剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
你妈在跟我讲
Your mom was telling me
你以前参加的那些英雄选美比赛
about the hero pageants you used to do.
幸运的姑娘
Lucky.
我妈绝不会让我参赛的
My mom would never let me.
阿黛尔不适合参加那种活动
Adele did not go in for that sort of thing.
我得对着镜子里的梳子发表演讲
I had to do all my speeches to a brush in the mirror.
我喜欢她
I like this one.
妈妈 这个时间点不合适
Mom, this isn't a great time.
我 我知道你很忙
I-I know that you're busy,
但你不用招待我 真的
but you don't have to entertain me, I promise.
我就想看你一眼 宝贝
I-I wanted to see you, sweetheart.
我... 我想你了
I... I miss you.
我觉得这种事情
I think that this is something
我俩还是私下交流吧
that we need to discuss in private.
唐娜 我能告诉她那件事吗
Donna, can I tell her?
什么事 -你妈
Tell me what? - Look, your mom
她因为5号♥化合物的事觉得对不起你
is so sorry about the Compound V,
她也明白 保守那样的一个秘密
and she understands that keeping that a secret
会破坏你们母女间的感情
really hurt your relationship.
我曾把你当作一个奖杯
Yeah, and that I-I used you as a trophy
满足自己的虚荣感
to make myself feel important.
我现在懂了
I know that now.
你为什么要和一个陌生人聊我们的关系
Why are you talking to a stranger about our relationship?
她才不是陌生人
She's not a stranger.
她是你的队友
She's your teammate.
安妮 现在全世界都知道了5号♥化合物的事情
Annie, the-the whole world knows about Compound V.
许多父母犯了与我相同的错误
I mean, lots of parents did what I did.
我希望你能...
I... I'm hoping that you'll...
你能原谅我
that you'll forgive me.
安妮 求你原谅我
Please forgive me, Annie.
此时此刻不适合讨论这个话题
This is not the time or the place for this.
没人希望看到5号♥化合物的事情
Look, everyone is upset about Compound V.
肯定有人太过伤心 把消息透露给了媒体
I mean, someone was so upset, they leaked it to the press.
这人得多生气呐
Can you imagine how angry that person is?
不管这人是谁
Whoever they are?
我就不打扰你们了 但我就觉得...
I'll let you two hash it out, but I just think...
如果换做我 我很乐意有一位像唐娜这样的妈妈
if it was me, I'd be grateful to have a mom like Donna.
宝贝 求你了
Honey, please?
我得回片场了
I need to get back to set.
你需要人送你回旅店吗
Do you need someone to drive you back to your hotel?
不用了 我打的就行
No, I'll-I'll-I'll get a cab.
好
Okay.
梅芙女王 女神
Okay, now, Queen Maeve, a goddess,
但这位异界女皇内心纠结不已
but our Empress of the Otherworld struggles inside.
饱受身份认同问题的困扰
Questions of identity rock her to her core.
直到她遇见了... -埃琳娜
Until she meets... - Elena.
她俩立刻心灵相通 干柴烈火
The connection is immediate, all-consuming.
撞出了甜蜜的同性♥爱♥情火花
A sweet sapphic love blossoms,
梅芙茅塞顿开
raising Maeve's consciousness
她重新认识自我
and revealing her own inner truth.
她是同性恋 但这没什么大不了的
She's gay, and it's okay.
这种爱情... -充满了力量
It's... - Powerful.
她现在不仅仅是一位超级英雄了
She's more than just a superhero now.
她成为了一种象征
She is a symbol.
代表性很重要
Representation matters.
她就是勇敢女王
She's #BraveMaeve#.
我们推荐从多角度切入 给你进行形象转变
We're recommending a multipronged image makeover.
首先 上"粉雄救兵"做嘉宾
First, guest spots on Queer Eye.
然后 去拍一个"一切都会好起来"的宣传片
Then, an exclusive "It Gets Better" PSA.
可能会请金伯莉·皮尔斯导演
Kimberly Peirce might direct.
