剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
你什么时候来镇上的
When did you get to town
我没有离开过
I never left.
我一直住在纽瓦克的戴斯酒店
I've been staying at the Days Inn in Newark.
我们不把话谈开 我就不走
I'm not leaving until we talk this out.
我知道自己对你做了什么事
I know what I've done to you.
相信我 我真的知道
Believe me, I know.
妈 我心烦不只是因为你
Mom, it's not just you.
是...
It's...
你记不记得那个...
Do you remember that...
坚信礼时你送给我的那个十字架
cross that you gave me for confirmation
我每次去救人之前
Before every save that I went on,
都会摸着它
I would touch it.
就像...
Like a...
橄榄球员离开更衣室一样
football player leaving a locker room.
我以为是上帝派我去完成使命
I thought that God was sending me on a mission.
我感觉太愚蠢了
I feel so stupid.
我的一生都奉献给了虚无
I gave my whole life to nothing.
不是这样的
That's not true.
妈妈... 好人才赢不了
Mom... the good guys don't win.
坏人可不受惩罚
The bad guys don't get punished.
我们所做的一切毫无意义
What we do means nothing.
一切不过是为了钱 而且...
It's just all for money and...
我被卷入了这一切
I am in the middle of all of it.
一个人面对
Alone.
宝贝 你不是一个人
Honey, you're not alone.
你不是
You're not.
我们离开吧 你跟我
Let's go away, you and me.
我们走得远远的
Let's-let's get away from all of this,
远离沃特
get away from Vought.
逃离一段时间
Escape for a while
我已经拿到批准了
I cleared it already.
什么批准
You cleared what
沃特的阿什莉批准了
W-With Ashley at Vought.
你给他们打了电♥话♥
You called them
大概一小时
Y-Yeah, about an hour ago.
怎么了 -妈妈
Why? - Mom,
他们可能在找...
th-they could be looking for m...
妈妈
Mom!
上校 你认为纽曼议员有危险
Colonel, you think the congresswoman is in danger.
她有保安特遣队
She has her security detail.
如果超人类来袭 他们毫无还手之力
Which will be useless if a Supe drops in.
她最有可能帮我们钉死沃特
She's our best chance to nail Vought,
但在听证会之前 你得保证她活着
but only if you keep her alive until the hearing.
好的 夫人
Oui, madame.
对了 塞尔齐...
And, Serge...
这次不要再擅离职守了
no abandoning your post this time.
好的 夫人
Oui, madame.
我没事了 我跟你们一起去
I'm-I'm all right. I'm coming with you.
你还没痊愈 不能到处跑
You're in no shape to go anywhere.
而且我们有个非常重要的任务交给你
Besides, we got a very important job for you.
我们需要你照顾好我们的明星证人
We need you to look after our star witness.
你们想看"深海激♥情♥"吗
You guys want to watch Deep Does It in the Blowhole.
准备好"湿"了吗
You ready to get wet.
我不想看那部片子
I don't want to watch that... film.
经典片 你会喜欢的
It's a classic. You'll love it.
布彻尔 出发吧
Butcher, let's go.
喂 老妈
Hello, Mum.
喂 比利 你一直不接电♥话♥
Billy, you ain't been picking up.
我们在开会
Yeah, we're in a meeting.
我在纽约
I-I'm in New York.
我不是让朱迪告诉你别他妈的过来吗
Look, I told Judy to tell you not to fucking come.
注意用词
Language.
机票贵得让人心痛
It's a bleedin' expensive plane ticket.
我没时间...
All right And I ain't got the time to just...
比利 他死了
Billy, he's dead.
你父亲死了
Your father's dead.
你在听吗
You there?
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
我能见你吗求你了
Can I see you, please?
我现在就要见你
I need to see you right now.
放我出去!
Let me out!
上帝啊
God.
求求你们 放我出去
Please let me out. Please.
别这样 伙计
Come on, man, stop.
这不好
It's not cool.
看来你在床上不能满足你老婆
Guess you should've made your wife come,
戴绿帽的软蛋
snowflake cuck.
你其实不需要光盘的
You know, you don't need the discs.
这些都可以下载...
You can just download these.
你下一部想看什么
What do you want to watch next
"透明人 透明大肉♥棒♥"
Translucent the Invisible Cock.
"梅芙女王 愉悦至上"
Queen Maeve Pleasure Slave.
"雄壮玄色"
Yeah. Big Black Noir.
"星光拉火车"
Starlight Pulls an A-Train.
我不想看 我不想看 谢谢
I'm good. I'm good. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
性趣不同
Different strokes, man.
请不要在这种情况下说这话
Please don't say that in this context.
我还是走吧
I should just get up and leave.
但你喜欢看着祖国人干我 不是吗
But you like watching Homebanger fuck me, don't you?
这太不健康了 伙计
You know, this isn't healthy, man.
大白天的不能看黄♥片♥
Y-You can't watch porn while the... sun's out.
我去听证会就死定了
Look, if I get up at that hearing, I'm dead anyway.
什么时候看黄♥片♥有什么区别
What difference does it make?
好吧
Okay.
放下遥控器 否则我把你的脸烧掉
Drop the remote, or I'll burn your fucking face off.
你知道我曾经是个神童吗
Did you know I was a prodigy?
一个该死的神童
A fucking prodigy.
我四岁就放了第一场火
I lit my first fire at four.
把我家的房♥子烧了
Burned my whole house down.
我爸... 骄傲得不得了
My dad... He was so proud.
"我儿子是超人类"
"My son's a Supe."
我本该成就大业的
I was gonna do great things.
我也差一点有所成就
I almost did.
可看看我现在
Now look at me.
我就像这黄♥片♥里的软蛋
I'm like the cuck in the porn,
坐在一旁
sitting on the sidelines
看着真正的英雄干大事
while the real heroes are out there doing the fucking.
想知道他们为什么让我留下来照顾你吗
You want to know why they left me to babysit you?
因为你是草包
Because you're useless.
我妈妈她...
My mom... she...
不说了
Never mind.
她去世后
After... she was gone,
我看着我爸爸
I watched my dad do...
一辈子无所事事
nothing his whole life.
可我呢 我以为自己总算
But me... I thought I'd finally found...
找到了人生意义
something.
找到值得我去做的事
I thought I found what I was meant to do.
但原来
But it turns out I'm...
我在这方面也很糟糕
shit at that as well.
你不是软蛋
You're not the cuck.
我才是软蛋
I'm... the cuck.
其实 你连软蛋都不如
Actually, you're worse.
你是软蛋护卫
You're the cuck fluffer.
嘿 怎么样
What's up?
大家好吗
How y'all doing out there?
很高兴见到大家
Good to see you!
好了
All right!
嘿 帮个忙
Do me a favor.
谁是真正的英雄
Who's the real heroes?
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表