剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
And I think maybe I am too clingy.
你没有
No, you're not.
因为我害怕失去一些人 就紧贴着他们
Sticking with people just because I'm terrified of losing them?
我不能这样做了
I-I... I can't do that anymore.
我想我是时候离开
I think it's time I go off,
尝试独♥立♥了
stand on my own two feet for once.
好吧...
Right....
是 没关系 我们会...
Yeah, no worries. We'll...
那我们就当普通朋友吧
We'll just be friends, then.
天啊 不是那个意思
...God, no. No, no, no.
我还是会黏着你的 我又不是疯了
I'm still gonna cling onto you, I'm not fucking crazy.
如果你刚才指的不是我
So, if you weren't talking about me,
那你说的是谁
who were you talking about?
我很怕
I'm scared.
这个... 以前是你妈妈的
This here... belonged to your mum.
这是圣克里斯多福
This is St. Christopher.
她很久以前给我的
She gave it to me a long time ago,
说... 能保我平安
and told me... it would keep me safe.
它确实保佑了我
And it has.
在大多数时候
Mostly.
现在你妈妈...
Now your mum...
会保佑你平安
is gonna help keep you safe.
走吧
Come on.
听着... 一定要记住我跟你说过的话
Now... remember what I told you.
"不要成为人♥渣♥"
Don't be a cunt.
威廉 我很抱歉
William, I'm so sorry.
沃特会想把他抢回去的
Vought's gonna want him back.
让我来应付沃特
Let me handle Vought.
你觉得他会变成像他爸那种人吗
You think he'll turn into his father?
瑞贝卡认为不会
Becca didn't think so.
我祈祷她是对的
I pray she's right.
对你和你的伙计们的全部指控都撤销了
All the charges against you and the Boys have been dropped.
连你真正犯过的罪都免了
Even for the crimes you did commit.
你自♥由♥了
You're a free man.
白宫正在成立一个超人类事务办公室
And the White House is opening an Office of Supe Affairs.
维多利亚·纽曼是新主管
Victoria Neuman is the new czar.
她正给我一些秘密资助
She's sneaking me some off-the-books funding
组建一支队伍 盯着超人类
for a team that can keep tabs on the Supes.
如果你感兴趣的话
If you're interested.
我想干啥就干啥
I can do whatever I want.
我想干啥就干啥
I can do whatever... I want.
我想干啥就干啥
I can do... whatever I want.
我他妈的想干啥就干啥
I can do whatever the fuck I want!
我他妈的想干啥就干啥
I can do whatever the fuck I... want!
祝贺你新官上任 女议员
Congratulations on the appointment, Congresswoman.
早就该有个超人类事务办公室了
It's about time we had an Office of Supe Affairs.
我知道是你的情报把风暴摆平的
Well, I know it was your intel that took Stormfront down.
所以得感谢你
So, thank you.
对 那不过是开始而已
Yeah, and that's just the start.
我们有足够的黑料能搞垮十几个超人类
We have enough dirt to ruin a dozen Supes.
置史丹·艾德加于死地
Be a death blow for Stan Edgar.
当然了
That is, of course,
前提是如果你接受
if you're open to, expediting
加快批准我们教会的免税身份
the Church's tax-exempt status.
小代价而已
Small price to pay.
打给我的办公室 安排见个面
Call my office, set up a meeting?
你是个好人 小维
You are one of the good ones, Vic.
我们很快见 -再见
See you soon. -See you.
这是你要我做的调查 -谢谢
Here's the research you asked for. - Thank you.
2点跟你开会的客人在等你 -谢谢
And your 2:00 is waiting. - Thank you.
休·坎贝尔
Hugh Campbell.
我不知道该如何回报你的付出
I don't know how to repay you for what you did.
我想到了一个办法
You know, I can think of a way.
你可以... 给我份工作
You can... give me a job.
说真的
You serious?
那你们小队怎么办
What about your team?
别误会我了 我还想打击沃特 我只是...
Don't get me wrong, I-I-I still want to fight Vought, I just...
我只是想用正确的方式
I want to do it the right way.
而不是弄得自己浑身血腥
Not covered in quite as many guts.
说实话
Look, the truth is,
我一直就跟其他队员不太合得来
I never totally fit in with the guys.
而且... 我认为我是时候独♥立♥了
And... I think it's time I stand on my own two feet.
他们知道你来吗 -还没告诉他们
They know you're here? - I haven't told them yet.
你什么时候可以开始
When can you start?
♪ 来吧 弗吉尼亚 别让我等待 ♪
♪ Come out, Virginia, don't let me wait ♪
♪ 你们天主教女孩怎么这么慢 ♪
♪ You Catholic girls start much too late ♪
♪ 但这终究都是命 ♪
♪ But sooner or later it comes down to fate ♪
♪ 不如就让我当那一个 ♪
♪ I might as well be the one ♪
♪ 只有好人早逝 ♪
♪ Only the good die young ♪
♪ 没错 ♪
♪ That's what I said ♪
♪ 只有好人早逝 ♪
♪ Only the good die young ♪
♪ 只有好人早逝 ♪
♪ Only the good die young ♪
♪ 你也许听说过我和一群危险的人共事 ♪
♪ You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd ♪
♪ 我们不风光 也不太骄傲 ♪
♪ We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud ♪
♪ 也许嬉笑声有点大 ♪
♪ We might be laughing a bit too loud ♪
♪ 但这有啥 ♪
♪ But that never hurt no one ♪
♪ 所以弗吉尼亚 给我个预兆 ♪
♪ So come on, Virginia, show me a sign ♪
♪ 传达个信息 我再给你唱一句 ♪
♪ Send up a signal, I'll throw you a line ♪
♪ 你躲在彩色窗帘之后 ♪
♪ The stained-glass curtain you're hiding behind ♪
♪ 从不让太阳照射进来 ♪
♪ Never lets in the sun ♪
♪ 亲爱的 只有好人会早逝 ♪
♪ Darling, only the good die young ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 我跟你说 只有好人会早逝 ♪
♪ I tell ya, only the good die young ♪
♪ 只有好人会早逝 ♪
♪ Only the good die young ♪
♪ 她从来不在乎我 ♪
♪ She never cared for me ♪
♪ 但她有为我祈祷过吗 ♪
♪ But did she ever say a prayer for me? ♪
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Come out, come out, come out ♪
♪ 弗吉尼亚 别让我等了 ♪
♪ Virginia, don't let me wait ♪
♪ 你们天主教女孩怎么这么慢 ♪
♪ The Catholic girls start much too late ♪
♪ 但这终究都是命 ♪
♪ Sooner or later it comes down to fate ♪
♪ 不如就让我当那一个 ♪
♪ I might as well be the one ♪
♪ 你知道只有好人会早逝 ♪
♪ You know that only the good die young ♪
♪ 我跟你说 宝贝 ♪
♪ Tell ya, baby ♪
♪ 你知道只有好人会早逝 ♪
♪ You know that only the good die young ♪
♪ 只有好人会早逝 ♪
♪ Only the good die young ♪
♪ 只有好人会早逝 ♪
♪ Only the good die young. ♪
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表