剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
You have to.
不行
I can't.
我们正要去参加我丈夫的葬礼
We're about to leave for my husband's funeral.
你想法子处理好
And you're gonna handle it
要不然我就该去参加我丈夫的葬礼了
so I don't have to go to my husband's funeral.
菲 你得替我打掩护
Fi, I need you to cover for me.
什么 你要去哪儿
What? Where the hell are you going?
帮我最后一次
Just one last thing.
拜托了
Please.
不是吧
Seriously?
现在 拜托 特尼
Now? Come on, Thony.
我是不清楚你跟这人之间的纠葛
I really don't know what it is about you and this guy,
可你丈夫眼瞅就要下葬了
but you're about to bury your husband.
你没看见哈亚克对他做了什么
You didn't see what Hayak did to him.
求你了
Please.
就这一次 我去那边跟你会合
Just one thing, and I'll meet you there.
就跟他们说我 去买♥♥花什么的了
Just tell them I-I went for flowers or something.
行吧 但是 嘿 你只有不到一个小时
Fine, but, hey, you have less than an hour.
别迟到
Don't be late.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, whoa, whoa,
玛雅 是这样 我只想
whoa, whoa. Maya, Maya, look. I just want to--
我只想谈谈 -不 加勒特 你就不能在这儿
I just want to talk. No, Garrett. You can't be here.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
你 你安全吗
Are you-- Are you safe?
你想干嘛 加勒特
What do you want, Garrett?
我听说你现在帮科特斯做生意
I heard you're dealing for Cortez now.
怎么会这样
How the hell did that happen?
你逼我的 逼的我往他那边去
Well, you pushed me, pushing me closer and closer to him,
怎么着 现在你有意见了
and, what, now you have a problem with it?
得了吧 加勒特 你指望什么呢
Come on, Garrett. What'd you expect?
你一年多前就失踪了
You disappeared over a year ago.
没留任何消息 没留解释
No word, no explanation.
对不起 玛雅 -不用
No, no, I'm sorry, Maya. - No.
你甭想突然蹦出来说这么一通
You don't just get to show up out of the blue and say that.
我别无选择 玛雅
I had no choice, Maya.
他们把我调离了这单案子
They pulled me off the case.
是哦
Yeah.
因为我对于你而言也就这点价值
'Cause that's all I was to you.
只是另个案子 对吧
Another case, right?
不是的
That's not true.
我来是想帮你
I'm here because I want to help you.
要是你需要钱或者找地方落脚
You know, if you need money or a place to go--
不用 你知道我不需要你的同情
No, you know what I don't need is your sympathy
和你傻不拉几的道歉
and your stupid apologies.
没你我过得很好
I'm fine without you,
其实是过的更好
better off, honestly.
在等人吗
Expecting someone?
你能走了吗
Can you just go?
你不就擅长这个么
That's what you're good at, right?
过来 看着我
Come here. Look at me.
嘿 看着我 告诉我出什么事了
Hey, look at me. Just tell me what's going on.
就别 -嘿
Uh, just don't-- Hey.
好吧 对不起 好吗 对不起
Okay, no, I'm sorry, alright? I'm sorry.
等等 你现在跟他睡了
Wait, you're sleeping with him now?
科特斯
Cortez?
开玩笑呢吧
You gotta be kidding.
嗯
Huh?
你明知道他很危险
You know he's dangerous.
玛雅 你很清楚的
Maya, you know this.
别回来了
Don't come back
说 -我们跟了纳迪亚一上午
Yeah? - We've been tailing Nadia all morning,
她刚离开了存有她房♥契的银行
and she just left the bank that holds the deed to her house.
好的 开始了
Alright. It's on.
我来见卡姆达尔先生
I'm here to see Mr. Kamdar.
莫拉莱斯太太派我来的
Mrs. Morales sent me.
她应该打过电♥话♥了
I believe she called.
这边
This way.
什么事
Yeah?
卡姆达尔先生
Mr. Kamdar.
查过她身上有没有窃听器了吗
You checked she wasn't wired?
还没
Not yet.
好
Okay.
知道了
I've got it.
我从不介意最后关头换人这事
I've never cared very much for last-minute changes.
纳迪亚呢
Where's Nadia?
有人监视她
She was being watched.
所以她派我来了
That's why s-she sent me instead.
你知道我不信任任何我不认识的人
You understand I don't trust anyone I don't know.
所以我想你帮我办点事
So I'd like you to do something for me.
脱衣服
Strip.
别担心 他们看不见里面
Don't worry. They can't see in.
我帮你
Let me help.
你跟纳迪亚到底是什么关系
What exactly is your relationship to Nadia?
我 是他家的清洁女工
I-I work for them as a cleaning lady.
有时候 他们会派我做别的事
Sometimes, they send me to do other things.
对女佣来说
That's a lot of responsibility
责任重大啊
for a maid.
清洁女工不会惹人注目
No one pays attention to the cleaning lady.
没问题
It's clean.
谢谢你给我这个面子
Thank you for indulging me.
穿好衣服吧
Please get dressed.
今后不搜身
Don't ever bring anyone back here
谁也不能带进来
without checking them first.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
瞧瞧这里乱的
Look at this mess.
但你是个清洁女工 不是吗
But you're a cleaning lady, aren't you?
你得多长时间能收拾干净
How long would it take to clean that up?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
你打扮这么漂亮不是来做保洁的
You're not dressed to clean.
我去取纳迪亚的钱
I'll get you Nadia's money, and then
然后你就能走了
you're free to go.
你让我想起了他
You remind me of him.
那么英俊
So handsome.
那么聪明
So smart.
他是多么好的一个小伙子
He was such a good boy.
嘿 克里斯
Hey, uh, Chris?
你去帮你妹布置一下
Why don't you go help your sister
里面吧 好吗
finish setting up inside, huh?
不行 你留下来跟我
No. You stay here with me
一起问候宾客 行吗孩子
to greet the guests, Anak, huh?
特尼去哪儿了
Where's Thony?
她出去买♥♥花了
She just went to go get some flowers.
现在吗
Now?
她肯定很快就会回来的
I'm sure she'll be back in a minute.
萨门莎来了
Uh, uh, there's Samentha.
我要感谢她给带来的食物
I'm just gonna thank her for the food.
伤口撑爆了几针
Prison doctor: Couple of stitches popped.
仅此而已
That's all.
我用蝶形闭合帮你缝好
Butterfly closure oughta do it.
我需要换一个大一点的纱布
I think I'm gonna need a bigger bandage.
之前那个被血浸透了
Blood seeped through the last one.
不需要 这个就行
No need for that. This'll help.
这边能来几个帮手吗 要快
Can I get hands over here, stat?
好的 我看到她了
Alright, I got her.
纳迪亚车开过来了
Nadia's rolling in now.
我敢说她包里就是贿赂资金
My bet, she's got the bribe in her bag.
你看到塔克森法官了吗
You got eyes on Judge Tuckerson?
法官在老时间出现在了老地方
Judge is in his usual spot, usual time.
所以我这人喜欢不按常理出牌
And that is why I like to stay unpredictable.
谁也无法追踪到我
No one can pin me down.
连你老婆也不行 对吧
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表