当纽约和芝加哥骄傲游♥行♥的大♥法♥官
Grand marshals at the New York and Chicago Pride,
因为你俩是骄傲的女同
because you are two proud lesbians.
你们知道梅芙是双性恋吧
You know Maeve is bi, right?
其实
Yeah, you know what?
女同的身份更容易被接受
I just feel like lesbian is a bit of an easier sell.
更容易理解
A bit more cut-and-dry.
接着来谈谈埃琳娜 -我
Now, for Elena... - Me?
你会喜欢的
You're going to love it, yeah.
为什么拉上我
Why am I a part of this shit?
我们要为你量身定制一个造型
We are going with a polished, tailored look.
这看起来像男装 -皮尤研究显示
That looks like menswear. - Pew research shows
两个女性化的女人
that two feminine women in a relationship
会传达出错误的信息
sends a problematic message.
这不是"阁楼论♥坛♥"
Yeah, this isn't Penthouse Forum.
美国人更容易接受的同性恋
Americans are more accepting of gays
必须有清晰的性别角色关系
when they're in a clear-cut gender role relationship.
就好像艾伦和波西亚 -好吧
Like Ellen and Portia. - Okay.
我要说清楚一点
Let's get one thing straight.
我没兴趣参合什么公开的恋情
I have no interest in being in a public relationship.
你会得到补偿的
You will be compensated.
我又不是一件商品
I am not for sale.
真的吗
Really?
你就这样一言不发
You're not going to say anything?
我去劝她 -好
I'll fix this. - Yeah.
埃琳娜
Elena.
埃琳娜 等等
Elena, wait.
如果他们就想要任人摆布的女同角色
If they want a lesbian Ken doll,
他们完全可以找别人
they can find someone else.
我要去休个假
I am going to cash in my vacation days
去我姐姐家住几天
and go stay with my sister.
你不能这么做
No. You can't do that.
为什么 我又不受合约限制
Why? I'm not under contract.
这是祖国人搞的
This is Homelander.
明白吗 他就是为了整我
Okay? And he's fucking with me.
如果你到别的地方去
And if you go out there,
埃琳娜 无论你去哪 他都能找到你
Elena, there is nowhere you can go that he won't find you.
求你了
Please.
留下来
Stay.
如果你走了 我就没法保护你
I can't protect you if you leave.
可是我们要怎么做
But what are we gonna do?
我们要弄死那个混♥蛋♥
We're gonna take that motherfucker down.
你相信我吗 -相信
You trust me? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
这样对吗
Is this right?
就像"小鬼当家"里演的那样 只不过没那么令人愉快
Just like Home Alone except way less delightful.
布彻尔
Butcher?
不行
No.
这样不对
It ain't right.
怎么了
What's going on?
那个王八蛋忍♥者是来找我的
That ninja cunt's here for me, isn't he?
你不能出去... 他会杀了你的
Yeah, but you can't go out there... he'll kill you.
所以... 就这样了
So... So that's it?
怎么 你还等着大团圆结局呢
Expecting a happy ending, were we?
那么抱歉 休伊
Well, I'm sorry, Hughie.
你找错人了
It ain't that kind of massage parlor.
我能把他引开一会 好吗
Now, I can keep him busy for a little while, yeah?
让你们有时间离开
Give you lot a chance to leg it.
我太累了
I'm knackered.
需要休息一会了
I could use a little lie-down.
去你的
Fuck you.
你想让我被你这种
What, am I supposed to be impressed
英勇献身的壮举打动吗
by this blaze of glory jerk-off shit?
看来没有
Guess not.
你以为在罗缤死后我没想过自杀吗
You don't think I thought about cashing it in after Robin?
我想过
'Cause I do.
现在还想
Still.
经常想
A lot.
但是我不会这么做
But I don't.
而且我搞不明白 明明你老婆还活着
And the thing that kills me is that your wife is alive.
她只不过是不要你了
She just doesn't want you, that's all.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表