剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
and Garrett told me that he would help get her back
他就能帮忙把菲奥娜放出来
if I delivered Kamdar.
现在他就死在这事上了
And now he's dead because of it.
你破坏了我们的协定
You broke protocols.
你害死了我们的探员
You endangered lives.
更别提你和阿曼犯了多少罪
Not to mention the countless crimes
加勒特都帮你抹平了
you committed with Arman that Garrett let slide.
但是加勒特不想让菲奥娜
But Garrett wouldn't want Fiona
因为你的错而受到惩罚
to suffer for your mistakes,
所以我决定把你的证词
so I am going to take your statement
提交给
and forward it
检察官办公室
to the U. S. Attorney's Office.
如果他们批准了
And if they approve it,
我们就会申请把菲奥娜救出来
we will file the paperwork to get Fiona out.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了进行记录 请告知你的姓名
Please state your name for the record.
特尼·罗萨
Thony De La Rosa.
抱歉打断你们 但我刚收到助理检察官赛拉诺的电♥话♥
Sorry to interrupt, but I just got a call from AUSA Serrano.
卡姆达保释了
Kamdar posted bail.
他出去了
He's out.
混♥蛋♥
Sonofabitch.
怎么可能
How did this happen?
他有出逃风险啊
He's a flight risk.
他的律师说服了法官
His lawyers convinced the judge
并且交出了自己的护照
that if he surrendered his passports,
他哪也去不了
he's not going anywhere.
不是的
That's not true.
他 他会逃到开曼群岛去
He's-- He's going to the Cayman Islands.
什么 -纳迪亚告诉过我
What? - Nadia tried to tell me.
他有私人飞机
He's got a private plane.
他贿赂了入境关员
He's paying off immigration officers.
他要跑路了
He's leaving the country.
你知道他飞机停在哪吗
Do you know where he keeps his plane?
知道 我 我可以带你们去
Yes. I-I can take you there.
你最好别搞错了 因为如果卡姆达逃跑了
You better be right, because if Kamdar gets away,
我们之间的协议就没戏了
the deal is off.
你刚说过你会
You just said that you were--
加勒特也许会为你竭尽全力
Garrett may have bent over backwards for you,
但检察官办公室
but the US Attorney's Office
可不会被你操控
isn't going to pull strings for nothing.
我已经帮你们抓到了他
I already helped you catch him.
他试图骗保逃亡不是我的错
It's not my fault he managed to post bail.
无所谓 只要卡姆达跑了
Doesn't matter. If we lose Kamdar,
你就没有任何作用了
there won't be anything for you to testify to.
我会集车跟你在目的地碰头
I'll round up the squad cars and meet you there.
我到了之后立刻发坐标给你
I'll send coordinates as soon as I have them.
收到
Copy!
他说两分钟后起飞
He said about two minutes.
不 要等到纳迪亚来了才行
No. Not till Nadia gets here.
她来了
Here she is.
你显示把我当犯人一样关了起来 现在又让他绑♥架♥了我
First you keep me a prisoner, then you let him kidnap me!
没人要绑♥架♥你啊 只是护送而已
You haven't been kidnapped. You've been escorted.
我不会跟你走的 罗伯特
I'm not going with you, Robert.
你想杀了我
You tried to kill me.
我只是以其人之道还治其人之身罢了 所以公平点
I was just returning the favor, so be fair.
阿曼 等等
Arman, wait
阿曼
Arman.
杀了我 你不可能全身而退
If you kill me, you'll never get away with it.
我不会杀你的
I'm not gonna kill you.
不 纳迪亚
No. Nadia?
来吧
Vamos.
感觉如何
So, how does it feel,
走进这里 做自己的老板
walking in here now, being your own boss?
不需要听命于任何人
Not having to answer to anybody?
不用听哈亚克的 也不用听卡姆达的
Not Hayak... not Kamdar.
