剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Inclusion's a big priority to them right now.
包容是他们现在最关心的事
Amazing. And then I think we find
真厉害 我觉得我们还要找一个
an ethnic or female or, fingers crossed,
少数族裔 或女性 走运的话
an ethnic female to replace the Deep,
少数族裔女性 来替换深海
and we're golden.
那我们就万事大吉了
Homelander, wow, you're...
祖国人 哇 你...
It's-it's an honor, sir.
见到您是我的荣幸 先生
Wait. Hold on.
等等 等下
You can tell it's me?
你能分辨出是我
That's-that's impressive.
真是令人钦佩
You don't need super eyes when you have super ears.
有顺风耳的时候 你就不需要千里眼了
Can I just say, that is amazing.
我只能说 这太不可思议了
And you, my friend, are a true hero.
我的朋友 你是一个真正的英雄
Not because of what you do for a job,
不是因为你超级英雄的身份
but...
而是...
well, because of what you've overcome.
因为你所克服的种种困难
Thank you.
谢谢
That means everything coming from you.
您的赞赏对我意义非凡
Aw, stop it. Come on.
别这么说
Hey, guys, um,
对了
I just have one question, if that's okay. Yeah.
可以的话我能问个问题吗 你说
Yeah? Yeah.
行吗 问吧
All right, so...
是这样...
what happens if,
如果我
I don't know, I do this?
这么做的话 会怎样呢
And now you're just another useless fuckin' blind guy.
现在你只是个没用的瞎子了
This must be some kind of a joke.
真当我逗着好玩吗
Ashley...
阿什莉...
What made you think I would ever allow a cripple into The Seven?
你凭什么觉得我会允许一个残疾人加入七人组
For fuck sakes, Ashley, don't look at him, look at me!
他妈的 阿什莉 别盯着他了 看着我
Ashley! Look at me.
阿什莉 看着我
Sorry. Sorry. Let's get one thing straight.
对不起 对不起 我们把话说明白了
The only reason you're here and not doing corporate PR
你没去什么月经杯公♥司♥做公♥关♥
for fucking Diva Cups
而在这里工作
is that I brought you here.
全都是靠我
You are dispensable, which means you answer to me.
你无足轻重 所以你要听命于我
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
From now on, I will set my own agenda,
从现在开始 我会安排自己的日程
I'll approve my own marketing
我的营销策略由我本人审批
and write my own talking points.
我的讲话要点由我自己写
You will tell me everything that goes on
而你要向我汇报
on the 99th floor, and I mean everything.
99楼发生的一切 一举一动
Every call, e-mail, group chat.
每通电♥话♥ 每封邮件 每个群聊
If a fucking light bulb goes out, you will tell me.
就算他妈的灯泡爆了一个 你也要告诉我
And, Ashley, in no fucking way
还有 阿什莉 谁他妈准你
do you decide who goes in The Seven.
决定七人组的成员了
I decide.
我才有这权力
Do we have an understanding?
听明白了吗
Yes.
明白了
Translucent was laid to rest today,
透明人今日下葬
surrounded by his family, friends, fans
他的家人 朋友 粉丝 和沃特的同事们
and fellow Vought comrades.
都出席了葬礼
You can see the memorial
追悼会现场
featuring a performance by Starlight singing "Never Truly Vanish"
由星光献唱的"永不消失"
on Voughtify. Available now.
现已上线沃特田音乐
♪ Your spirit ♪
♪ 你的精神 ♪
♪ Fills the sky... ♪
♪ 在空中回荡... ♪
Bet you can't resist this arrest.
你肯定无法拒绝我的逮捕
America's hottest crime-fighter is giving law enforcement
美国最性感的犯罪斗士正用超能力
a superpowered makeover in Citizen Starlight.
给执法部门改头换面 详情尽在"公民星光"
Coming this fall from Vought.
沃特公♥司♥出品 秋季不见不散
Go ahead, make her day.
来吧 让她快活自在
You know how it is.
你也懂的
Don't want to get stuck with the cleaning bill.
