剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
It's "Saving America."
必须是"拯救美国"
Pull the trigger.
拍板儿吧
Great. Great.
好吧 很好
Hey, man.
老兄
Thanks for letting me crash.
谢谢你留我住下
Sorry, about the bathroom.
抱歉 卫生间一团糟
I'll clean it up. No need to apologize.
我会打扫干净 不用道歉
Okay.
好吧
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
You scared me. Oh, that's just Carol.
你吓死我了 这位是卡萝尔
Good friend.
好朋友
Carol, this is the Deep.
卡萝尔 这位就是深海
I have been looking forward to meeting you, Deep.
我一直都很期待与你见面 深海
Would you like a Fresca?
要来罐鲜卡汽水吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Anyway, no need to apologize.
总之 没必要道歉
We've all been there. It's tough.
大家都经历过 很艰难
Been where? Rock bottom.
经历过什么 谷底
I...
我...
I don't think I'm at rock bottom.
我不认为我在谷底
F-for me,
就我而言
my aha moment came with a hostage situation at Kroger.
我的谷底是有次在克罗格超♥市♥营救人♥质♥
Multiple shooters.
多个持枪劫匪
I showed up, I'm letting arrows fly, my aim is perfect.
我去到现场 箭矢飞舞 百发百中
But...
但是...
...there's only so many arrows a quiver can hold.
一个箭袋里也就那么多箭
I just ran out.
我最后用完了
And then, we lost a lot of good people that day.
然后 那天就死了很多人
Then you start to question,
于是我开始扪心自问
like, fucking arrows against TEC-9s?
他妈的拿箭对TEC-9冲♥锋♥枪♥
But? But I came to see
但是 但是我明白了
that archery isn't irrelevant, it's timeless.
箭术与此无关 它不受时间约束
It's a pure and ancient art.
它是一项纯粹且古老的艺术
Carol helped me see that.
卡萝尔帮我明白了这点
And what are you, his therapist
你到底是谁 他的心理医生
or something? No.
还是什么 不
No, therapy's very destructive, actually.
不 心理治疗其实很具有摧毁性
You could say I'm his teacher.
你可以把我当成他的老师
What about you, Deep?
那你呢 深海
What-what about, what about me?
我什么 我怎么了
How did you end up here?
你怎么混到这个地步的
You can tell her, Deep.
你可以告诉她 深海
Tell her what?
告诉她什么
About your drinking.
你的酗酒状况
About your self-esteem issues.
你的自尊心问题
Really open up, Deep. No, I don't...
敞开胸怀吧 深海 不 我不...
I don't have a drinking...
我没有酗酒...
I'm fine. This is a safe space, Deep.
我很好 这里很安全 深海
If you don't have any self-esteem issues,
如果你自尊心上没问题
why are you constantly demeaning women?
那你为什么老是贬低女性
That's a good question, Deep. Okay, thank you.
这是个好问题 深海 好吧 谢谢你们
You know what? I don't know what the fuck this is,
我不知道这他妈是演哪一出
but it's weird as fuck, so I'm leaving.
但你们怪得很 我要走了
W-We just want to help.
我 我们只是想帮你
Carol really helped me, Deep. No, thank you.
卡萝尔真的帮了我大忙 深海 不 谢谢你们
Help you get back into The Seven.
我们想帮你重回七人组
Yesterday, the Deep was found drunkenly ranting at children You cut me out?
昨日 深海在俄亥俄州桑达斯基水花乐园 你们敢裁掉我
at Splash Zone in Sandusky, Ohio.
醉酒后大声训斥儿童
He was later arrested and taken to Sandusky...
随后 他被逮捕并带至桑达斯基...
...he was released on bail shortly after.
随后不久被保释出狱
Did you make this?
这是你折的吗
You wrote something.
你会写字了
"Boy."
"男孩"
What boy?
什么男孩
I do not understand. What boy?
我没明白 什么男孩
Okay, so?
好吧 查得怎样
They were wired the money from a blind account
他们是从一个黑户上收的钱
to smuggle the bastard in.
帮人把那个混♥蛋♥运进来
Cold trail.
线索断了
Amazing fucking friends of yours.
你这帮朋友真♥他♥妈♥够义气啊
I never said they were my friends?
我从没说过他们是我朋友
I only said we will be...
我只说过我们在这...
safe here.
不会有事
Okay, okay, all right. What do we do?
好吧 好吧 现在怎么办
Oh, you just call 911.
你打911吧
What, an anonymous tip?
怎么说 匿名举报啊
Yeah, I'm sure that'll go straight to the mayor.
是 这样肯定就能直接让市长都知道了
You saw that video.
你也看了视频
What if he does that to-to an airplane?
万一他 他对飞机这么做呢
Or the fucking Brooklyn Bridge?
或者他妈的布鲁克林大桥呢
So, what's your big plan, Hughie?
那你的宏伟计划是什么 休伊
Okay, the CIA lady, right?
还有中情局那位女士 是吧
Raynor.
雷纳
Right, the same CIA
是 那位中情局女士
that wants to clamp our nuts
还想把我们的蛋蛋
into some jumper cables.
连上接线电缆呢
We could call Butcher.
或者联♥系♥布彻尔
For the last time, we don't need Butcher.
我最后说一次 我们不需要布彻尔
Then what?
那怎么办
We should...
我们应该...
call Annie.
联♥系♥安妮
"Call Annie."
"联♥系♥安妮"
Annie?
安妮吗
Yeah.
没错
You mean Starlight?
你是说星光吧
'Cause that's who she is.
那才是她的主要身份
Vought has her phone so bugged...
沃特肯定严密监听了她手♥机♥...
they're praying that you do that.
他们就在等你打给她呢
Oh, no.
不是吧
You fucking called her?
你♥他♥妈♥打给她了啊
No, no. I'm not, I'm not stupid, okay?
没有没有 我又不傻好吧
I texted her. Oh, fuck.
我发短♥信♥给她的 操
And then we met up, but we're getting some Compound V.
我们见了一面 但是我们会搞到五号♥化合物
Fuck you, Hughie! Are you fucking crazy? M.M., easy!
操♥你♥妈♥ 休伊 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 母乳 别激动
Are you fucking crazy?! We were careful!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 我们很小心的
What the fuck are you doing?! We used burner...
你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么 我们用的一次性电♥话♥...
We used burner phones. Kid, you don't get it!
我们用的一次性电♥话♥啊 小鬼 你不懂
They could've been following you.
他们可以跟踪你啊
They could be watching us right fucking now!
他们现在很有可能就他妈在监视我们
If you're the fucking reason
如果你♥他♥妈♥的
why I can't finish
害我搞不完
that Vermont country dollhouse,
那个佛蒙特的玩具房♥
I will fucking end you.
我他妈会亲手了结你
You've been walking around for days
你这么多天都一副
like you want to kick my ass,
想揍我一顿的样子
so do it already.
你倒是动手啊
Goddamn it.
操了
Shit!
靠
I don't want to kick your ass, Hughie.
我不想打你 休伊
I just don't want to get dragged back into this shit, all right?
我只是不想再沾上这烂摊子了 懂吗
I want to get home to my wife
我想回家见我老婆
and my kid.
还有孩子
That's it.
仅此而已
If I still can.
前提是我还没死
This guy could kill a lot of people.
这个人可能害死很多人
Hughie... let somebody else handle it, okay?
休伊... 让别人处理他吧 行吗
There's no one else!
没有别人了
No one's coming to save us.
没人会来救我们的
You don't get it.
你不懂
You are not a soldier.
你不是个士兵
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表