剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Ahead of his time in genetics.
遗传学造诣在他的时代遥遥领先
Such the rising young star that in '39,
这么一位未来可期的年轻人
Hitler appointed him chief physician at Dachau,
希♥特♥勒♥在1939年任命他为达豪集中营的主任医师
where he enjoyed a ready supply of human subjects
营里有现成的人体供给他
on which to test his earliest iterations of Compound V.
测试五号♥化合物最初的版本
For which we condemn in the strongest of possible terms.
当然我们对他的做法表示最强烈的谴责
Early in '44, he felt the winds change,
早在1944年 他察觉到战局有变
got spirited away to the Allies.
便偷逃到同盟国去了
When Oppenheimer was flailing with the bomb,
奥本海默还在研究原♥子♥弹♥时
Dr. Vought already had practical applications of Compound V
沃特博士早已应用经临床实验的
tested in the field.
五号♥化合物了
killing Germans by the dozen.
屠♥杀♥了一批批的德国人
So, Roosevelt pardoned him,
于是罗斯福赦免了他
and he became as Wonder Bread American
他变得跟迪士尼和爱迪生一样
as Disney and Edison.
家喻户晓
Well, this is a truly fascinating,
这个故事很精彩
if not slightly condescending lecture, but, um...
虽说有点训诫意味 不过...
I don't think I see the point, Stan.
我不懂你说的重点 斯坦
The point is...
重点是...
that you are under a misconception
如果你觉得我们仅是超级英雄公♥司♥
that we are a superhero company.
那你就大错特错了
We are not.
我们并不是
What we are, really, is a pharmaceutical company.
事实上 我们是一家制药公♥司♥
And you are not our most valuable asset.
而你也不是我们最宝贵的财产
That would be our confidential formula for Compound V.
最宝贵的是我们制♥作♥五号♥化合物的秘方
Which you, man-child that you are,
但那却让你这个巨婴
released into the wild.
泄露给了全世界
Don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Well, let me remind you.
那我来提醒你
You slipped Compound V to terrorists all over the globe
你暗地里把五号♥化合物供给全世界的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to get you and your cronies into national defense.
为的是让你和你的队友们进入国防系统
But maybe at the cost of destroying the whole company.
然而代价或许是毁掉整个公♥司♥
I don't think I appreciate your tone, sir.
您这语气我可不喜欢 先生
Not much at all.
丝毫不喜欢
And I don't appreciate that the FDA now knows about Compound V,
而我不喜欢现在五号♥化合物的事被药管局知晓
or that it's only a matter of time
也不喜欢民众发现真♥相♥
before the public finds out.
只是迟早的事了
While you're preening at the Golden Globes,
你在金球奖典礼上耀武扬威时
we're busy, running around like maniacs
我们却忙得像疯子一样到处打点
trying to clean up the mess you made.
替你擦屁♥股♥ 收拾烂摊子
I don't have to consult you
我雇佣风暴或做其他任何事
about Stormfront or anything else.
都没必要跟你商量
Now...
话说回来...
I believe you have a premiere of Tek-Knight Lives to go to?
你还得去参加"永恒骑士永生"的首映礼吧
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Well, I've come to see my son.
我来见见我儿子
Fuck, Hughie.
妈的 休伊
So glad you...
我很高兴你...
got us into this shit.
拉我们趟了这趟浑水
She had a husband.
她有个丈夫
Right?
对吧
A kid?
还有个孩子
Two... kids.
两个... 孩子
And I got her killed.
我却害她被杀了
You didn't get her killed.
不是你害她的
That wasn't meant for us.
那不是冲我们来的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because our brains aren't all over the dash, that's how.
因为我们的脑袋没有爆浆炸开
Someone was watching her.
有人在监视她
And the minute she said something
一旦她说了些
she wasn't supposed to?
不该说的话
Somebody from Vought?
沃特的人干的
So, we're saying that
也就是说
Vought may have just assassinated
刚才可能是沃特暗♥杀♥了
the deputy director of the CIA.
中情局的副局长
And now we're in the middle of that, too.
现在我们也被扯进来了
Happy now, motherfucker?
开心了吧 浑蛋
Hello?
喂
It's me.
