剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
有派对却不请我
A party and you didn't invite me?
也太伤我心了
I'm so very hurt.
有事你真不该瞒我的 纳迪亚
You shouldn't keep things from me, Nadia.
咱俩关系摆在那儿呢
We're closer than that.
你要想去派对 去就是了 罗伯特
You can come to the party if you want, Robert.
我说的不是派对
I wasn't talking about the party.
我是说昨天那件不幸的事
I was referring to yesterday's unfortunate events.
阿曼没告诉你科特兹被杀了吗
Arman didn't tell you Cortes was killed?
联调局突袭来着
The FBI raid?
都没说吗
None of it?
你还真是不知道啊
You really don't know.
我都好几天没见着阿曼了
I haven't seen Arman in a few days.
小两口吵架啦
Trouble in paradise?
我跟阿曼什么情况跟你没关系
My relationship with Arman is none of your business and
别这样 罗伯特
Don't do this, Robert.
我挺讨厌你这么胡乱猜忌的 别这样
I hate when you get paranoid like this, so just stop it.
不管你跟阿曼现在在干什么
Whatever business you have with Arman
都跟我没关系
has nothing to do with me.
纳迪亚
Nadia?
你要想哈瓦那有新会员加入
If you want to increase membership at La Habana,
我可以加入呀
I could join.
还会带几个人一起
I'll bring a few people in.
那就太好了
That'd be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
带女伴一起
Please bring a date.
加勒特 你午嘛
Garrett, what are you doing?
科特兹左膀右臂 尼克·钱伯斯死了
Cortes's right-hand man, Nick Chambers, deceased.
卡姆达当着
Kamdar had him killed
特尼和阿曼的面把他杀了
right in front of Thony and Arman today.
我们得把毒品给他们
We need to release the drugs
要不他们今天也得没命
or they're both going to end up dead, too.
那些药批下来的用途是去跟科特兹做交易
Those meds were only approved for an exchange with Cortes.
卡姆达跟新买♥♥家搭上线了吗
Has Kamdar lined up a new buyer yet?
搭上了 我还不知道是谁
Yeah, I don't know who,
但他告诉他们见面时间跟地点了
but he's giving them a time and a place to meet.
他们得为之后做足准备
They need to be ready for when that happens.
得拿更明确的证据来才行
I need something more definitive than that.
没那时间了
We don't have time for that.
玛雅吓坏了 卡姆达在找她
Look, Maya's terrified and Kamdar's coming after her.
特尼和阿曼被指控说是内鬼
And Thony and Arman have been accused of being rats.
要是他们没法重拾他的信任 那都是我们的错
If they don't regain his trust, it's on us.
要我们想她帮忙拿下卡姆达
And if we want her help in taking down Kamdar,
就得保她命
we need her alive.
因私人活动关闭
挺香的啊
你就没想过跟我知会一声你要办活动吗
You didn't think to tell me you're throwing an event?
你也没想过跟我知会一声
You didn't think to tell me
因为联调局突袭导致科特兹在跟你
that Cortes was killed at your drug deal
交易毒品的时候被杀
because of an FBI raid?
特尼跟这事儿有关系吗
Did Thony have something to do with it?
纳迪亚 我们没在现场
Nadia, we weren't there.
我们走了以后才出事的
It happened after we left.
他说什么了
What did he say?
重点是他没说什么
It's what he didn't say.
他很生气
He's angry.
有多严重
And how bad is it?
他可是罗伯特
It's Robert.
告诉我到底是怎么回事
Just-- Just tell me what happened.
我
I...
让我帮你吧
你最好什么都不知道
It's best if you don't know.
是他
It's him.
他现在想见我
He wants to see me now.
要小心
Be careful.
还有别再带上特尼了
And cut Thony loose.
她会害你没命的
She's going to get you killed.
交易定在今晚
Transaction's on for tonight.
买♥♥家有点犹豫
But the buyer's a little skittish.
想确保交易地点安全
Wants to make sure it's in a safe location.
知道了 我们可以安排
Yeah, we can arrange that.
不用你们安排
You don't have to.
我已经选好地方了
I already have.
哈瓦那
La Habana?
怎么就不行了呢
Why not?
你家自己派对你得露个面吧
You get to show up to your own party.
买♥♥家去你的地盘见你跟特尼
The buyer gets to meet you and Thony on your own turf.
要联调局的人蹦出来
And if the Feds do decide to pay us a visit,
那可是你的地盘 毒品也是你的
it's your place, your drugs,
到时候要头疼的是你
and you'll be holding the baby.
阿曼
Arman.
特尼 你拿到药了吗
Thony, did you get the meds?
我跟加勒特说都准备好以后会给他去电♥话♥
I-I told Garrett I'll call him when it's set up.
那现在就该打了 联♥系♥他
Which is now. Get a hold of him.
今晚要在哈瓦那跟买♥♥家见面
We're meeting the buyer at La Habana tonight.
哈瓦那 你确定吗
La Habana? You're sure?
卡姆达定的 他想在那儿交易
It was Kamdar's call. He wants it there.
他不信我们
He doesn't trust us.
特尼 去拿药 要不我们就都完了
Thony, just get the meds or we'll be screwed.
好 我现在联♥系♥加勒特
Okay, I'll call Garrett now.
菲
Fi?
这个给你
Here you go.
要是到哈瓦那打烊你都没收到我消息
If you don't hear from me when La Habana closes,
那你赶紧走
you should go.
特尼 求你了 告诉我到底出什么事了
Thony, please tell me what's going on.
我得清楚该找什么 该预期什么
I need to know what to look for, what to expect.
他们也是我要保护的孩了
These are my kids to protect, too.
嗨 克里斯
Hi, Chris.
拉娜·弗洛雷斯警探
Detective Lana Flores.
你去过警局找我
You came by the station to speak with me?
我能进去吗 -不行
May we come in? - No
克里斯 别让他们进来
Chris, don't let them in.
不行 别让他们进来
No, don't let them in.
妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's going on?
贾兹 麻烦别让卢卡过来
Um, Jaz, keep Luca back, please.
弗洛雷斯警探 有什么事吗
Detective Flores, what's going on?
我想你跟克里斯去警局
I need you and Chris to come into the station
接受问询
for questioning.
我们拿到了马可·德拉·罗萨被杀的新证据
We have new evidence in the murder of Marco De La Rosa.
这是要逮捕我们吗
Are we under arrest?
看你们配不配合了
Depends on how this goes.
可没律师在场他们不能带我们走对不对
They-- They can't do take us without lawyers, can they?
现在只不过是问询阶段而已
Right now we're just talking about questions.
但要你觉得需要请个律师
But if you feel like you need one.
不用 我们也没做错什么
No, we don't. We haven't done anything wrong.
很好 那你跟克里斯就跟我走一趟吧
Good. Then you and Chris can come with me.
不行
No!
不可以 你不能带他走 明白吗
No, you can't do this, okay?
克里斯是未成年人 没我在你不能单独带走他
Chris is a minor. You can't take him without me.
妈
Mom.
给加勒特打电♥话♥
Call Garrett.
我们马上就到
We're right behind you.
我无法包围你
♪ I can't surround you ♪
不能靠近你
♪ Cannot come near you ♪
纳迪亚
Nadia.
你还记得伊维特吗
You remember Yvette?
还有碧昂卡
And Bianca?
记得
Yes, I do.
今晚肯定很精彩
It's going to be a great night, I can see.
大家能一起回忆往昔
We could walk down memory lane.
聊到哪儿算哪儿吧
We'll see where the night takes us.
要抽雪茄吗
You want a cigar?
要不你帮我挑一根吧
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表