剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
But we've been living here with you.
这样也不行吗
Eh, doesn't that help?
某种意义上来说 你俩在谈恋爱
I mean, you guys are in a relationship, in a way.
是不是
Aren't you?
更严重的问题是这么些年来
The bigger issue is that she's been living here
她都是非法居住在这边的
illegally all these years,
所以她只能先离境
so she'll have to leave the country first.
然后就能回来了是吗
And then she can come back?
10年内不许回来
She'll be barred from returning for 10 years.
10年
10 years?
不行 太扯了
No, that's-- that's insane.
肯定还有其他法子
There-- There's gotta be another way!
确实有可能会被豁免
There's a possibility for a waiver,
但要证明我们生活极端困苦
but we have to prove extreme hardship.
那我们呢 贾兹呢
Okay, well, what about us? Jaz?
她就该在妈妈不在身边的情况下长大吗
Is she just supposed to grow up without a mom?
很遗憾 在这里生的孩子不在考虑范围内
Unfortunately, having kids here doesn't count.
但
But--
那会对我妈造成什么样的影响
What's that gonna do to my mom?
她怎么受得了不见我们
How is she gonna deal with not seeing us or--
不跟我们在一起
or-- or being with us?
这等于是要她命
It's gonna kill her.
我再去找其他律师谈谈
I can talk to another lawyer.
问问其他意见 但他说
I can get another opinion, but he said
即便她有绿卡
that even if she had a green card,
重大盗窃罪也可能被驱逐出境的
grand theft is a deportable offense.
他们偷的是医疗设备
Because they took the medical equipment,
他觉得我们没太多胜算
he doesn't think we have much of a case.
我想见她
I want to see her. Okay.
我去叫你妹出来吃点东西
Um, go tell your sister to come eat something
然后咱们就去 -不是
and then we'll head over-- No, no, no.
我想单独见她
I-I want to see her alone.
嗨 等等 贾兹呢
Hi. Wait, um, wh-- where's Jaz?
没出事吧 -没
Is everything okay? - Yeah.
克里斯想单独跟你谈谈
Chris wanted to speak with you alone.
我在外面等 你俩聊吧
I'll just be outside, give you guys some space.
好
Um, okay.
怎么了 亲爱的
What-- What's going on, anak?
我
I, um--
我想跟你说我心意已决
I just wanted to let you know that I made a decision.
如果你被驱逐出境 那我跟你一起走
If you get deported, then I'm going with you.
什么 不行
What? No.
不行 不可能
No, no, no, no. That's not happening.
嘿 这是我的选择好吧
Hey, it's my choice, okay?
我才不会任你孤零零离开
I'm not gonna let you go alone.
别这样 克里斯 这样太荒唐了
Come on, Chris, this is crazy.
并没有
No, it's not.
我本就不该在这个国家 对不对
I'm not even supposed to be here, alright?
我是非法移♥民♥ 跟你一样
I'm a TNT, just like you.
你错了 明白吗
You're wrong, okay?
你就该在这里 因为我所做的一切
You're supposed to be here because everything I did,
都是为了你 别冲我翻白眼
I did for you-- Don't roll your eyes at me.
我所做的一切都是为了你
Everything I did, I did for you.
我知道
I know. I know.
我看到了 也很感激
I-I see that, and I appreciate it.
真的 -没有
I do. - No.
你没有 因为要你真感激的话
No, you don't, because if you did,
就不会说出这种话
you wouldn't be saying this.
我所做出的所有牺牲
Look, every sacrifice I've made,
所说过的每个谎言 清理过的每间卫生间
every lie I've told, every toilet I've cleaned,
都是为了你
it was for you
好让你能在这里好好生活
so you could have a life here.
你不许把这一切就这么抛弃了
Okay, and you're not throwing that away.
明白了没
You hear me?
要你被迫离境
But how am I supposed to stay here
我怎么待得下去
if you're forced to go?
