剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我要是丢了这单合同 就只能炒了你
Cause if I lose this contract, I'll have to fire you.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
她需要回家休息
She needs to go home and rest.
20分钟完事 女士们
20 minutes, ladies.
快点
Chop-chop.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
她差点没命
I mean, she could have died,
你就这么对她
and that's the way you treat her?
又来
Ah, here we go.
行行好 菲奥娜
Just do us a favor, Fiona.
闭上嘴 回去干活
Shut your trap and get back to work,
要不就炒你鱿鱼
or you're fired.
你炒不了我 因为
That's-- That's not gonna happen because--
我辞职
because I quit.
又辞
Again?
这个月都辞了第几回了
How many times this month?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
不 她不会回来了
Nah, she's not coming back,
我也不来了
and neither am I.
我俩都不干了 -对
We both quit. - Yeah.
我们要开家自己的清洁公♥司♥
We're opening up our own cleaning business.
你哪来的本事
What makes you think you can do that?
就冲我们很厉害 该享受更好的待遇
Because we're bad-ass bitches who deserve better
而不是忍♥受你这种混♥蛋♥
than putting up with a jerk like you.
谁跟我一起走 女士们
Who's with me, ladies?
这里
Right here.
也是时候了
It's about damn time.
没错
Woman#2: Right.
祝你清洁愉快 阿隆佐
So, have fun cleaning, Alonzo.
快点哦
Chop-chop.
祝你好运
Good luck!
拜 -走了
Bye. - Come on.
咱们走 走了
Woman#2: We're out of here. Let's go.
麻利点 阿隆佐
Woman#3: Chop-chop, Alonzo.
真不敢相信我们真辞职了
I can't believe we quit.
我是说 我们终于辞职了
I mean we finally quit
该死
Crap.
我们 我们不干了
We-- We quit.
是动真格的
I-I mean, for real.
我们没法回头了对吧
We can't go back, right?
对 但是菲 会没事的
No, we can't, but, Fi, it's gonna be okay.
这不单只是我们俩的事儿
Yeah, but it's not just us. It's--
还关系到萨曼莎 尼娜 罗西
It's Samentha, it's Nina, it's Roxy.
因为咱俩 她们才辞的职
They quit because of us
因为你 菲 -什么
Because of you, Fi. - What?
因为你说的是实话 这是好事
Because you spoke the truth and that's a good thing
维尼 你给萨曼莎的胰岛素剂量错了
Vinny, you gave Samentha the wrong dose of insulin.
你差点害死她
You almost killed her.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
是你的责任
You have a responsibility.
你知道普通胰岛素和U500的
Do you know the difference between regular insulin
U500:每毫升含500单位胰岛素735000
区别吗
and U-500?
区别就是 生与死
Life and death-- That's the difference.
别人要什么我就给什么
I give people what they ask me for.
她要胰岛素 我就给她胰岛素
She needed insulin, I gave her insulin.
我又不是医生
I'm no doctor.
你得小心点
Well, you need to be careful.
人们不懂怎么给自己治病
People don't know how to self-medicate,
我不用你来教我怎么做生意 好吧
I don't need you telling me how to run my business, okay?
我麻烦够多的了
I've got enough problems.
我这没有卢卡的药
I don't have Luca's meds
我有 我有其它药
I got-- I got other stuff.
什么 我打电♥话♥时你说你手里有
What? You said you had them when I called.
我是想有 但我的供货有点问题
I tried, but I got supply chain issues.
什么意思
What do you mean?
负责弄药的那家伙在过境时被抓了
My guy who runs meds across the border just got busted.
真行
Great.
那你什么时候还有货
When are you gonna get more?
最后这点都给你了
Well, you got the last of it.
其他卖♥♥家也没货了
All the other sellers are out, too.
但是我儿子需要防排斥药
But my son needs his anti-rejection meds.
他没药不行
He can't run out.
我的货都卡在迪卡德了
My shipment is stuck in Tecate.
可能得几周
Could be a few weeks.
在我想出办法之前
No more insulin or immunosuppressants
胰岛素或免疫抑制剂都弄不到
till I figure it out.
如果没有这些药
If he doesn't take those meds,
他可能会因为肝衰竭而死的
he could die from liver failure.
别担心 埃德加 有我呢
Yeah, don't worry, Edgar. I got you.
我会和供应商谈谈
I-I'm in talks with the supplier.
只要能确认库存
As soon as I restock the inventory,
我就告诉你
I'll let you know.
嗯
Yeah.
劳力士旗舰款
Presidential Rolex.
我们卖♥♥得比它的实际价值亏多了
We're only getting a fraction of what it's worth.
我知道 但是鉴定方说他会给现金
Yeah, I know, but the appraiser said he'd pay cash.
你确定无法说服埃德加给我们提供买♥♥枪的钱吗
You sure you can't convince Edgar to front us for the guns?
现在人人自危的
Everyone's a bit jumpy right now.
如果罗伯特说的对
What if Robert was right
没人跟我们做交易了怎么办
and no one wants to deal with us anymore?
我们在第二防御还有供应商
We still have our main supplier at Second Defense.
卖♥♥了枪 还借款
We sell the guns, pay back the loan,
我们就自♥由♥了
we get our freedom back.
不不不 这个不行
阿曼 没关系
不行 我知道那对你的意义有多大
你确定吗
当然
我爱你
但其它东西都得出手
But everything else must go today.
你特么想干嘛
What the hell do you want?
嘿 那台古董卡迪拉克卖♥♥吗
Hey, is that vintage Caddy still up for grabs, too? Huh?
更衬我
That's more my style.
离我家远点
Get the hell off my property.
就算你想办法从监狱里出来了
Look, even though you managed to waltz out of prison,
但积习难改啊 阿曼
old habits die hard, Arman.
我敢打赌 最多6个月 你还会进去
I give you six months max before you're back behind bars.
就当这是来自联调局的善意提醒吧
Let that be your friendly Federal PSA.
但如果你敢再干 我保证
But in case you do try, I've made sure that you won't be able
你在这里一颗子弹都卖♥♥不出去
to buy or sell a bullet in this town again.
一颗就够了
All I need is one.
T姨姨 我想把卢卡叫醒
Auntie T, I tried to get Luca up from his nap,
但他怎么都不肯起来
but he won't wake up.
他睡多久了
How long has he been sleeping?
2小时了
Like, two hours.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
卢卡
Luca.
我好累啊
I'm tired.
我知道 宝贝儿
You're tired, my love. Okay.
你发烧了
You're very hot, too.
102.
好了 妈妈先给你吃点药哈
Okay, Mommy's gonna give you more medicine.
我 我要怎么做
Okay, wha-- what can I do?
甲泼♥尼♥松♥和生理盐水在水槽下面
Methylprednisone and saline under the sink.
贾兹 你能帮我拿一下点滴架吗
Jaz, can you grab the stand, as well?
好
Yeah. Okay.
先让妈妈听听哈
Let's listen to your lungs.
妈妈会给你打一支肾上腺素
Mommy's gonna give you an epinephrine shot.
然后就给你挂个吊瓶
Then we're gonna start an IV.
有一点疼哈 不过就一下
It's gonna hurt, but just for a moment.
他怎么了 -黄疸
What's wrong with him? - He's jaundiced.
什么
What?
他的身体对肝产生了排斥
His body is rejecting the liver.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表