剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
啦啦啦啦啦啦
La la la la la la, la la la la la
当你能做到的时候 就是我的了
La ka nang magagawa ito ay akin na
你真要你要把它吞下去 他却先放弃
'Lam mo nang lamon na pag si Zae ang bumira
罗斯塔尔 新时代 我是女王 只是与众不同
Rawstarr, bagong era, ako reina, 'lang iba
我能够赚大钱
I'm a doll na kumikita ng dolla dolla
我是一颗耀眼的星
I'm a star na kumikinang 'sang tala tala
超级大反派
247 fulltime baddie hala hala
所以当你开枪的时候 没关系
K aya kapag bumira, unli bala bala
好吧 我不得不承认
Well, I have to admit,
我是真没想到你会
you're the last person I expected
邀请我 哈亚克
an invitation from, Hayak.
这是要干啥呀
So what's the special occasion?
多亏了我的女儿 我的律师们告诉我
Well, thanks to my daughter, my lawyers are telling me
你的指控很有威慑力
that you have a very strong case against me.
总要有人善后嘛
Well, there's always loose ends to tie up, but--
卖♥♥枪得来的钱
Would the money from the gun deal
算不算
be one of those loose ends?
你为什么要帮我找指控你的证据呢
Now, why would you help me make a stronger case against you?
我想要减刑
I want reduced sentence.
如果你的情报没问题
If your intel pans out,
法官可能会对你宽容一点
the judge might be a bit more lenient.
很好
Good.
全都写下来发给我的律师
Get that in writing to my lawyers,
你就能得到你想要的
you will have what you need.
有发现吗
Anything?
我目前正在查询区块链
I'm currently querying the blockchain
来查找钱包的交易历史
to look up the wallet's transaction history.
你能说人话吗
Can you speak human, please?
我在努力了
I'm working on it.
这就对了
There you go.
为什么巴萨米安会交出自己的数字钱包呢
Why would Barsamian just hand over his crypto wallet?
这根本不合理 -合理的
It doesn't make any sense. -Yeah, it does.
他想到自己要做20年的牢
He found out he's facing 20,
结果自己的副手能逍遥法外
and the thought of his number two walking free
他实在接受不了
was too much for him.
我查到东西了
I've got something.
钱包里有多少钱
How much is in the wallet?
应该说在实时变动
Uh, it's kind of a moving target.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这些都是取出吗
Are those all withdrawals?
对 每隔五到十分钟就有一次
Yeah. Happening every 5 to 10 minutes.
还有一个
There's another one.
等等
Wait a minute.
现在有人在往外取钱吗
Wait, someone's pulling money out in real time?
可能就是这个原因吧
Maybe it's about that.
巴萨米安发现有人在偷他钱
Barsamian wanted you to stop this
想让你帮忙阻止
because he found out someone is stealing from him.
对 他知道是他手底下的人
Yeah, he knows it's someone who works for him.
你能阻止交易吗
Can you stop these transactions?
我可以打电♥话♥给交易所让他们
I can contact the exchange and tell them
冻结钱包
to freeze the wallet.
我们要是这么做了 就是正合巴萨米安的意
If we stop this, that means Barsamian gets what he wants.
要是我们不阻止 我们就是在冒险
If we don't, we risk that money
让他们把这笔钱拿去贿赂法官
being used to bribe the judge.
立刻冻结
Freeze it now.
不是吧
Come on.
怎么 -这个账户有问题
Yes? Something's wrong with the account.
我觉得有人冻结了账户 赶紧离开
I think someone froze it. Get out of there now.
要不你就把你手上的都给纳蒂亚吧
Maybe you should just give Nadia what you have.
我觉得在查清楚之前
I think we should lay low until we know
我们最好低调行事
what's actually happening.
我先去见她
I'll meet with her first and tell her
告诉她账户出问题了
something's wrong with the account.
也许她知道是怎么回事
Maybe she knows what's going on.
