剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
宝贝儿
♪ Oh, baby ♪
咱俩之间的关系
Between us.
你懂我的 宝贝儿
♪ You got me, oh, baby ♪
我是大人了
I am a big girl.
我的灵魂在颤抖
♪ Rattling my soul, baby ♪
你如果不想这样 直说就好
If you don't want this, just say so.
不是这事儿
No, it's not that.
拿出我的金子 宝贝
♪ Pulling out my gold, baby ♪
我们可以谈下去 你我都清楚
We could be something. We both know that.
我需要它 我想要它
♪ I need it, I want it ♪
但是 鲁索 我现在自己很乱
But, Russo, like, I'm a-- I am a mess right now, alright?
我的珠宝在地上
♪ My jewelry's on the floor ♪
我想 捋捋清楚
I mean, I need to...figure it out.
好
Yeah.
你让我想要的越来越多
♪ You're making me want more and more ♪
理解 -嗯
I get that. - Yeah.
但我罪有应得
♪ But I'm guilty to the core ♪
宝贝
♪ Oh, baby ♪
我的灵魂在颤抖
♪ Rattling my soul, baby ♪
拿出我的金子
♪ Pulling out my gold, baby ♪
好的 好的
Okay, yes, yes, yes, yes.
JD回来了 气坏了
Ugh. JD's back, and he's pissed.
这事儿以后再处理
I'll deal with that later.
请求宽恕比请求许可要强得多
It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
他是个好人
Ah. He's a good guy.
能明白的 嗯
He gets it. Yeah.
你要不要喝点 咖啡或者茶之类的
Do you want any, uh, coffee or tea from the cafeteria?
不用了 -不用了吗 行吧
No, I'm good. - No? Okay.
这位是特蕾莎·威尔考克斯 社会服务部的 -怎么了
This is Theresa Wilcox with Social Services. - What's going on?
威尔考克斯在卢卡治疗期间
Mrs. Wilcox will stay with Luca
会一直陪护他 直到他稳定下来
until the treatment is finished and he is stabilized.
你说什么呢 -你们二人偷窃医院财物
What are you talking about? - The two of you have stolen hospital property
且注射本国未批准的
and administered an illegal drug
非法药物
that's not approved in this country.
冈萨雷斯医生 能说慢点吗
Dr. Gonzales, can you just slow down a second?
我会提起诉讼
So I will be pressing charges.
你要干嘛 -特尼·罗萨 你被捕了
What's-- What are you doing? - Thony De La Rosa, you are under arrest.
你所说的一切都将成为
Anything you say can be used against you
呈堂证供 -你逗我呢吗 你真要这样
in a court of law. - Are you kidding me? Are you really doing this?
我得给我孩子打电♥话♥让他们知道 求你了
I need to call my children to let someone know. Please.
到了局里会让你打的 走了
You'll get a call down at the station. Let's go.
别想把我儿子从我身边夺走 听见了吗
You're not taking my son away from me! Do you hear me?!
我不会让你得逞的
I won't let that happen!
你搞错了
You made a mistake.
偷我药的不是特尼
Thony didn't steal my drugs.
是阿曼
Arman did.
不可能 -你在撒谎
No. It can't be. - You're lying.
阿曼决不可能偷药的
Armando would never do that.
特尼只想拿到治她儿子的药
All Thony wanted was the medicine for her son.
但我发现阿曼利用一个老熟人
But I found out that Arman used an old contact
变更了整批货的运输路线
to reroute that entire shipment.
什么 我不知道
What? I didn't know that.
你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me.
我没有 罗伯特 我没
No, Robert, I haven't-- I haven't--
因为你还在保护他
Because you're still protecting him.
这也是你给我下毒的原因
And that's why you poisoned me.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表