剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
She's fine.
她没事
What did I do to her? I set her free.
我做了什么 我让她自♥由♥了
And you. You've been living in the shadows so long,
你也一样 你活在阴影中太久了
doesn't it feel good to be out in the sun?
重新回到阳光下感觉不好吗
Hold on.
等等
Me and Elena are just friends.
我和埃琳娜只是普通朋友
Just friends? Yes.
普通朋友吗 是的
Because, see, I heard you two talking on the phone,
因为我听到过你们打电♥话♥
and it sounded a little more than friends.
听起来不只是普通朋友
So, I did a little digging,
于是 我调查了一下
and imagine my fucking surprise.
想象一下我他妈多惊讶吧
Okay.
好吧
We had a relationship once.
我门曾经有一段关系
Once. A relationship... "Relationship."
曾经有一段关系... "关系"
That's such a vague word. What does that mean to you?
是个很模糊的词 对你来说这意味着什么
What, long walks in the park?
在公园里一起散步
A shoulder to cry on?
可以靠着哭泣的肩膀
Scissoring each other raw?
两个人相互磨镜
I ended the relationship when I joined The Seven.
我加入七人组的时候就结束了这段关系
When I met you.
当我遇见你的时候
Stop fucking lying to me.
别他妈骗我了
I am at my wit's fucking end with the lies.
我他妈受够谎言了
We're together.
我们在一起
And you love her?
你爱她吗
I see.
我明白了
Well, best of luck to you both.
祝你们俩好运
Is it so hard to believe that I want you two to be happy?
相信我希望你们幸福相爱
And in love?
就这么难吗
Honestly, Maeve, I am
说真的 梅芙
really, really happy for you.
我真的 真的为你高兴
And have you seen Vought's "Saving America" ads?
你们看过沃特"拯救美国"的广♥告♥吗
Don't they make you feel all warm and squishy and patriotic?
是不是让你们感到温暖 轻柔 充满爱国情怀
Vought wants you to feel calm and safe
沃特希望你们感到平静和安全
so that you continue to buy their shitty toys
这样你们就会继续买♥♥他们的垃圾玩具
and drinking their shitty energy drinks
喝他们的垃圾能量饮料
and going to see their shitty movies.
还去看他们的傻♥逼♥电影
But maybe we shouldn't feel so calm.
但是也许我们不应该感到这么平静
Or safe.
或安全
One Super terrorist has already gotten through.
已经有一个超级恐♥怖♥分♥子♥成功了
More will come.
更多还在路上
And for all we know,
据我们所知
these maniacs could already have flown over our borders
这些疯子可能已经飞过边境
and be standing next to you,
站在你身旁
just waiting for their chance to kill us all.
就等着找机会把我们杀光
So what are we gonna do?
那我们该怎么办
We're gonna sit around and cross our fingers
我们难道要无所作为 只是祈祷
that Homelander's gonna save us when he's not on Maria Menounos?
祖国人没在玛丽娅·曼努诺斯的脱口秀的时候来救我们吗
Or will we demand that Vought do better?
或者我们要求沃特做得更好
That our government do better!
要求政♥府♥做得更好
What do you say?
你们说呢
No.
不
Mon coeur, please. You will not survive.
亲爱的 求你了 你会死的
Stormfront! Stormfront!
风暴 风暴
Stormfront! Stormfront!
风暴 风暴
Marry me, Stormfront!
嫁给我 风暴
Let's go home.
我们回家
Hello?
你好
hello...
你好...
I'm Hughie. Is-is there, by any chance,
我叫休伊 这有没有一位女士
a woman living here who used to go by the name of, Liberty?
以前叫做 自♥由♥女
No.
没有
Okay, we have the right address, right?
好吧 地址没错 对吧
Is that...?
是吗...
Please leave. Miss,
请离开 女士
I'm sorry if my friend offended you.
我很抱歉如果我的朋友冒犯到了你
But we just want to ask just a couple of questions.
