剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
I mean, not for a while,
但是很久没联♥系♥了
but yes, from my Capes for Christ days.
以前参加"基♥督♥超级英雄会"认识的
Are you sure you can do this?
你确定你能做到吗
I have a choice?
我有得选吗
Hey, I...
我…
at the Teen Choice Awards with, um-- what's his name?
那照片不错… 旁边的人叫什么来着
Ansel Adams?
安塞尔·亚当斯
Alden Ehrenreich.
奥尔登·埃伦赖克
Are you stalking me on Instagram?
你在照片墙上视奸我
No. No, of course not. Get over yourself.
没 没有 当然没有 别自以为是了
So did the PR people put you together or what, what's...
是公♥关♥人员把你们捆绑营销了还是…
No. He's a nice guy. He's an actor.
没有 他人不错 但他可是演员
He's an actor who didn't lie to my face every day.
他是演员 但他没有每天当着我的面撒谎
Okay, yeah. Yeah, I got it. Ouch.
好吧 行 我知道了 真心痛
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I-- Hughie, I...
我 休伊… 我…
Times Square, 42nd Street.
时代广场 42号♥大街
Transfer is available...
可换乘…
Get some sleep.
好好睡一觉
I'll sleep when I know you're safe.
等我知道你安全了再睡
You think this is fun?
你们觉得这里好玩
You think water's supposed to be fun?
你们觉得水应该是好玩的吗
Try swimming in the Mariana Trench,
试试去马里亚纳海沟游泳吧
you little fucking idiots.
狗♥日♥的♥小兔崽子
Yeah, not so fun now.
现在不好玩了吧
No, it's dark and it's cold.
那里可是阴暗又冰冷
And you're so alone. Sir?
你会很孤独 先生
You're so... Sir?
你会非常… 先生
...goddamn fucking alone.
…他妈的孤独
Swim free, little fish.
游去吧你 自♥由♥小鱼
You made bail.
你被保释了
Hey, man.
你好啊
Want a Fresca?
来罐鲜卡汽水吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, I know you.
我认识你
Yeah, you're, Raven... Ravenwing.
你是渡鸦... 渡鸦翼
It's Eagle. Eagle the Archer. Out of Cleveland?
是雄鹰 神箭手雄鹰 克利夫兰的
We met, like, five times at Vought-Con.
我们在沃特漫展上见过差不多五次吧
I mean-- No, that doesn't matter.
不过 这些都不重要
You bailed me out?
你保释了我
Yeah. Why?
没错 为什么
Because even heroes need a hand once in a while.
因为就算是超级英雄有时也要别人帮一把
Come on.
来吧
The Translucent franchise,
透明人授权电影
especially Invisible Force 2, is...
尤其是"隐形力量2" 是...
Please.
求你
My baby needs a mother.
我的孩子需要母亲
Oi! Shut your trap, you dumb bird,
喂 闭上你的臭嘴 你个蠢女人
or else I'll bollocks you.
不然我就炸死你
But that's exactly what William Butcher did.
但威廉·布彻尔最后还是这么做了
He murdered Vought Vice President Madelyn Stillwell
他引爆了超过13公斤的C4炸♥药♥
using upwards of 30 pounds of C-4.
杀害了沃特副总裁麦德琳·斯蒂威尔
Why would William Butcher do it?
威廉·布彻尔为何要下此狠手呢
Disgruntled, perhaps, over his deceased wife,
可能是因为他妻子的去世而心生怨恨
a former Vought employee.
他的妻子曾在沃特工作
And why was Madelyn Stillwell's baby found safe in a yard
而麦德琳·斯蒂威尔的孩子 为何又在27公里外的一个院子里
17 miles away?
安然无恙呢
It is a puzzle.
确实令人疑惑
Where is Monsieur Charcuter?
屠夫先生去哪了
Why hasn't he called? Who cares?
他怎么不来个电♥话♥ 管他呢
He could be dead.
他可能死了
No. No.
不 不
He's too much of an asshole to die.
