剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
你懂的 这事谁他妈说得准
you know, who the fuck knows.
只要星光还在我们这边
Well... as long as Starlight's on the job,
那我们就可以高枕无忧咯
we're sorted then, yeah?
我没有... 生你的气
I'm not... I'm not mad, you know.
什么意思
What you mean?
我只是想告诉你...
I-I just want you to know that...
你确实给我们扔了个烂摊子
yes, you are leaving us holding the bag on this shitshow,
但我想说的是 我懂你
but I want you to know that I-I get it.
你是为了贝卡
It's, Becca.
换了我 也会这么做的
I'd do the same thing.
我没有生气
I'm not mad.
你生不生气也无所谓了
Well... wouldn't matter if you were.
贝卡怎么样
How is she?
比我们初见时还要可爱
Lovelier than the day I met her.
你在哪
Where are you?
准备跑路了
Heading off grid.
大概会去阿根廷吧
Argentina, maybe.
我要退休了
Early retirement.
布彻尔
Butcher?
怎么
Yeah, what?
至少和我们道个别啊
You could've said goodbye.
我们是一起经历了很多
I know we've been through some shit together.
你...
You were...
你就像是我的污点证人
you were always like my canary, I suppose.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见了 休伊 -污点证人... 喂
Goodbye, Hughie. - Your canary... Hello?
站起来 士兵
On your feet, soldier.
带我回家
Take me home to Lallybroch.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
电视剧"管你屌♥事"
A show called Eat My Dick.
行吧
Okay.
你见到法兰奇或纪美子了吗
Have you seen Frenchie or Kimiko?
没有... 有一阵没见到了 怎么了
No. No, not... for a while. Why?
操
Fuck.
听着 我刚和布彻尔通完电♥话♥
Listen, I just got off the phone with Butcher
他可能出事了
and I think something might be wrong.
出大事了
Like really, really wrong.
为什么会这么想
What would make you think that?
他语气变得很和善 而且...
He was nice and...
说我是他的污点证人
called me his canary?
把他的话都复述一遍
Tell me everything he said.
皮尔森特工
Agent Pearson, sir.
你真是废墟中的一抹亮色
You're a sight for sore eyes.
科鲁兹特工 我以为你已经牺牲了
Agent Cruz, I thought we'd lost you.
有个朋友帮了我一把
I got by with a little help from a friend.
那么
So?
好消息还是坏消息
Good news or bad?
那就是好消息咯
Yeah, I'd say that's good news.
特效制♥作♥的变种人来了
And now the CG mutants approach.
现在是坏消息
And there's the bad news.
如果不把这个闪存放回七人组高塔
There's no way we can restore the grid
就无法恢复电力
if we don't get that flash drive to the Tower.
但你怎么突破这群变种人
But how are you gonna get through all of them?
交给我们
Don't worry.
女性力量
Girls get it done.
停 彩排一下 都别动
And cut on rehearsal. No one move.
都不要动 -彩排一下
No one move. No one move. - Cut on rehearsal!
星光 我没碰到你
Starlight. I'm not touching.
请你往下走一级
But can you just take a step?
对 靠近点
Yeah, so keep going closer.
给她定位在离风暴更近的点好吗
Can you mark her closer to Stormfront?
重新定位
Let's mark her, please.
你就假装一下...
And let's just pretend...
你喜欢她 好吗
like you like her, okay?
如果必须的话
Okay, if I have to.
好的 好的 棒极了
Okay. Okay, good stuff.
我们来过一遍
Let's try one for that. All right, good.
应该拍下来刚刚那段片花
We should've shot that.
你肯定喜欢我
I mean, clearly you like me.
你看我的眼神就像恨不得把我衣服扒光
You've been eye-fucking me like a lovesick stangirl all day.
为啥呢
Why is that?
我也不知道 因为你是个好演员吧
I don't know. I think that you're a good actor.
而我就像个僵硬的女机器人
And I just, I feel like a friggin' fembot up there.
就像...
You know...
所有人 归位
Everybody, can we please stand by to roll.
我们尽量拍完今天的任务...
Let's try to make our day.
好吗 加油 -谢谢你
How about that? Okay. - Thank you.
♪ 号♥外 号♥外 ♪
♪ Extra, Extra. ♪
现在播报超级英雄新闻
And turning now to superhero news,
前七人组成员深海上周娶了卡珊德拉·施瓦茨
former Seven member the Deep surprised everybody last week
让我们所有人都大吃一惊
when he married Cassandra Schwartz,
女方是瓦萨学院人类学教授
an anthropology professor at Vassar,
他们刚刚完成一场低调的婚礼
in an intimate ceremony.
现在 这对新人... -香蕉盐水太妃糖
Now, the couple has asked... - Banana saltwater taffy.
上帝保佑
God bless.
罗恩没这个可活不了
Ron can't live without it.
比利
Billy?
你好啊 朱迪 -他是谁
Hello, Judy. - Who's this?
我侄子
He's my nephew.
老天 你应该给你妈打个电♥话♥的 比利
For Christ's sake, Billy, you got to ring your mum.
我小兄弟在哪
Where's my boy?
你♥爸♥妈要坐飞机过来
Your mum and dad are flying over, you know.
你妈担心死你了
Your mum's worried to death about you.
不要
No.
让他们别过来
You tell 'em no.
别糟蹋了飞机票
It'd be a waste of a perfectly good plane ticket.
你♥爸♥病得很严重
Your father's quite ill.
癌细胞正快速扩散
The cancer's spreading fast.
还不够快
Yeah, well, not fast enough.
我不会见他们的 好了 我小兄弟呢
I ain't seeing 'em. Now, where's me boy?
魔头
Terror.
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little rascal?
好久不见
Look at you, you little fucker.
你还是老样子
You haven't changed a day.
咱俩出去溜达溜达
How's about you and me go for a little stroll then?
走吧
Come on.
我们老了就这样吗
So this is what it all comes to?
吃着保健品 尿频尿急尿不尽
Metamucil and ringing our dicks out for a few drops of piss.
我曾经以为你 我 还有贝卡 我们可以一起变老
I used to think that you, me and Becca would grow old together.
真是可笑
Bloody stupid.
结果她...
Turns out she don't...
到底图个啥呢
What the fuck was any of it for?
好
Yes.
我的好兄弟
There he is, there's my guy.
一如既往 风流倜傥
Looking spectacular, as always.
怎么样 -很好
How we doing? - Good.
还好吗 -是的…
Feel good? - Yeah....
准备好了吗 要去拍
Are you ready? You ready for this...
那场大戏了
this big fucking scene today?
我正好想和你
Yeah, well, that's-that's basically
说这个事
what I wanted to talk to you about.
可以啊 -我把这段重写了
Great. Yeah. - Cause I did a little bit of a rewrite
想给你看看
and I want you to take a look.
这… 花了不少功夫吧
What a... lot of work.
是的 我…
Yeah, I...
我觉得这个对话有点… 不太对
I just felt like the dialogue was a little... off.
火车头...
You know, A-Train...
不会说出这种鬼话 -确实
would never say any of this shit. - Right.
而且根本不需要
And you definitely just don't need that
最后那段冗长的自我剖析
giant expo dump at the end.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表