可别在清洁费用上大出血了
Okay.
好了
So, what's your poison?
你好哪口
You a leg guy?
腿控吗
a-an arm, please, actually.
胳 胳膊就好 说实话
400?
400块
Um, d-do you want me to,
你是想让我
ssaw oror chop or...? Whatever floats your boat, tiger.
锯 还是剁 还是... 随着你的意来 猛♥男♥
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Holy shit! Holy shit!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Thank you. That was so...
谢谢你 真的很...
I-I can keep the arm, right?
我 我能留着这胳膊 对吧
Yeah, just keep it refrigerated.
可以 记得放冰箱里
For an extra grand, I'll let you chop off my dick.
多付一千块 我就让你剁我的屌♥
Where's the closest ATM?
最近的取款机在哪儿
What the hell happened? Aide!
这他妈怎么了 救命
Holy shit. Sit him down.
真♥他♥妈♥ 快让他坐下
Sit him down. Just bring him over here.
让他坐下 扶他过来
Aide le!
救救他
Aide le! What's wrong?
救救他 怎么了
Shit.
操
Listen, he's broken every single bone in his arm.
听着 他手臂的每块骨头都断了
Broken half his ribs. I can't do nothing here.
肋骨也断了一半 我爱莫能助了
You got to take him to the hospital.
你得送他去医院
Hospital...
医院...
Translate for me, Frenchie.
帮我翻译 法兰奇
Tell him to take him to the hospital.
告诉他送这人去医院
Fuck!
干
Move, move.
让开 让开
Okay?!
好吗
What'd he say? What's going on?
他说了什么 怎么了
Frenchie, what did he say?
法兰奇 他说了什么
Cops seen this? No one's seen it.
警♥察♥看过没 没人看过
I ain't trying to get life without parole.
我可不想被判终生监禁没法保释
They promised me.
他们明明向我保证
Not fucking... Not human fucking cargo?
不会他妈的... 不会他妈的贩运人口吗
Jesus Christ, Frenchie. They didn't tell me.
老天啊 法兰奇 他们没跟我说
Or you didn't ask.
或者你就没问过
A Supe.
超人类
Supe Terrorist.
超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They got paid to smuggle in a Supe Terrorist.
有人付钱把超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥偷渡进来了
How about this one?
这个怎么样
How does it make you feel? Anyone?
有什么感受 有人说说吗
I hate it. That's a strong reaction, Margaret.
我厌恶这词 这反应很强烈啊 玛格丽特
I'd love to follow up on that.
我想多了解下
What do you mean when you say you hate
你说你厌恶"超级恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"这个词
the term "Super Terrorist"?
是什么意思呢
I just mean, it's really scary.
我就是觉得 很可怕
It makes me want to lock the door
让我想锁好门
and hide under the bed, you know?
躲在床底下
Which means a double-digit drop
也就是说永恒骑士的电影
the opening weekend of the Tek-Knight movie.
首周上座率将比预估迎来两位数下降
I keep saying
我一直在说
"Super Villain" is the better term.
"超级反派"这个词更好
Jill, ask them what they think about "Super Villain."
吉尔 问问他们对"超级反派"的看法
What about the term "Super Villain"?
"超级反派"这个词怎么样
That sounds better to me. More exciting.
听上去更好点 更刺♥激♥
More exotic. Okay.
更有异域风情 好的
Okay, turning our attention back to these,
好了 注意力再转到这边来
which do you prefer?
你们更喜欢哪个
"Saving America," can I get a show of hands?
"拯救美国" 喜欢的请举手
Okay. How about "Saving the World"?
好吧 那"拯救世界"呢
Unanimous, strong reaction. So what is it about...
一致同意 反应热烈 那么到底是...
Nope. It's "Saving America."
不 必须是"拯救美国"
I-I don't know. I-I feel like "Saving the World" has a...
我 我不清楚 我 我觉得"拯救世界"更...
It's Americans that are gonna keep us in the Army,
最后是美国人同不同意把我们留在军队里
not the fucking world.
不是这个傻♥逼♥世界
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表