剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
有活干对我来说很重要
Making this business work means everything.
我是说 对我们所有人来说都很重要
Mm-hmm. I mean, to all of us.
我就
I'm--
过来
Come here.
你叫什么啊 小家伙
What's your name, cutie pie?
卢卡
Luca.
卢卡哈 那你多大了
Luca. And how old are you, Luca?
快6岁了
Almost 6.
天哪 都快6岁了啊
Oh, my! Almost 6.
我没有孩子
I never had any kids.
那些舞者就是我的孩子
My dancers were my children.
像你一样 我们也会互相支持
And like you, we backed each other up.
我喜欢你今天的做法
I admire what you did today.
迎难而上
You took on a challenge.
而且想尽办法完成了任务
And you did what you had to do.
真的吗
R-Really?
但是清洁女工
Um... But The Cleaning Ladies
可不能就是装装门面 随便起个名
better be more than just a cute name for a business.
你手下最好真的有一票清洁女工才行
There better be actual cleaning ladies that work for you.
有的 有的 我保证
There are. There are. I promise.
好吧 行 至少这个地方
Alright, well, good, because this place--
看上去非常漂亮
it looks fantastic.
你们干的这么好
And with a commitment like this,
我还能说什么呢 成交
how could I say anything but you're hired!
我的天 谢谢
Aah! Oh, my God! Thank you!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my. Oh, my. Oh, my
耶
Oh, yeah!
姐妹 你男人也跟着来干活了
And, girl, you got your man cleaning?
他可真是不错呢
He is a keeper.
长得还这么帅
Oh, and he's good-looking.
耶
Ooh, yeah.
我只是需要多点时间
Cortes: I just need a little more time.
你知道边境有多难搞
You know the crackdown on the border.
但别担心 尽在掌握
But don't worry. I got it handled.
你一直这么说
That's what you keep saying,
但我到现在还没赚到半毛钱
but I've yet to see the return on my investment.
货还没入境
The shipment is coming through,
而且这周交易量还减少了
and the deal is going down this week.
如果你现在撤资 日后肯定后悔
If you pull out now, you're gonna regret it.
相信我 我
Now, trust me on this. I--
她正要走呢
She's just leaving.
约瑟夫 等她走了你把门关上
Joseph, shut the door behind her, please.
科特兹 我受够了被你支使来支使去的
I'm sick and tired of being yanked around by you, Cortes.
嘿 快点 我们时间不多了
Hey. Come on. We don't have a lot of time.
我们不能迟到 买♥♥家还等着呢
We can't be late to meet the buyer.
希望不是我惹你
I hope I'm not the one responsible
不高兴了吧
for that dour look on your face.
你有没有想过要拿回某样东西
Do you ever wish you could take something back
即使你知道拿回也不会改变任何事
even though you know it won't change a thing?
当然有
Absolutely
亲爱的 我知道有很多事
Look, my love, I know there's so much
都回不了头 也改变不了
I can never go back and change
但有件事我可以做到
There's one thing I can.
我看到当初你有多不舍得这个
I saw how hard it was for you to give this up.
它对你意义一定很重大
It must mean a lot to you.
我一开始就不该夺走它
I should never have taken it in the first place.
好的 谢了
Alright, then. Thank you.
出事了
罗斯提家具 尤卡皮特斯大道
快来
别忘了我的线人费 谢了
嘿 杰菲
Hey, Jeffy
我收到亨特里奇线人提供的线索
I just got a lead from the CI in Huntridge.
来尤卡皮特斯大道的罗斯提家具跟我碰头
Meet me at Rusty's Furniture on Eucalyptus,
就那家关门好久的店
the one that's been shut down for years.
嘿 我看到一辆卡车从罗斯提家具开出来
Hey. I got a truck pulling away from Rusty's.
我现在要转到弗拉明戈街
I'm now turning down Flamingo.
好的 我马上到
Alright, I'm almost there.
