剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
但看看你
But look at you.
给我滚球... -你现在天不怕地不怕
Get the fuck off... - You afraid of anything?
不是吗
No.
你是不是你所认识的最强悍的混♥蛋♥
Are you the strongest bastard you know?
没错
Yeah.
比我以前还顽强
Tougher than I ever was.
不客气 兔崽子
You're welcome, asshole.
兰尼吞枪自杀了
Lenny stuck that gun in his mouth
就在你无法忍♥受
when you couldn't hack it anymore
缩着脑袋一走了之 加入空军特遣队之后
and you pissed off to join the SAS like a right cunt.
抛弃他的是你 不是我
You're the one who abandoned him, not me.
你这该死的畜生
You're a fucking monster.
你我是半斤八两
It takes one to know one.
比利 天啊
Billy, for God's sake!
住手
Pack it in! Pack it in!
住手
Stop!
老天爷
Jesus.
你干了什么
Christ, what have you done?
看到了吗
See?
兰尼就绝对做不出这种事
Lenny could never have done that.
天啊 比利
Christ. Billy.
天啊
Jesus.
好了 各位
All right, guys.
抱歉 我们得走了 -谢谢 保重 上帝保佑
Sorry, we gotta go. - All right, guys. Thanks very much.
保重 上帝保佑 -上帝保佑
Take care, God bless. - God bless.
我告诉你 这么做是错的
I'm telling you... It's a mistake.
做什么
What is?
留着星光的狗命
Keeping fucking Starlight alive.
嘿 吉姆
Yeah.
我之前低估了她
I underestimated her before.
我不会再犯同样的错误
I will not do it again.
"星光是叛徒"热搜排第一位
"Starlight is a traitor" is trending number one.
我们有百万条微博支持五号♥化合物
And we've got a million tweets in support of Compound V.
有个共同的敌人能召集起群众基础
A common enemy rallies the base.
相信我吧
Just trust me.
好吧
All right.
但如果休·坎贝尔被我逮着了
And if I can get my hands on Hugh Campbell,
我会把他的脊骨从脖子里抽出来
maybe pull his little spine out the back of his fucking neck...
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就是... -想起你女儿
Yeah, I just... - Your daughter?
是啊
Yeah.
80年前 她跟那宝宝一模一样
80 years ago, she looked exactly like that.
有时感觉像是昨天发生的事
Sometimes it feels like yesterday.
我想给你看一个东西
I got something I want to show you.
想把后院拼完吗
What to finish up the backyard?
好的 我把这个人放在这里
Okay if I put this person right there.
嘿 两位
Guys.
你们好
Hello.
这位是风暴
This is Stormfront.
风暴 这是瑞贝卡
Stormfront, this is Rebecca.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
而这个 是我儿子
And this is my son.
嘿 伙计 你好吗
Buddy. How you doing?
是这样
Listen... I know, last time,
我知道我上次做得不对 错得离谱
I screwed up big-time, and...
我就是想告诉你 我再也不会
and I just want you to know I'm never, ever
那么猛地推你了 好吗
gonna push you that hard again, okay?
好了 瑞安
All right, well, Ryan,
我想向你介绍我女朋友 风暴
I'd love you to meet my girlfriend, Stormfront.
他跟你长得一模一样
He looks just like you.
是吗
You think?
还用问吗他的眼睛
Are you serious? Those eyes.
嘿 瑞安 你♥爸♥爸跟我说了你所有的事
Ryan, your daddy told me all about you.
你有超能力 对吧
You have superpowers, huh?
那你就是个非常特别的人
That makes you very, very special.
你是第一个天生的超级英雄
You are the first natural-born superhero.
能不能别说这事
Can we not?
对的 瑞安确实有超能力
That's right.... Ryan does have powers,
但他妈妈不喜欢提起这事 也不喜欢他用超能力
but his mom doesn't like to talk about them or use them.
你过来之前能否先打个招呼
Can you also let me know before you just pop by?
他是瑞安的父亲
He's Ryan's father.
他有权探望自己的儿子
He has a right to see his son.
这话很对
That's very true, but, look,
我们都是为了瑞安好
we all just have Ryan's best interests at heart.
对吧 -当然了
Right? - Yes, we do.
很抱歉我陪在你们身边的时间不够
I'm really sorry I haven't been here enough.
瑞安 我希望你能更好地了解风暴
Ryan, I'd really like you to get to know Stormfront.
我真的希望 我很在乎她
I would. She's someone I care about very much,
而且我觉得你也会的
and... I think you will, too.
所以 我想我们会多跟你们相处
So, I think, we'll be around more.
多很多
A lot more.
我希望我们能成为一家人
I want us to be a family.
帝国热炒店
Empire Wok.
嗨
Hi.
这一声"嗨"够低沉的
That was a fraught "hi."
我要去姐姐家住一阵
I'm going to my sister's for a while.
我计划好了
I have a plan.
你不用害怕祖国人...
You don't need to be scared of Homelander.
飞机上那个小女孩...
That little girl... on the plane.
她在最后那几分钟所经历的痛苦
What she must have gone through in those last few moments.
我躺着睡不着 一直在想着她
I lie awake every night thinking about that.
我也是
Me, too.
然后我开始越想越多
But then I start snowballing and wondering...
然后我开始越想越多 不知道
How many other people have you killed
还做了些什么 -我当时没得选择
and what else have you done. - I didn't have a choice.
我不是在指责你
I'm not blaming you.
真的不是 那不是你的错
I'm not. It is not your fault.
你能坐下来吗
Will you just... Will you s... will you sit down?
这不公平 -你能坐下来吗
And it's not fair. - Will you sit down?
我希望自己像你一样坚强
I wish I were as strong as you.
但我不是
But I'm not.
我需要点时间
I just need time.
你一直...
Over and over, you...
说想看到真正的我
You said you wanted to see the real me.
这就是真正的我
This is the real me.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么事
Yes?
我来见约翰
I'm here to see Jonah.
他不接见任何客人
He's not taking any visitors.
跟他说是格蕾丝·马洛里
Tell him it's Grace Mallory.
简直了
Goddamn.
我们进错组了
We're on the wrong team.
道德沦丧确实能带来一些特权
Moral compromise does have its privileges.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我以为你退休了
I thought you retired.
沃格鲍姆博士
Dr. Vogelbaum.
我印象中你高一点
I thought you were taller.
索妮娅 给我们泡点茶吧
Sonia, can you get some tea?
谢谢 不过茶没泡好 我们就该走了
Thank you, but we won't be staying long enough.
没错儿 还是那副精英贵族口吻
Yes, there's that WASPy patrician tone.
非常公事化 -你对鼠尾草丛有何了解
All business. - Doc, what do you know about the Sage Grove Center?
从没听说过 我该有了解吗
Never heard of it. Should I have?
鉴于自从你当沃特首席战略官以来
Considering Vought's been doing illegal tests there
他们一直在进行非法试验
since you were the CSO.
而且现在还在进行
And they're still doing 'em to this day,
你似乎应该了解 -太可怕了
seems like you should've. - That's horrible.
可能是研发部的桑南席内的项目
Maybe it was Sonnenshine's project over in R & D.
那混球一直有种上帝情结
Prick always did have a real god complex.
你记得我们的协议吗
Do you recall the deal we made?
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表