剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
22 other potential matches will contradict
推♥翻♥的
that in a court of law.
但这22个嫌疑人没有杀害玛雅的任何理由
You mean 22 random suspects with no reason to murder Maya?
莫拉雷斯也一样啊
You could say the same thing about Morales.
不 这不是真的
No, hey, that's not true.
阿曼刚一发现玛雅曾是我线人
The second that Arman found out that Maya
她就死了
used to be my informant, she turned up dead.
因为他害怕玛雅会出♥卖♥♥♥他
Because he was afraid that she was gonna rat him out.
我猜他杀死了海耶克
My guess is that he killed Hayak.
又杀了玛雅
He killed Maya.
他之前搞过我们多少次了
He has screwed us over a thousand times.
这是我们把他绳之以法的唯一机会
This is our chance to finally nail him.
你感情用事 案子必然失败
You go off emotion, you blow the case.
跟科特斯一样
Just like Cortes.
这不叫正义
That wasn't justice.
这叫粗心大意 我们工作不能这么做
That was sloppy, and that's not how we do our jobs.
你现在一心想复仇
You are so stuck on revenge right now
甚至看不到大局
that you can't see the big picture,
大局就是我们抓住卡姆达 牵出与他相关的所有人
and that is to get Kamdar and everyone he's connected to.
账本的事我们已经有进展了
We've made some headway on the ledger.
摸清楚了其中的一些玩家
We have a pretty good idea who some of the players are.
如果没猜错 卡姆达资助着
If we're right, Kamdar's backing
西海岸最大的
one of the biggest human-trafficking rings
人口贩卖♥♥
on the west coast--
毒品和卖♥♥淫团伙
drugs, prostitution.
抓住他 我们就能击破
We take him down, we can dismantle
维加斯至少六个犯罪集团
half a dozen syndicates in Vegas.
在你彻底放下玛雅之前
So until you accept that this isn't just about Maya,
你不能干涉这个案子
you need to back the hell off Arman.
我们需要他
We need him.
这不是建议 是命令
And that's not a suggestion, it's an order.
我要跟阿曼谈谈
I need to talk to Arman.
他不在
He's not here.
你不能给他打电♥话♥吗
Any reason you can't just call him?
他不接
He's not answering.
有进步了嘿
Well, that's progress.
你想干什么 特尼
What do you want, Thony?
我知道你们对卡姆达的计划
I know what you're planning on doing to Kamdar.
你得先等等
You have to wait.
又来了 你来发号♥施令了
Here you are, dictating terms again.
因为我儿子需要他治病
Because my son's life depends on it.
求你了
Please.
不到迫不得已 我不会来求你
I wouldn't be here begging you if I didn't have to.
我们帮的你儿子还不够多吗
Haven't we helped your son enough?
他不是已经在墨西哥做过移植了吗
Didn't he already get a transplant in Mexico?
是做过 可是
Yes, he did, but...
他的肝脏由于并发症正在衰竭
his liver is failing now because of a complication.
我需要卡姆达 需要那些药
I need Kamdar because I need those meds.
所以罗伯特现在成你的英雄了
So now Robert's your hero,
完全不在乎阿曼会出什么事吗
and whatever happens to Arman doesn't matter to you?
不是的 -真的吗
That's not true! - Isn't it?
我们也想帮你儿子 特尼
We want to help your boy, Thony.
真的想 也帮了
We do, and we have.
但我们不能再为你去冒生命危险了
But we can't keep putting our lives on the line for you,
你儿子的事我很遗憾
and I'm sorry about your son,
但阿曼现在命悬一线
but it's Arman's life that's at risk.
他为你做了那么多
And after everything he's done for you,
你也要为他着想
you need to think about him.
罗伯特会杀了阿曼的
Robert is gonna kill Arman.
拜托 你得走了
Please, you need to leave.
莫拉雷斯
Morales.
我们还在想什么时候能再见到你呢
Was wondering when we'd see your face around here again.
听说海耶克死后 你很难重振生意
Heard you had trouble getting back on your feet without Hayak.
对 我在探索别的领域
Yeah, I'm shifting gears, man.
我需要从一艘来自马尼拉的船上运些货
I'm hauling some product on a boat from Manila
就现在
as we speak.
什么货
What's the cargo?
不需要你操心
That's not your concern.
但你能做的是
But this is what you can do for me.
找出这个集装箱
I need you to track this container down,
把它发到我这儿来
reroute it to me.
好的 可以
Yeah, sure.
但要我帮这么大的忙 这点钱感觉有点少
But for all my trouble, this feels a little light.
这是头款
It's a down payment.
集装箱到手后
You get me the container,
我再付你两倍这么多
and I'll pay you twice as much as what I paid you before.
很好
No problem.
但所有款项必须提前付清
Except I need all the money up front.
规矩不是这样的
That's not how this works.
现在是了
Does now.
这笔零用钱我先帮你保管
So I'll just hang on to your petty cash
等你凑出剩下的
until you come up with the rest.
别动 不然他死定了
Don't move, or he's dead.
你好像忘了在跟谁打交道 兄弟
Looks like you forgot who you're dealing with, man.
好了 听着 我很抱歉 很抱歉 好吗
Okay, look, look, look, man, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay?
先把货给我 我再把剩下的钱给你
Get me the cargo, and I'll get you the rest of the money
并给你一个分红的机会
and the opportunity to stay involved.
好的
Yeah.
我加入
I want in.
这是你们的头款
There's your down payment.
交到我手里前 谁也不许碰货物
And nobody touches the cargo but me!
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yeah. - Yeah.
让他走吧
Let him go.
给我基本清洗就行
I'll do a basic wash, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么事
What's going on?
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask you.
阿曼打算杀了卡姆达
Arman is planning on killing Kamdar,
我需要你去保护他
and I need you to protect him.
你竟想保护卡姆达了
You want to protect Kamdar now?
为什么
Why?
因为卢卡肝脏要衰竭了
Because Luca s liver is failing,
卡姆达是唯一有能力
and right now, Kamdar is the only one with the resources
从菲律宾弄到可以救他的
to get this experimental drug from the Philippines
实验性药物的人
that could save him.
你究竟在搞什么 特尼
What kind of game you playing, Thony?
你以为自己能掌控一切
You think you're in control,
跟罪犯做交易 分一杯羹 但你没有
making side deals with criminals, but you're not.
你这样下去你送命的
You keep going down this path you're gonna end up dead
你会跟玛雅一样 我爱莫能助
just like Maya, and I won't be able to protect you.
玛雅的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Maya.
但如果卡姆达被杀
But you can't get justice for her
你也就无法替她讨回公道了 对吗
if Kamdar is killed, can you?
玛雅到底出了什么事
What really happened to Maya?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
这是阿曼一次性手♥机♥的号♥码
This is the number to Arman's burner.
你能追踪到的 对吧
You can track it, right?
找到他 让他离卡姆达远点
Just find him and keep him away from Kamdar.
谢谢 -好吧
Thank you. - Yeah.
我们可能穿着高跟鞋健身
♪ We could work out in heels ♪
我们可能身无分文
♪ We could have no money ♪
我们可以买♥♥廉价车
♪ Or we could buy cars with dollar bills ♪
他们说 照这么做
♪ They say do it this way ♪
但我宁愿按我的方式来
♪ But I'd rather do it my way ♪
苏菲 香槟是冰镇的吗
Sophie, is the champagne chilled?
当然 莫拉莱斯女士
Of course, Ms. Morales.
好的 我现在就走
我还有十分钟到
你出发了吗
我现在就出发
十分钟后到
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表