等我到了再截停
Don't approach until I get there.
联调局 马上停车
This is the FBI. Stop your vehicle now.
我重复 联调局
I repeat, this is the FBI.
马上停车
Stop your vehicle now!
熄火 从卡车里出来
Turn off the engine, get out of the truck.
慢点
Slowly!
举起手
Let me see your hands.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
不是吧
Really?
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
特尼 你什么都别说
Thony, don't say anything.
不是你想的那样 加勒特
This is not what you think, Garrett.
米勒 把枪放下吧
Miller, put down the gun.
反正你也不会开枪
You know you're not gonna shoot.
我不会对她开枪 但你 我可不保证
Not her. But you, I'm not so sure.
把包拿过来 特尼
Bring me the bag, Thony.
加勒特 拜托了 -别把她牵扯进来
Garrett, please. - Leave her out of this.
嘿 马上 -你抓我就行了 别牵扯她
Hey, now! Now! - You've got me. Leave her out of this.
特尼
Thony!
打开
Open it.
我说过吧 最多6个月
As I said, six months max.
你连几周都没撑过去
You couldn't even make it a few weeks, huh?
后面有人吗
Anyone in the back?
嘿 帅哥 我跟你说话呢
Hey, handsome, I'm talking to you.
后面有人吗
Anyone in the back?
没有 -好了 去打开
No. Alright. Open it. Let's go.
别看她 打开后车厢
Don't look at her Open it.
什么鬼 特尼
What the hell, Thony?
你现在帮他卖♥♥毒品了吗
Are you helping him sell drugs now?
你抓我就行了 让她走吧
You've got me. Just let her go.
嘿嘿嘿 听着
Hey, hey, hey! You know what?
你跟我听着 闭嘴别说话 好吗
You know, just quiet your face, alright?
你肯定是进去了
You're going in regardless.
不是他的主意 是我的
It wasn't his idea. It was mine.
加勒特 这药是给卢卡的
Garrett, this is medicine for Luca
还有那些买♥♥不起药的穷♥人♥
and for people of my community.
我们只是想帮助大家
We're trying to help people here.
你 你想说自己是在做好事 是吗
Y-You're doing good things, huh?
你 你看看 苯二氮平 阿片类药物
You You've got Benzos. You've got opiates.
你是为科特兹卖♥♥命呢吗
Are you working for Cortes?
不是 我 我
No. I-I--
我们跟科特兹没有关系
We have nothing to do with Cortes.
但我知道有人在跟他做生意
But I know someone who's in business with him.
如果你放我们走 拜托了
If you let us go Just-- just please.
就当看不见不行吗
Just look the other way.
我们可以帮你抓到罗伯特·卡姆达
We can give you Robert Kamdar.
谁特么是罗伯特·卡姆达
Who the hell's Robert Kamdar?
他是个放贷的 一直在给维加斯的犯罪集团提供资金
He's a loan shark who funds criminal organizations in Vegas,
而且他在跟科特兹做生意
and he's in business with Cortes.
我刚看到他们俩一起来着
I just saw them together.
我猜猜哈
Let me guess.
卡姆达是个英国人
Kamdar's a Brit.
对 -嗯
Yeah. - Yeah.
我在俱乐部碰到玛雅时 她还提到过他
And Maya even mentioned him at the clergy
她 她说怕他会派人
She-- she was scared that he was going to
来杀她
send someone after her.
放我们走吧
Just let us go-- both of us.
我会再给你提供消息的
And I'll inform for you again.
如果你抓到卡姆达 你就可以抓到科特兹
If you get Kamdar, you can get Cortes,
你还可以救下玛雅
and you can save Maya.
拜托了 加勒特 我不能坐牢
Please, Garrett. I can't go to jail.
我还需要照顾卢卡呢
I still need to take care of Luca.
他身体还很虚弱
He's still fragile.
是我 -还有两分钟我就到 米勒
Yeah? I'm two minutes out, Miller.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表