剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
天哪
Oh, my God.
他去自首了 JD 他不能那么做
He's turning himself in. JD, JD, he can't do that.
他是非法移♥民♥
He's undocumented.
就算警方不起诉他 也会把他遣返回国的
And even if they don't press charges, they'll deport him.
走吧 我们去找他
Come on, let's go find him.
嗨 我能找一下弗洛斯警探吗 谢谢
Hi. Uh, can I speak to Detective Flores, please?
她在打电♥话♥ 过来登个记吧
She's on a call. Go ahead and sign in.
等她打完电♥话♥我就告诉她
I'll let her know you're here as soon as she's done.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
嗨 待在车里 好吗
Hey, just stay in the car, okay?
我们也要保护你
We need to protect you, too.
不行 万一克里斯需要我呢
No, no, what if Chris needs me?
我也该进去
I should go in.
交给我吧 好吗
I got this, okay?
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
咱们换个地方谈谈好吗
Let's go somewhere and talk about this, alright?
弗洛斯警探 有人找你
Detective Flores? Someone's here for you.
你不该来的 JD
You shouldn't have come, JD.
你不该牵扯进
You shouldn't be involved in--
等我们回家后再说 克里斯
We can talk about it when we get home, Chris.
不过现在 我们必须离开
But right now, we have to go.
好吧
Okay?
快点
Come on.
你说有人来找我
You said there was somebody here to see me?
嗯 一个孩子 但是
Yeah, some kid, but...
他刚才还在
He was just here.
克里斯·德·拉·罗萨
Chris De La Rosa?
我知道这很难受 克里斯
I know it's been awful, Chris,
但是你必须放自己一马
but you got to cut yourself some slack.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你必须原谅自己
You need to forgive yourself.
万一我做不到呢
What if-- What if I can't?
这个
Well...
我想肯定有办法解决的
I'm sure there's a way to live with that, too.
但是你不必一个人硬扛
But you don't have to do it alone.
我们都陪着你 好吗
We're here for you, okay?
你要是想找人聊聊 想出出气
If you want to talk, you want to punch a bag,
给我打电♥话♥就好
just call me.
好吗
Alright?
好
Yeah.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
给
Here.
谢谢
Mm, thanks. Yeah.
如果我们没有及时赶到
What if we hadn't gotten there on time,
万一他告诉警♥察♥了怎么办
if he told the police?
我不能再失去他了 JD
I can't lose him, too, JD.
我知道
I know.
但他现在安全了
But he's safe now.
慢慢来吧 菲
One day at a time, Fi.
谢谢你今天陪我们
Thanks for being there for us today.
我很高兴能陪你们
I'm glad I was able to.
我们还在一起的时候 你怎么不告诉我
Back when we were together, why didn't you tell me
你和克里斯是非法移♥民♥
that you and Chris were undocumented?
你那时候可以信任我的
You could have trusted me with that.
你当时要去阿富汗
You were shipping out to Afghanistan.
我不想让你背负这些
I didn't want to put that on you.
但我本可以帮忙的 我肯定会
But I could have helped. I would have--
怎么 出于义务求婚 和我结婚吗
What, proposed, married me out of obligation?
我不想那样
I didn't want that.
你怎么会认为是这样呢
Why do you assume that's how it would have been?
因为你离开之后
Because we decided we weren't
我们就决定分手
staying together while you were gone.
那只是因为我们不知道要等多久
But only because we didn't know how long it would be.
JD 我不会嫁给一个不爱我的男人
JD, I wasn't gonna marry a man who didn't love me.
谁说我不爱你了
Who said I didn't love you?
我 我
I-I--
我做了当时我认为正确的事
I did what I thought was right at the time.
但是你没给我选择的机会
Except that you didn't give me the chance to choose.
现在我来了
But now I'm here.
现在我可以做点什么了
Now I can do something.
我可以一个人照顾好我的家庭
I can handle my family on my own.
很久以来都是我一个人照顾家庭
I've been handling things on my own for a long time.
但是你不必再这样了
But you don't have to anymore.
你不用一个人抗的 菲
You're not in this alone, Fi.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
让我帮你吧
Let me help.
你是来道别的吗
Are you here to say goodbye?
不是 其实我是想继续在这里
No, actually, I want to stay at Fast Lane,
做之前一样的工作
working the floor as I have been.
阿曼可不是这么说的
That's not the deal Arman made.
阿曼不能代表我
Arman does not speak for me.
我是来谈条件的
I'm here to make my own deal.
我要在这里工作 每下一个赌注
I'm gonna work here and make commission on every bet
就给我佣金
I increase.
很好
Very well.
我很高兴能让你继续按计划行事
I'm happy to keep you on the schedule.
不是
No.
我的计划我自己安排
I'll make my own schedule.
我得去哈瓦那待一段时间
I need to spend time at La Habana.
我不会让多年的
I won't let years of hard work
辛苦工作付之东流
building that place go down the drain.
总有一天 哈瓦那会是我的
One day, La Habana will be mine.
哈瓦那本来就该是你的
La Habana should be yours.
现在 他们很幸运能有你
For now, they're lucky to have you.
我也是
As am I.
看你觉得我该是什么身份吧
In whatever capacity you see fit.
你戴这个真好看
It does look lovely on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Hey, we got a real problem.
玛雅刚加入了
Maya just joined the party.
我还以为你已经搞定了
I thought you took care of that.
是啊 但特尼不该留下的
I did, but Thony wasn't supposed to stay behind,
这样并不好 鲁索 我要行动了
This is not good. Russo, I'm going in,
米勒 不行 没有后援你不能轻举妄动
Miller, no, you don't make a move without backup.
让我调动一下人手 我再打给你
Let me mobilize, and I'll get back to you,
我们等不了
We can't wait.
如果玛雅暴露了特尼的身份 他们就都死定了
If Maya blows Thony's cover, they're both dead.
不许行动 米勒 这是命令
Stand down, Miller. That's an order.
你就不能
Don't you--
加勒特
Garrett?
所有人 准备出发 看来我们要准备行动了
Everyone, get ready to roll! Looks like we're moving in.
好了 小伙子们 上山
Alright, boys, mount up.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
我都说了 我不怎么饿
Like I said, I-I'm not very hungry.
我得接个电♥话♥
Oh, I, uh, have to take this.
不好意思 当然
Excuse me. Of course.
跟我说说吧
Talk to me.
你在这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
这与你无关
It has nothing to do with you.
我要和柯蒂斯做点药品交易
I'm making a deal with Cortés for pharmaceuticals.
你逗我呢
It's a load of crap
他不交易药品的
He doesn't deal in pharmaceuticals.
他现在要了
He does now.
加勒特在哪儿
Where's Garrett?
你们俩都疯了吗 你们会害死我们的
Are you both crazy? You're gonna get us killed.
我来给你倒杯酒吧
Let me freshen your drink.
听着 我不知道你在玩什么把戏
Look, I don't know what kind of game you're playing,
但如果朱利安识破了你的身份 就完蛋了
but it's over if Julian realizes who you really are.
他会收拾你的 狠狠收拾你
He's gonna hurt you. Badly.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表