我 我只是
I-- I just--
是谁
Who is it?
你好
Hello.
卢卡睡着了
Luca's asleep now.
我给你个地址过来见我
I'm going to give you the address of where to meet me.
好
Okay.
但是你必须一个人来 明白吗
But you have to come alone, understand?
你要是像在机场那样耍花招
You pull a trick like you did at the airport,
你就别想再见到你儿子了
and you'll never see your son again.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
镇子外的一个汽车旅馆
Some motel outside of town.
等等 我和你一起
Hey, wait. I'm coming.
不行 他想让我一个人去
No. He wants me to come alone.
不 叫你一个人来的意思是不要报♥警♥ 他是我哥
No, alone means no cops. He's my brother.
我知道他这样的时候该怎么劝他
I know how to talk him down when he gets like this.
我能应付马可
I can handle Marco.
不 我也要去
N--I'm coming, too.
我想去保护卢卡
I want to be there for Luca.
卢卡还好吗
How's Luca doing? Shh.
别嘘我
Don't shush me. - Shhhh!
他肯定觉得很沮丧吧
This must be so upsetting to him.
他才没有
He's not upset.
他可兴奋了 -兴奋
He's excited. Excited?
我告诉他 我们要回家找爷爷奶奶
I told him we are going back home to Lolo and Lola
而且你也一起
and that you are going to join us.
你疯了吧
You're crazy.
这话也没错 因为我知道
Which is true, because I know
要是你儿子不在 你肯定不留在维加斯
you wouldn't stay in Vegas without your son.
把我丢下你倒是不介意
You have no problem leaving me behind,
但是你不会这样对卢卡
but you wouldn't do that to Luca.
马可 你当初签证没过
Marco, your visa didn't come through.
我这么做是因为卢卡差点死了
I did this because Luca could have died.
但他现在好多了
But now he's better.
这不就是重点吗
Wasn't that the whole point?
在一切结束之后就能回家
To go back home when it was done?
一家人一起
Together, as a family.
他现在很开心 不是吗
Well, he's happy now, okay?
他有克里斯和贾兹 他们就像哥哥姐姐一样
He's got Chris and Jaz. They're like a brother and sister.
我已经听过这一套了
Oh, I've heard this all before.
那你还是没说你为什么要留下来
What I haven't heard is the real reason you want to stay.
你就直说吧 是因为他
Just say it. It's him.
你的小混混
Your gangster.
早晚会有人会听到他们吵架 然后报♥警♥的
Someone's gonna hear them and call the cops.
也许这是好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
克里斯
Chris.
妈 他绑♥架♥了卢卡
Mom, he kidnapped Luca.
你怎么老是帮他说话
Why do you keep defending him?
我知道他对特姨和我们的家庭做了什么
Look what he's doing to Auntie T., to our family.
你
Do you--
留在车里
Just stay here.
你看到你怎么歪曲事实为自己狡辩了吗
You see how you twist reality, justifying your behavior.
真是疯了
It's insane.
我很抱歉 马可
Our marriage is over.
我们的婚姻结束了
I'm sorry, Marco.
我们还是一家人
We're still a family.
我知道
I know.
所以我们要为了卢卡努力
That's why we have to work things out for Luca.
我跟你说了一个人来
I told you to come alone.
马可 哥 求你了
Marco, Kuya, please.
不 都怪你说服她
No, and I blame you for getting inside her head,
说服我老婆留下
talking my wife into staying.
我才不要让我的儿子长大像你儿子一样
I'm not having my son end up like yours,
勉强度日 连公民身份都拿不到
scraping by with no chance at citizenship.
马可 够了 行吗 -看看
Hey, hey, enough, -Marco, okay? -Oh, look at this.
闭嘴 你以为你在干嘛
Shut up! -What do you think you're doing, huh?
嘿 嘿 嘿 我
Hey, hey, hey! Just--
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表