是我
Jesus, you shouldn't be calling.
天 你不该打给我的
I'm on a burner phone, it's fine.
我用一次性手♥机♥打的 没事的
Yeah, but somebody could be listening.
但可能有人在监听
Hughie, we did it.
休伊 我们做到了
He's getting me the Compound V in, like, a day or two.
一两天内他就能给我拿到五号♥化合物
What do you think? Um... New York Times?
你觉得怎样 曝给"纽♥约♥时♥报♥"
I mean, I was thinking CNN or MSNBC, but...
我本来想找新闻网或是广播公♥司♥ 但...
Okay, wait, wait, just-just-just hold on a second.
等一下 等等 先 先 先打住
Come on, this is what we've been waiting for.
拜托 我们一直在期待这个机会
Let's burn those fuckers down.
我们毁了那些浑蛋吧
Just take a beat, let's figure out
慢慢来 我们先想想
the best way to do this. Why?
最佳的方式 为什么
What happened? Nothing.
发生什么了 没什么
Vought's just dangerous, that's all.
总之就是 沃特很危险
I mean, you got to be careful. I don't want you getting hurt.
你可得小心 我不想让你受伤
I'm not gonna get...
我不会受...
If something happened, you know you can trust me.
你知道你能信任我的 就算有什么事发生了
We're in this together.
我们一起面对
No, I do trust you. It's just...
不 我确实信任你 只是...
I just want to take our time.
我只是想慢慢来
You know, do this right. That's all.
就妥善处理 仅此而已
I know when you're not telling me the truth, Hughie.
你没在讲实话时我是知道的 休伊
I kind of lived with it every single day.
我之前每天都活在谎言里
Don't lie to me.
别对我撒谎
Not again.
别再这样
I'm not.
我没撒谎
Swear to God.
对天发誓
Whatever. I, um...
算了 我...
I got to go.
我先挂了
All right, easy does it, lads. Easy does it.
行了 别激动 朋友们 放松点
Like I tried to tell this cunt...
就像我试着跟这贱♥货♥说的...
I'm with that lot.
我跟他们是一伙的
Yeah.
对吧
What the fuck are you wearing?
你穿的什么狗屁玩意
That is a good question.
问得真好
You called him?
你叫他来的
I'm sorry, Petit Hughie. It's not a game now.
对不起 小休伊 但现在情况非同小可
We need a real captain.
我们需要一个真正的队长
Frenchie's right.
法兰奇说得对
This is a fucking mess, son.
现在可是一团糟 小子
We got a Supe Terrorist, Raynor's blown her canister,
出来个超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 雷纳的脑袋被爆了
and we're the most wanted cunts in the country.
而我们是全国头号♥通缉犯
But don't you worry.
但你无需担心
Daddy's home.
爹爹回来了
♪ One, two, three, four, pressure. ♪
♪ 一 二 三 四 五 压力 ♪
♪ You have to learn to pace yourself ♪
♪ 你要学会调节自我 ♪
♪ Pressure ♪
♪ 压力 ♪
♪ You're just like everybody else ♪
♪ 你和其他人没什么两样 ♪
♪ Pressure ♪
♪ 压力 ♪
♪ You've only had to run so far ♪
♪ 你只用跑到这里 ♪
♪ So good ♪
♪ 这样就好 ♪
♪ But you will come to a place ♪
♪ 但你会来到这个阶段 ♪
♪ Where the only thing you feel ♪
♪ 到时你要考虑的只有 ♪
♪ Are loaded guns in your face ♪
♪ 装满子弹的枪指着你 ♪
♪ And you'll have to deal with pressure ♪
♪ 你得直面随之而来的 压力 ♪
♪ Pressure ♪
♪ 压力 ♪
♪ I'm sure you have some cosmic rationale ♪
♪ 我相信你知道些 宇宙的基本原理 ♪
♪ But here you are with your faith ♪
♪ 但你在这里 带着信念 ♪
♪ And your Peter Pan advice ♪
♪ 和不切实际的建议 ♪
♪ You have no scars on your face ♪
♪ 你脸色伤痕无存 ♪
♪ And you cannot handle pressure ♪
♪ 你也无法承受压力 ♪
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表