剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
One little raise of the eyebrow, and you would've knocked them
他们敢搞什么小动作
all back in line. Yeah.
你就会把他们治得服服帖帖 是的
God, I miss that about you.
老天 我真怀念你这一点
You don't need me to do that.
你不需要我来做这些
The Seven is your team.
七人组是你的队伍
You nurtured them, you watered and fed them.
你一手把他们培养出来
That's... I did. Yes,
我… 没错 当然
and if they can't respect that or you,
他们如果不尊重你或你的努力
well, it may be time to tear out the weeds
那么 也许是时候清理门户了
and start all over again.
然后从头再来
Change back. Change back!
变回去 变回去
I'm sorry! I can only hold a shape for so long
对不起 我只能维持这么久
before it really hurts.
不然会很疼
Change the fuck back now, Doppelganger!
你♥他♥妈♥给我变回去 双身人
Yeah, it's okay. Come here.
好了 好了 回来吧
It's all good.
没事了
My little boy. Come on.
好孩子 回来吧
Okay.
真乖
It's okay.
没事了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You're the most powerful man in the whole wide world.
你是全宇宙最强大的人
And there's nothing that you cannot do.
你无所不能
Storming an off-the-books Vought compound alone?
独自闯入隐秘的沃特公♥司♥所属设施
Butcher, how is it possible that you're dumber than you look?
布彻尔 你怎么比你那蠢逼样更蠢
Mate, it's Becca. No shit.
兄弟 那可是贝卡 我知道啊
But win or lose, you ain't coming back.
成败与否 你都回不来了
Course I am.
我会回来的
That's bullshit.
扯淡
Look, it's not like Vought's
听着 沃特公♥司♥不会让我们
gonna let us settle down in Orlando.
在这座城市过得安生的
We got to get gone and stay gone.
我们要不断转移阵地
What about us?
那我们呢
We're the Spice Girls, right?
我们可是辣妹组合
You're in charge now.
现在你负责
Mazel tov.
恭喜
Motherfucker, I don't want to be in charge.
你个傻屌♥ 我没兴趣当老大
Matter of fact, I don't even want to be here.
我甚至都不想待在这
I gave up my family for this.
为了这些事我甚至放弃了家人
For you.
为了你
When do I get them back?
我啥时候才能回到家人身边
You find this Liberty slag.
你找到这个叫自♥由♥女的贱♥货♥
See what you can rumble.
看看能查出什么来
You jump through a few hoops for the colonel,
你去按上校的指示干点活
and she'll help you the same way she helped me.
她就会像帮我一样帮你
She always liked you more, anyway.
反正她一向更喜欢你
And what about Frenchie?
那法兰奇呢
He's been high as kite for days.
他磕嗨好几天了
He won't even notice I'm gone.
八成连我走了都不知道
And Hughie?
休伊呢
Kid's a weeper.
爱哭鬼一个
Don't want him to get snot all over me jacket.
我可不想他抱着我的夹克哭鼻子
Homelander.
祖国人
Maeve begged me to spare your life.
梅芙求我放过你
So I gave you a second chance,
所以我给了你第二次机会
and... you failed me.
但是... 你辜负了我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
No more lies.
我受够谎言了
You go ahead and scream.
叫啊 继续叫啊
As much as you want.
能叫多响叫多响
What... what did I do?
我... 做了什么
I told you to kill Hugh Campbell,
我让你杀掉休伊·坎贝尔
and you hesitated.
但你犹豫了
I-I said that we should go to the police.
我... 我说了把他交给警方
You disobeyed my orders because you're with him.
你违逆了我的命令 因为你和他在一起
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Hughie Campbell broke my fucking heart.
休伊·坎贝尔伤透了我的心
Worse than anyone ever has.
我对他恨之入骨
And part of me wants to blast his fucking face off,
我很想把他的脸轰成碎片
so no, I'm not "with him."
所以我和他没有"在一起"
But if you want to kill me because I'm not a murderer
但如果因为我不想做杀人犯 不想亲自充当刽子手
and I won't straight-up execute someone,
你就要杀掉我
then go ahead.
那就动手吧
So, tell me, am I lying?
现在你觉得我在说谎吗
You're not lying.
你没有说谎
Black Noir. Hi.
玄色 你好啊
Would you like an Almond Joy?
来根杏仁乐巧克力棒
Do you mean William Butcher?
你是说 威廉·布彻尔吗
Okay.
好的
Well, he was definitely on the yacht with the terrorist.
他当时显然和那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都在那艘游艇上
Some of his known accomplices were, too.
他那些被通缉的的同伙们也在
We lost him in these storm tunnels.
他们钻进泄洪隧♥道♥后就不见了
So, yeah.
所以...
There you go.
就这些了
I'll keep you posted when we find them.
有进展会通知你的
Or I can look right now.
或者我可以现在就查一下
Just, run a facial recognition search.
调用面部识别查找
Or you can join me.
你也可以旁观
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
You're so bruised. No, it's fine. It's okay.
你淤青得好严重 没事 我还好
That was all me?
都是我♥干♥的吗
It's cool. Really.
真的没事啦
I mean, you know, chicks dig bruises.
反正女生都挺喜欢淤青的
You know, I was in... When I was in fifth grade,
我五年级的时候
I took a tetherball to the face.
我被一个绳球砸到脸上
And Amy Burtenshaw, she brought me
然后艾米·伯滕肖连续两周...
Jell-O Pudding Pops for, like, two weeks.
都给我带果冻布丁汽水
I'm talking way too much.
我话太多了
I could've killed you.
我当时可能会杀掉你
But you didn't.
但是你没有
I got your voice mail.
我收到了你的留言
God. Can... God.
天呐 老天爷哟
Can we just chalk that up to a-a drunk dial?
把它当成酒后胡话就好
I-I'm okay, really, it's just...
我很好 真的 只是...
Do you just mind, you mind
你介不介意...
if we just don't talk about it? Okay.
我们不要再谈这个了 好的
So, we got the Compound V out there,
所以 5号♥化合物被捅出来了
and Vought is still kicking,
但沃特公♥司♥还在到处蹦跶
so we risked our lives
所以我们冒着生命危险
just to make the world way worse.
只是为了让世界变得更糟吗
Yeah, but no, no, no. That's not true.
不 不 不 不是的
I mean, you know, these things, they...
我是说 这种事...
Look, Annie, they take time.
是需要时间发酵的
How much time?
要多久啊
Just...
我...
Sorry, just give me one second.
抱歉 稍等一下
...M.M.
...母乳
Raleigh? Like, the one in North Carolina?
罗利 北卡罗来纳那个镇吗
Yeah, okay, okay. Jesus, I was just asking.
好 别凶嘛 我就问问
Just pick me up
来接我
at, like, 81st and-and Central Park West.
81街和中♥央♥公园西路交接处见
Okay, okay, all right.
好的 好的 没问题
I have to go.
我得走了
What's going on?
怎么了
Can I call you later?
我能晚点打电♥话♥给你吗
Are you just gonna... hang out?
你就... 这样随便走走吗
Here?
在这吗
Yeah, I...
对 我...
I just... I can't go back to the Tower right now.
我 我现在不能回高塔
Why? What happened?
为什么 怎么了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表