剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Don't get me started now, I got nothin' to lose ♪
我要赚得一切 不需向谁证明
♪ But everything to gain and nothing left to prove ♪
我在开拓小路 也要付出代价
♪ I've been making a lane, I've been payin' the dues ♪
别再用以前的眼光看我 我的想法已改变
♪ Don't look at me the same, you know I changed my view ♪
红灯绿灯 我都要加速
♪ Red light, green light, I'm about to speed like ♪
这才是真正的生活 但我掌握了诀窍
♪ This is real life, but I got the keys like ♪
车灯 转向灯 因为我要变道
♪ Headlight, turn light, cause you know I change ways ♪
告诉你 别挡我的路
♪ I mean to say get out my way ♪
我已经上路 还要开得再快些
♪ I'm on the road, I'm 'bout to go faster ♪
在我灵魂深处 我知道自己在追逐什么
♪ Deep in my soul, I know what I'm after ♪
脚踩油门上开启新篇章
♪ Foot on the gas, this is the new chapter ♪
密♥码♥错误
我不会落后 这条路我主导
♪ I won't be last, the path that I mastered ♪
1 2 出发 我正要启动它
♪ 1, 2, go, I break it down, just to start it up ♪
1 2 出发 你听到的声音 是我们的一部分
♪ 1, 2, go, you hear the sound, that's a part of us ♪
我要变道 我要换挡 坐在前
♪ I change lanes, I shift gears, front seat, in all mirrors ♪
我开回家 飘到这儿 这种力量 我来过这儿
♪ I drive it home, I drift here, the driving force, I been here ♪
这是个大动作 阿曼
It's a big swing, Arman.
但我为什么要同意呢
But why on earth would I agree to that?
我帮你收回了几乎不可能收回的债
I'll collect debts for you, you never thought you'd get back.
你总说如果我需要帮助就来找你
You always told me to come to you if I needed help.
好
Okay.
以下是我的回报
So here's my counter.
恋人的特殊待遇
A lovers special.
你俩都来为我工作 我可以通融一下
I can make the math work if you both work for me.
不行
No.
纳蒂亚不能插手
No, Nadia stays out of it.
这是我欠的债
This is my debt.
我们的债
Our debt.
所以 你的条件是什么
So, what's the offer?
阿曼继续帮我收债
If Arman continues to collect for me
你来快车道大堂工作
and you work the floor here at Fastlane,
我就把利息砍两半
I'll cut the vig in half.
不知道你有没有注意到 罗伯特
I don't know if you've noticed, Robert,
纳蒂亚早就不是酒吧服务生了
but Nadia doesn't serve drinks anymore.
我当然注意到了
Oh, I'm well aware.
但你似乎不知道你老婆是个赌博高手
But are you aware of your wife's betting expertise?
他当然知道
Of course he is.
很好 因为我想要的就是这个
Good, because that's all I'm asking for.
跟顾客聊天 影响他们下注的方式
Chatting up the customers, influencing how they bet.
纳蒂亚非常精通如何
And Nadia is well-versed
让一个男人赌上全部身家
in getting a man to lay everything on the line.
我深有体会
And I should know.
因为对我起效了
It worked on me.
你觉得她为什么在这儿
Why do you think she's here
而不在阿根廷的贫民窟
and not still in the slums in Argentina?
但要是没有她的鼓励和想法
But if it wasn't for her, her encouragement and her ideas,
我也不会把生意做得这么大
there's no way I'd have a place like this.
有她帮忙 我受益匪浅
I could really use her help around here.
所以 同意合作吗
So, do we have a deal?
如果我俩都来为你工作 利息一笔勾销
If we both work for you, it's no vig at all.
好的
Alright.
不再需要每周还账
No more weekly payments.
但在还清160万之前
But until the rest of that $1.6 million is paid,
你俩都是我的人
well, you're both mine.
恐怖獠牙 对吧 -是
Scary teeth, huh? - Yeah.
想来一声霸王龙长啸吗
Want to do your T-Rex roar?
你学的真像
You're really good at that.
确实很恐怖
It's very scary.
