剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
不...
No. No...
不 坚持住
No. No, no, no.
坚持住
Hold on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
救我们
Help us!
快来人救我们
Somebody help us!
这不是他的错
It's not his fault. It's not his fault.
不是他的错 你一定要让他知道
You make sure he knows that.
他是好孩子
He... He's good. He's good.
他是好孩子
He's good.
答应我你一定会保证他的安全
You promise me you'll keep him safe.
妈妈 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 我不是故意的 妈妈
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
Mom.
求求你
Mom, please.
对不起...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
瑞安
Ryan?
是你把她弄成这样的吗
Did you do this?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我们走吧
Let's go.
过来
Come here.
来
Come.
瑞安
Ryan... Ryan.
瑞安 过来
Come here.
不行
No.
他是我的
He's mine.
怎么 你愿意让自己被炸死...
What, are you gonna blow yourself up...
就为了救这个杀死你老婆的狗崽子
to save the little shit who fucking murdered your wife?
我答应过的
I promised.
随便你 -站住
Have it your way. - Stop.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你要放他们走
You're gonna let them go.
如果我不放呢
And if I don't?
求你们了 -别陪他们去死
Please! - Don't die with them.
放他们走
Let them go.
梅芙 -你不能再追捕星光
Maeve! -You're gonna stop hunting Starlight,
不能再纠缠我和埃琳娜
you're gonna leave me and Elena alone...
否则我就把这段放出去
or I release this.
你敢那么做...
If you do that...
我就毁掉所有人 毁掉一切
I'll destroy everything
很好
Great.
只要所有人看清楚
As long as everyone sees
你的禽兽面目就好
what a fucking monster you are.
只要再也没有人爱你了就好
As long as no one ever loves you again.
祖国人
Homelander! Homelander!
祖国人
Homelander!
祖国人 祖国人...
Homelander! Homelander...
我们相信
We believe that Stormfront
风暴是袭击华盛顿的唯一作恶者
was the sole perpetrator of the attack on Washington.
鉴于风暴的暴行
In the light of Stormfront's atrocities,
5号♥化合物的发行将被无限期后延
the release of Compound V has been placed on indefinite hold.
祖国人
Homelander?
艾德加先生 我们想追问一个问题
Mr. Edgar, we have a follow-up question.
多亏了梅芙女王和星光英勇无畏的精神
Thanks to the heroism of Queen Maeve and Starlight,
风暴被制♥服♥
Stormfront has been neutralized,
并被关押在一个保密的地点
and is being held in an undisclosed location.
我想亲自向星光道歉
I would personally like to apologize to Starlight,
她被错误地指控破坏罪与阴谋罪
who was wrongfully accused of sabotage and conspiracy.
欢迎归队
Welcome back to the team.
我知道你和梅芙
And I know that you and Maeve are two of the best,
是我最亲密 最忠诚的两位朋友
most loyal friends that I could ever have.
我们是大家的英雄
We are your heroes.
我们的职责是服务大家 保护大家
We are here to serve and protect you.
风暴破坏了这种特别的关系 破坏了这种信任
Stormfront's violation of that special relationship,
这不可接受
of that trust, is unacceptable
她将受到惩罚
and she will be punished.
正义会得到伸张
Justice will be served.
正义会得到伸张 她将受到惩罚
Justice will be served. She will be punished.
作为七人组队长 我向各位保证
As the leader of The Seven, I give you my word,
没有人能再...
no one will ever...
两位 感谢你们过来
Gentlemen, thank you for coming.
总是很高兴跟你见面
Always happy to see you, sir.
恐怕档案部出了个问题
I'm afraid we had an incident at the Archives.
有人闯了进去 偷了风暴的"密私"
Someone broke in and stole PDR on Stormfront.
"密私"
PDR?
机密私人信息
Private data reserve.
没人看到小偷进来或离开
No one saw the thief come or go.
对不对 火车头
Isn't that right, A-Train?
是你干的啊 老兄
That was you? Dude.
我并不知情 先生 去他的
I didn't know, sir. Fuck him.
我绝不会背着你搞鬼 -拜托
I would never go behind your back. - Please,
请让我解释一下 -我认为这表明你有进取心
just let me explain. - I think it showed initiative.
风暴在很长的时间里一直抨击教会
Stormfront's been critical of the Church for a long time,
而沃特现在需要表明坚定的反纳粹立场
and Vought needs to take a firm anti-Nazi stance right now.
慢着
Wait.
这是不是说... -我刚跟史丹·艾德加谈过
D-Does that mean... - I just spoke to Stan Edgar.
你归队了
You're back in.
太好了 -什么 好啊
Fuck yeah! - What? Yeah!
火车头回来了 宝贝
Yeah! A-Train is back, baby!
好 -耶
Yeah! - Yeah!
太好了
All right!
总算啊 -是啊
Finally! - Yeah.
我也归队了 对吗 我是反纳粹人士
I'm back too, right? Right? I'm anti-Nazi.
抱歉 深海 但是他们只有一个空缺
I'm sorry, Deep, but they only had one slot.
一个英雄回归是救赎 两个就是软弱
One hero is redemption, two is weakness.
他们要了他
So they took him?
当然是的
Fuck yes, they did!
太好了 再见 老兄
Well, shit! Peace out, bitch!
你一定要有耐心 深海
You have to be patient, Deep.
我们会给你安排更多课程 一直到第7级...
We'll get you into a few more courses, up to Level Seven.
我不要付钱上更多的课
No, I don't want to pay for any more fucking courses!
深海 冷静
Deep, please calm down.
我的银行账户都由你来管
I signed over my bank account to you.
我把那些该死的儿童作业本都做了
I filled out all those fucking children's workbooks!
我还娶了个口♥活♥极差的怪胎
I married some weirdo who gives terrible blowjobs!
我完全照你的要求去做了 我听你说
I-I did everything you asked, and when I found out that
我们不过是太空孢子的时候 我都没有笑出来
we're all just fucking space spores, I didn't laugh.
我完全照你的要求去做了
I did everything you asked.
因为你说你可以让我回七人组的
Because you said you'd get me back in The Seven.
你♥他♥妈♥答应我的
You fucking promised.
我很抱歉 深海 但你这表现很恶毒
I'm sorry, Deep, but you are acting like a toxic personality.
我认为你该出去
I think you should leave.
去你的鲜卡汽水
Fuck Fresca.
看看你
Look at you.
我知道...
I know. I know...
但是如果连比利·布彻尔都能做正确的事
But if Billy Butcher can do the right thing,
这说明肯定存在某种更崇高的力量
then there's got to be some kind of higher power.
你知道吗
You know?
你确定你回沃特塔安全吗
Are you sure it's safe for you to go back into the Tower?
不确定
No.
我不确定 不过...
No, I'm not. But...
但如果半途而废 让混球来控制一切
If you jump ship and you let the assholes steer,
那就是助纣为虐
then you're part of the problem.
而且...
And...
有个人教会了我坚持的精神
someone taught me something about hanging in there.
我最近一直在想这一点...
I've been thinking about that lately...
就是咬牙坚持的事
the hanging in there.
我想也许我就是有点黏人了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表