他可是祸害能遗千年
...or any of his known associates--
若碰到他已知同伙中的任何一个
Marvin Milk, Hugh Campbell, or this man,
马文·缪克 休·坎贝尔
whose real identity is unknown--
或者身份未知的这位
please call 1-888-0-CRIMES.
请拨♥打♥18880转刑侦部
Christ.
天哪
We gotta get out of here, now.
我们得立刻离开这里
Good passports do not come cheap.
逃跑可都要靠钱堆啊
I sell the RPGs, smuggle in the Kalashnikovs.
我卖♥♥RPG火箭筒 走私AK-47
We have enough money. That's it.
攒够了钱就走人
Where will you go, Petit Hughie? Could just stay here.
你打算去哪 小休伊 你可以就待这儿
With Frenchie's gangbanger friends.
和法兰奇的黑帮朋友们一起
The cots, they got 31 flavors of semen on them.
那些混合着31种精♥液♥味道的小床
You'll love 'em.
你肯定会喜欢的
Oh, and you have a better idea?
你有什么更好的办法吗
No, maybe we can stay, all of us,
或许我们全都可以
in your mother's asshole.
去你老妈的屁♥眼♥里呆着
Or... maybe we could not run.
或许... 我们不需要逃跑
You are like a record that is broken.
你跟个破复读机似的 老是这句话
Well, we shouldn't just give up.
我们不应该放弃
Guys, we get some Compound V,
我们去搞点五号♥化合物
we-we bring it to The New York Times,
曝光给纽♥约♥时♥报♥
we burn Vought to the ground.
把沃特一下扳倒
You got some V, Hughie?
你有五号♥化合物吗 休伊
'Cause I don't. We could...
我可没有 我们可以...
get some. Someone could help us get it.
去搞一些 说不定有人能帮我们
And who might that be?
那么那个人是谁呢
You did not hear the television?
你没听电视里说吗
We are famous now.
我们现在出名了
Butcher even more so. Fuck Butcher!
布彻尔比我们还更出名 去他妈的布彻尔
We don't need him.
我们不需要他
We don't need Butcher.
我们不需要布彻尔
Okay, who's going to be our captain? You?
行 那谁来做我们的队长呢 你吗
I mean, guys, just-just-just hear me out.
兄弟们 先 先听我说
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
This is over.
这事到此为止
Homelander, hi.
祖国人 你好
Ashley.
阿什莉
Glad to see you're, making yourself at home.
很高兴见到你已经安顿好了
Yeah.
是啊
Renovation is definitely overdue.
这个地方早该重新装♥修♥了
It's like 2003 called, they want their office back.
这里之前就像2003年的办公室似的
You know?
对吧
I liked it.
我之前还是挺喜欢的
Yeah, me, too. It was really great.
我也是 这儿以前也很棒
Homelander, I just want to thank you again
祖国人 我还想再次感谢你
for recommending me for this job.
向上面推荐我担任这个职位
I was so surprised to get the call.
接到你电♥话♥时我太惊讶了
I am gonna fill Ms. Stillwell's shoes
我要坐上斯蒂威尔女士的位置了
as best I can.
我会尽我所能
God rest her soul.
愿上帝保佑她的灵魂
Yeah.
是啊
God rest it. Yeah.
愿上帝保佑她
Any luck catching her killer, that Butcher maniac?
抓住凶手了吗 那个叫布彻尔的疯子
No, not yet.
没 还没有
But we will.
但是我们迟早会的
Oh, good news.
对了 好消息
I think I found a hero.
我找到了一个超级英雄
Perfect candidate to replace Translucent.
是代替透明人的完美人选
Really?
真的吗
So soon?
这么快
He's in the gym right now.
他现在就在健身房♥
You want to meet him?
你想见见他吗
Do I?
你问我想不想
Lead the way.
带路吧
That's Blindspot, right?
他叫盲点 对吧
A differently abled member of The Seven.
七人组里一个与众不同的"健全"存在
We're gonna poll through the roof with millennials.
我们会得到千禧一代的大力支持
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表