克里斯 站住
Chris, stop
我们必须马上谈谈
We need to talk about this, anak.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
额 还好
Um, yes.
但克里斯感觉不太舒服
Uh, but Chris isn't feeling well,
贾兹放学后要去他父亲那里
and Jaz is going to her dad's after school,
我还得回去工作
and I need to get back to a job.
你能再陪卢卡待一会儿吗
Can you stay longer with Luca?
当然没问题
Of course, yeah.
卢卡的霸王龙正要跟一只三角龙干架呢
Luca's T-Rex was just about to eat a Triceratops.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈 我不想谈这事
Mom, I don't want to talk about it.
很遗憾 你不能这样 克里斯
Too bad. You can't act like this, Chris,
你知道的
and you know that.
你不能被学校停学
You can't get suspended from school.
也不能惹上这样的麻烦
You can't get in trouble like that.
不能就是不能
You just can't.
别激动 就一次而已
Calm down. It was one time.
一次也不行
One time's too many.
还不明白吗 你跟别的小孩不一样
Don't you get it? You're not like the other kids
因为你是个非法移♥民♥
because you're a TNT.
错 我跟别的小孩不一样 因为我杀了人
No, I'm not like the other kids because I killed someone!
你给我小声点
Keep your voice down.
听我说
Look.
我知道你非常痛苦 克里斯
I know this is hard for you, Chris,
但你不能这样到处引人注目
but you can't draw attention to yourself like that.
你还把镜子打破 究竟是怎么想的
I mean, what were you thinking, breaking that mirror?
我就是
I just--
我不想看到镜子里的自己
I just didn't want to look at myself.
我得回去上班了
I have to get back to work.
只想告诉你
I just want you to know
我们会尽一切所能保护你 孩子
we're doing everything we can to protect you, anak,
可是
but...
你也得做好自己的部分
you have to do your part, too.
懂吗
Understand?
喂 你到底去哪儿了
Hello? Where the hell you been?
你得把那部克隆手♥机♥给我
I need that cloned phone.
我会给你的 但是
And I'll get it to you, but--
不行 现在就给我 特尼
No. Now, Thony.
不行 我很忙
I can't I'm busy.
那我过去找你
Well, then I'll come to you.
别 加勒特 我在工作
No! Garrett, I am at work.
我会帮你 但我现在不能讲话
I want to help, but I can't talk right now.
好的 听我说 我如果想帮玛雅
Okay, listen to me. I cannot protect Maya
必须回到这个案子里 想回到案子里
unless I am on this case, and I cannot get on this case
就一定需要这部手♥机♥
unless I turn over that phone.
所以求你了
So please.
我今天给你送过去 好吗
I'll get it to you today, okay?
谢谢你 特尼
Thank you, Thony.
就靠你了
I'm counting on you.
刚才骑的不错
That's a nice ride.
喔 谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
我还以为我们能赢下
Yeah, I really thought we had 'em out there,
但卡姆的甜蜜运气是匹烈马
but Cam's Sweet Luck is a beast.
是啊
Yeah.
罗伯特卡姆达也是
So is Robert Kamdar.
糟糕
Oh, crap
卡姆达派你来的
Kamdar sent you?
刚才你也看到了 瑞贝尔和我赌输了
Look, you saw what happened out there. Rebel and I lost.
不是我该考虑的 -我上次赢的钱
That's not my problem. - And I haven't even been paid
他们还没给我 -看来你还需要赢更多
for my last win. - Sounds like you need more wins.
不不不 再赢两次
No, no, no, just two races, two wins.
两次就够 别这样 求你了
Th-That's all I need. No, no, look, please.
除了卡姆达 我还欠了更多人的债
I'm in the hole with more people than Kamdar, okay?
但只需两次大赢 我们
But just two solid wins, and we--
我们就能翻身了 知道吗
we're good to go, yeah?
好歹给我点钱吧
Look, just give me some cash then.
不必是全部的利息
Doesn't have to be the whole vig.
我也得好回去向卡姆达交差
I just need to bring something to Kamdar.
对 抱歉
Yeah, abs-- I-I--
我明白 我又
I hear you. I got-- Just--
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表