从现在开始 这一切都是我们的了
From now on, this is all ours.
你是说 都是我的了
You mean it's all mine.
T舅妈 -嘿
Auntie T. - Hey
卢卡怎么样
How's Luca doing?
他很好 状态很稳定
He's good. He's stabilized now.
怎么了 特尼
What's wrong, Thony?
跟联调局的协议告吹了
The deal with the FBI fell apart.
对不起
I'm so sorry
那 这是什么意思
So, what does that-- what does that mean?
意思就是你妈妈不得不回家去了
It means that your mom has to go back home.
这里才是她的家
But this is her home.
嘿 你说过会解决这一切的
Hey, you said you'd fix this.
我知道 克里斯 我答应过你
I know, Chris. You promised.
我会解决 -你那个联调局的人呢
I will fix this. - Where's your FBI guy?
我想让他帮我 也许
I want to ask him some things. Maybe--
不行了 他 他走了
You can't. He's-- He's gone.
什么叫他走了
What do you mean, he's gone?
他 他死了
He's-- He's dead.
这也是你的错对吗
Was that your fault, too?
克里斯 -什么
Chris. What?!
你们怎么能就站那不管呢
How can you guys just stand there?
是她害妈被遣返的
She got Mom deported,
我们再也见不到她了
and we're never gonna see her again.
互相指责也没办法把她救回来
Blaming each other is not the way we're gonna get her back.
我们必须像一家人一样团结在一起
We have to stick together as a family.
过来 过来 没事的
Come here. Come here. It's okay.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
不管发生什么
No matter what happens,
我会照顾好你们俩的 明白吗
both of you guys can stay with me, okay?
我的家就是你们的家 -不
My home is yours, too. - No.
贾兹跟你走吧 但是
Jaz could stay with you, but...
卢卡需要我 比任何时候都需要
Luca needs me, now more than ever.
所以我得留下来照顾他
So, I have to be there for him. Okay?
他不能再失去身边的亲人了
He can't keep losing everybody.
妈咪
Mommy?
嘿 卢卡
Hey, Luca.
躺好 躺好
Lie down, lie down.
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
嘿 小伙子 -嘿 卢卡
Hey, little man. - Hey, Luca.
菲姑姑呢
Where's Tita Fi?
难道你还不明白 我和你根本不合适
♪ Don't you know I'm no good for you? ♪
我已经学会了失去 可你却承受不起
♪ I've learned to lose you, can't afford to ♪
撕开我的衬衫为你止血
♪ Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' ♪
但是却无法阻止你离去的脚步
♪ But nothin' ever stops you leavin' ♪
回到家里静默无声 只有自己
♪ Quiet when I'm comin' home and I'm on my own ♪
我可以撒谎说
♪ Well, I could lie and say ♪
我喜欢这种感觉
♪ I like it like that, like it like that ♪
我可以撒谎说
♪ Well, I could lie and say ♪
我喜欢这种感觉
♪ I like it like that, like it like that ♪
瞄准
Aim.
放
Ready? Aim.
BGM: "When the Party's Over" by Billie Eilish
你还不知道吗
♪ Don't you know enough already? ♪
我伤害你是因为你的默许
♪ I'll only hurt you if you let me ♪
说我只是朋友却如此亲密
♪ Call me friend but keep me closer ♪
聚会结束后我会打给你
♪ And I'll call you when the party's over ♪
回到家里静默无声 只有自己
♪ Quiet when I'm comin' home and I'm on my own ♪
我可以撒谎说
♪ Well, I could lie and say ♪
我喜欢这种感觉
♪ I like it like that, like it like that ♪
我可以撒谎说
♪ Well, I could lie and say ♪
我喜欢这种感觉
♪ I like it like that, like it like that ♪
我们一旦告别了彼此
♪ Nothing's better sometime ♪
什么都无法改变
♪ Once we ve both said our goodbyes ♪
只能放手
♪ Let's just let it go ♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表