这里是你家 亲爱的
Because this is your home, anak.
你注定要在这里
You're meant to be here
我知道
Look, I-I know--
对你来说一定很难
I know this must be hard on you,
但
but...
现在你能为我做的最好的事情
the best thing you can do for me right now
就是踏实过上
is-- is live the life
我一直想让你拥有的生活
I've always wanted you to have.
他可以见你了
He'll see you.
有句俗语叫“盗亦有道”
There's something called "honor amongst thieves".
这准则不适用于你是吗
You don't abide by that principle, do you?
我没偷你东西
Look, I didn't steal from you.
是阿曼偷的
Arman did.
我需要拿药救我儿子
I need that medication for my son,
你需要新供货商
and you need a new supplier.
一切跟谈好的一样
Nothing's changed.
他想偷你东西
I mean, he tried to steal from you
是因为你踢他出局
because you cut him out,
但你没有踢我出局的理由
but there's no reason for you to cut me out.
别听她的 罗伯特
Don't listen to her, Robert.
她不值得信任
She's not someone who can be trusted.
你怎么知道更改运毒路线的不是她
How do you know she didn't re-route the drugs?
因为我跟你都需要彼此
Because I need you as much as you need me.
马尼拉的药管用
That drug from Manila works.
但你的人阻止我之前 我只拿到了一盒
But I only got one box before your men stopped me.
要拿到不到剩余的 我儿子就没命了
If I don't get the rest, my son could die,
我只听到了对你有好处
That sounds very much like what you need.
马尼拉那边的医药代表的线
Look, that pharmaceutical contact
是我搭的
in Manila is mine.
腐♥败♥横行 菲律宾那边可不是轻易就
With all the corruption, people don't trust easily
信任人的
in the Philippines.
我知道怎么让生意运作下去
I know how to keep that pipeline going,
照你的设想运作 不需要阿曼
just like you asked, without Arman.
你就这么轻而易举的改变效忠对象了么
And so, you'd switch allegiances just like that?
她就是个自私自利的小人
Because she's a selfish snake.
我所做的一切 都是为了我儿子
Everything I've done, I've done for my son.
你可以不相信我 但你要相信我为我儿子的心
So, you may not trust me, but you can trust that.
是 以前阿曼是帮过我
Yes, Arman helped me in the past,
但现在你才可以帮到我
but you're the one who can help me now,
我比任何人都迫切希望生意做成
and I need this deal more than anybody.
所以你才在我被下毒之后
And that's why you saved my life...
救我命
after I was poisoned.
其余的药 你儿子什么时候需要
When does your son need the rest of his medicine?
尽快
As soon as possible.
就给她吧 罗伯特 然后跟她一刀两断
Just let her have them, Robert, then be done with her.
你不想身在开曼群岛还要惦记着
The last thing you want is to be in the Caymans
她会怎么把你整垮吧
worrying about how she could be screwing you over.
好 走吧
Alright, let's go.
现在吗
Now?
整批货就要交给我买♥♥家了
That entire shipment's about to be handed over to my buyer.
最好在交接之前赶上
It's best we catch them before it happens,
你觉得呢
don't you think?
搞什么
What the hell?
快点 我不想让我买♥♥家再等了
Come on. I would hate to keep our buyer waiting again.
怎么了
What's up?
出事了
We got a problem.
你线人特尼跟卡姆达在一起呢
Your girl Thony is with Kamdar.
你没派她过去吧
You didn't put her in there, did you?
当然没有了 你确定吗
Hell no. You sure?
确定 他们要出门
Yeah. And they're heading out.
现在情况不妙
Something is going down now.
考迪洛在门口盯着呢
Alright, Caudillo's got eyes on the valet.
好 确保他别跟丢了
Alright, make sure he stays with them.
考迪洛 看到卡姆达了吧
Caudillo, tell me you've got Kamdar.
看到了 他们刚出前门
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表