剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
大家好
Everyone.
我能说两句吗
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
来给国会女议员纽曼鼓个掌
Congresswoman Neuman, everybody.
她很棒吧 你们看过她放在网上
Isn't she great? Didn't you love that little
模仿埃及人走路的跳舞视频吗
"Walk Like an Egyptian" dance she did online?
非常幽默
So fun.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
但幽默并不是我们聚在这里的原因
But fun is not what we're here for, is it?
不不不 操 -我想说
No, no, no, no, no, fuck. - Let me just start by saying
我非常高兴你们聚在这里
how pleased I am to see you all here.
所有人都滚出去 都滚出去
Everyone get the fuck out! Get the fuck out!
操♥你♥妈♥的 快滚 -我们住在一个
Fuck you. Get out. - that we live in a country
人人都能被聆听的国家
where all your voices can be heard.
我知道你们中的一些人 因为网上
I know that some of you are a little upset
那段我阻止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的视频 有些不高兴
by that video online of me stopping the terrorist,
我只想告诉你们 我理解大家的感受
and I just want you to know that I understand.
我也感到难过
I'm upset, too.
但其实
I mean, come on, guys.
没人想让无辜的人受伤
Nobody wants innocent people to get hurt.
当然没有
Of course not.
但令人心痛的是 那些坏人
But sadly, well, the bad guys,
他们的想法不一样
they don't think like us.
所以 有时候...
And so, sometimes...
这些事就会发生
well, these things just happen.
等一下 这种事以前也发生过吗
Wait, this happened before?
有多少次 -不 大家别激动
How many times? - Well, no, h-hold on, guys.
重点是 我们都有同样的目标 不是吗
My point is, we all have the same goals, don't we?
维护我们国家的安全 -不
To keep our country safe. - No.
难道只有美国人才值得被保护吗
So American lives are the only ones worth protecting?
当然不是
Of course not.
但如果你像我一样 跟我们精良的士兵一起服过役
But if you've served with our amazing soldiers, like I have,
你就会明白自♥由♥是有代价的
you would know that freedom comes at a price.
你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us!
对 你无法代表我们
Yeah, you don't speak for us!
你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us!
你不能代表我们 -你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us! - You don't speak for us!
好吧好吧 大家都冷静下
All right, all right. Everyone just calm down.
冷静 别让冲动
Calm down. Let's not let your hearts
控制你的大脑 -你无法代表我们
get in the way of your heads. - You don't speak for us!
你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us!
大家放轻松 -你无法代表我们
Everyone just relax. - You don't speak for us!
你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us!
冷静一下 -你无法代表我们
Calm down. - You don't speak for us!
你无法代表我们 你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us! You don't speak for us!
你无法代表我们 -去他妈的祖国人
You don't speak for us! - Fuck Homelander!
你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us!
你无法代表我们 你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us! You don't speak for us!
你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us!
行吧
All right.
你们才是真正的英雄
You guys are the real heroes.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you!
爱你们
Love you guys!
你无法代表我们 你无法代表我们
You don't speak for us! You don't speak for us!
没问题了 -谢谢
You guys are all good. -Thank you.
是时候了 -好了 小伙子们
It's time. - Right, lads.
去糖果屋
To the taffy room.
简直乱搞
This is bollocks.
这就是糖果屋吗
This is the taffy room?
我负担的起的替代医保
An affordable alternative to privatized health care.
她就是个毒贩
She's a dealer.
行了 大家冷静
All right, everyone just calm down.
冷静 别让冲动...
Calm down. Let's not let your hearts...
我♥操♥...
You fucking...
你们 才是真正的英雄
You guys, you're the real heroes.
我♥操♥...
You fucking...
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck. Fuck!
没人说过工作是容易的
No one ever said the job was easy.
他只是个孩子
Look, he's just a kid.
17岁的孩子 可不好接触
17 years old. You don't got to look him in the face.
没有牺牲就没有成功
Look, no one's ever achieved anything without sacrifice.
那孩子是个英雄
The kid's a hero.
你得这样想
Think of it like that.
是啊 英雄
Right. A hero.
行吧
Okay.
进来
Come in!
你这都从哪儿弄来的
Where do you get all these?
这只是第一弹
This is just the first batch.
洛根会把节奏带得好好的
I'll have Logan punch up the fear.
洛根
Logan?
我的表情包制♥作♥员
My meme-queen.
那...
So...
等你在你叔叔的朋友圈刷出这些的时候
when you see it on your uncle's Facebook page,
你就知道效果多棒了
then you know it's working.
我能问你个问题吗
can I ask you something?
问呗 我现在挺闲的
Well, suppose I got the time.
兰尼是谁
Who's Lenny?
你之前说我像他
You said I looked like him?
比利肯定不想让我告诉你
Billy wouldn't want me to say.
但是去他妈的
Fuck Billy.
兰尼是他弟弟
Lenny's his little brother.
布彻尔... 有个弟弟
Butcher... has a brother?
有
Yeah.
瘦瘦弱弱一个小软蛋
Skinny, nervous little bugger.
就跟你差不多
Like you.
四年级的时候
Fourth grade.
有个叫多里安·萨弗里的小混♥蛋♥
Little wanker named Dorian Savory
把兰尼鼻子打断了
breaks Lenny's nose.
比利马上去报仇啊
Billy goes to work on him.
举着电锯就嗡嗡地要把人家脑袋割下来
Was bringing the see-saw down on Dorian's noggin, wham, wham!
差一点就得逞了
Probably gonna top him.
老师和小朋友都想把比利拉开
Kids, teachers trying to drag Billy away,
但没用啊... 谁都拉不动他
but no... no good, not gonna happen,
多里安马上就要没命了
Dorian's a goner.
这时候兰尼走过来
And then Lenny steps in,
满脸还带着血 就把比利拉走了
face all bleeding, and leads Billy away
跟领着一头小羊羔似的
easy, quiet as a lamb.
那就是兰尼
That was Lenny.
他有本事让比利...
He had a way of making Billy not be...
变得... 不像比利
well, you know... Billy.
我觉得比利需要这样一个人在他身边
I think Billy needs someone like that, you know?
那兰尼现在去哪儿了
Where's Lenny now?
愿他安息
God rest his soul.
发生了什么
What happened?
别吵 魔头 安静点
Easy, easy, Terror, easy. Easy.
母乳 快 大家快跑
M.M.! Come on, everybody, out!
从侧门出去
Out the side door!
快
Move!
布彻尔
Butcher.
带他们走
Get 'em out of here.
布彻尔 等一下
Butcher, wait, wait, wait!
你这是...
What are you...?
布彻尔 布彻尔
Butcher! Butcher!
布彻尔 你要干什么
Butcher, what are you doing?!
布彻尔 你... 不要这样
Butcher, you don't... Don't do this!
布彻尔
Butcher!
好了 狗逼玩意
All right, you fucker.
藏哪儿去了
Where are you?
想来跟我单挑是吧
So you want to take me on, do you?
觉得自己很有种是吧
Think you got the bollocks?
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表