但我们只想问几个问题
Just leave me alone.
别来烦我
I took your damn money, I signed your damn papers,
我收了你们的烂钱 签了你们的破文件
and I have kept my mouth shut.
也一直守口如瓶
You think we're w... We're not with Vought.
你以为我们... 我们不是沃特的人
Okay? We...
好嘛 我们...
We just want to learn what we can about Liberty.
我们只想尽量了解自♥由♥女
That's it.
仅此而已
Then y'all are just some damn fools.
那你们就是一帮笨蛋
It sounds like you know her.
听起来你认识她
Or knew her.
或者以前认识她
You're wasting your time.
你们在浪费时间
Okay? Miss, Miss, Miss. Hear us out.
好吧 女士 女士 听我们说完
If, after that, you want us to leave, we'll go.
听完了你还想让我们走 我们绝不留下
Go ahead.
说吧
My father was a lawyer.
我父亲生前是律师
Small-time, very smart. And aggressive.
不算出色 很聪明 而且勇于进取
When I was a kid, something happened between my family
我小时候 我家里和沃特出了些问题
and Vought, which I'd rather not talk about, but it was bad.
我不太想细说 但是很糟糕
Now, see, my dad, he believed in the law
我父亲 他相信法律
and that nobody was above it, not even Vought.
认为没人能凌驾于法律之上 沃特也不行
So he went to work. He got after their asses.
于是他开始工作 给沃特找麻烦
He had one of those...
他有一台那种...
Remember those little black typewriters,
记得那种小的黑色打字机吗
manual ones with the keys?
手动输入 有很多键那种
I'd go to sleep at night to all that noise,
我伴着那噪音睡觉
my father banging away at that thing.
我父亲劈里啪啦打字的声音
Wake up the next morning, he'd still be hammering away.
第二天醒来 他还在敲个不停
All night.
通宵达旦
But see, Vought wasn't about to let this one black man
但是 沃特可不会让一个黑人
put his foot on their necks.
把他们踩在脚下
So they hired teams of lawyers.
于是他们雇佣了好几个律师团队
Paid off judges.
收买♥♥了法官
But my father never gave up.
但我父亲从未放弃
Till one morning I woke up and...
直到一天早上我醒来...
I didn't hear those keys anymore.
听不见敲打字机的声音了
Just found him hunched over that typewriter, dead at 55.
发现他扑在打字机上 去世时55岁
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
I'm not here for your sympathy.
我不是来博同情的
But I am gonna tell you that his fight got passed down to me.
但我要告诉你我继承了他的战斗
And I'm gonna make Vought pay for what they did to him
我要让沃特为我父亲的死付出代价
and, ma'am, from what I gather,
女士 据我所知
what they've done to you, as well.
也要让他们为你的事付出代价
I mean... it's been 48 years.
都已经过去48年了
What good is dredging all this stuff up now gonna do?
现在把这些陈年旧事翻出来有什么用
Honestly we don't know.
说实话我们也不知道
But we still need to hear it.
但我们依旧得听听
I tried to get people to listen.
我尝试过告诉其他人
Lord knows, so many times, I tried.
只有上帝知道我尝试了多少遍
But a little black girl accusing
但一个黑人小女孩
a white superhero of murder in these parts?
在这片区域指控一个白人超级英雄
Yeah.
确实
It was during one of those summer rains
发生在那会的一个夏雨季节
that you just knew was coming
从空气中都能闻到
by the smell in the air.
暴雨即将来临
I was 11 years old,
我当时11岁
asleep in the back seat of my folks' Ford.
睡在我家人的福特车后座里
My brother Myron, he was driving.
我哥哥迈伦当时开着车
What's the trouble, ma'am?
有什么问题吗 女士
Get out.
出来
Your car was involved in a robbery tonight.
你的车在今晚被举报失窃
No, it wasn't. I-I had it.
不 不是的 这是我的车
I don't know nothing about any robbery.
我不知道什么失窃的事
Just confess.
坦白吧
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表