
Robert thinks we need more security
我们得加强安保
after what happened with Sin Cara.
他是这么跟你说的吗
That's what he told you?
我跟你说他开始怀疑了 而且情况越来越糟
I told you he's paranoid, and it's getting worse.
你什么时候能见到他
When will you see him?
今晚我和他一起吃晚餐
I'm meeting him for dinner tonight.
约瑟夫一直陪在他身边
Joseph is always with him.
那我会想办法引开约瑟夫
Then I'll find a way to distract Joseph
还有他身边的其他人
and anyone else who's around him.
记住在他的酒里多放点
Just make sure to put enough of these in his drink,
他的心脏就会停止跳动
and it'll stop his heart.
如果我们被人抓到怎么办
What if they catch us?
那我就亲手给卡姆达一枪
I'll put a bullet in Kamdar myself.
不行 阿曼 你没机会活着离开的
No, Armando, you'll never make it out of there alive.
我不会让你出事的
I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you,
不会走到那一步的 好吗
and it's not gonna come down to that, all right?
这次会成功的
This is going to work.
我得先锁定那批从马尼拉来的货
First, I need to lock down that cargo from Manila.
你拿到集装箱号♥码了吗
Did you get that shipping-container number?
拿到了
Yes, I did.
但如果罗伯特发现你的所作所为呢
But what if Robert finds out you're stealing from him?
他活不到那时候 -为什么要冒险呢
He'll be dead by then. - But why take that risk?
等罗伯特死掉 我会继承他的一切
When Robert's gone, I'll get everything he owns.
纳迪亚 我们现在就需要那批药
Nadia, we need those meds now.
你是说她需要
You mean she needs them.
阿曼多 我在冒着生命危险救你
Armando, I'm risking my own life to save yours.
纳迪亚 那药是她儿子的救命药 没什么好说的
Nadia, they are for her son, and this is not up for debate.
等我拿到了药
Once I get my hands on those meds,
跟你在快车道会和
I'll meet you at FastLane.
我们再搞定卡姆达
We'll take care of Kamdar.
好了把纱布给我
Okay, I'm ready with the bandages.
胶带
Tape.
减压之后他就能呼吸了
That should relieve the pressure so he can breathe again.
疼痛大多是由积液造成的
Most of the pain was because of that fluid.
谢谢你 菲
Thank you, Fi
没有你 我做不到这一切
I could not have done it without you.
我只希望自己能做更多
I just wish I could do more.
之前他看上去确实有好转
It seemed like he was getting better.
但愿 新药
Well, hopefully, the new meds
可以逆转他的肝损伤
can reverse some of the liver damage.
否则呢
If not?
他需要再次移植吗
Will he need another transplant?
一步一步来吧
Well, one step at a time.
我现在最需要的是卡姆达的药
Right now, I need the drugs from Kamdar,
阿曼也不接我电♥话♥
and Arman is ignoring my calls.
去吧
Go.
我可以照顾卢卡
I'm good with Luca.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们必须马上逮捕他
We need to arrest him now.
证据还不确凿 米勒
That's jumping the gun, Miller.
我们有杀死玛雅的枪
We got the weapon that murdered Maya.
上面有他的指纹
We got his fingerprint on it.
部分指纹
A partial print.
你我都知道是他开的枪
You and I both know that he pulled that trigger.
在法庭上 这会被22个潜在匹配者
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表