剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
You? Cry?
会啊
Yes.
不过我是个男人 所以很久没哭过了
But I'm a man, so, not in a long while. But...
但谁知道呢说不定...
who knows, maybe...
说不定再有下次 你会飞走
maybe next time, you'll fly away.
也许是跟我一起
Maybe... with me.
我知道你希望我像你一样
Look... I know you want me to be like you.
可是 爸爸 我不一样
But, Dad, I'm not.
儿子...
Son...
我并不是有一天突然醒过来 就能飞出门外去的
I didn't just wake up one day and fly out the door.
超能力不是这样的 我得学习才会用超能力
That's not how it works. I had to learn.
只是我当年没有人可以教我
Only I didn't have anyone to teach me,
因为医生们...
'cause the doctors that......
那些把我养大的人
The people that raised me,
都很怕我
were scared of me,
所以他们一直保持距离
so they kept their distance.
我全得靠自己摸索 知道吗
And I had to figure it all out by myself, see?
你不需要经历那些事
Well, you-you don't have to go through any of that.
我可以教你
I'll teach you.
真的
Really?
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
他们把他安顿在罗切斯特的一间小屋里
They got him in a cabin up in Rochester.
什么 -她真是...
What? - I mean...
贝卡真是太棒了 我们刚才聊了一会儿
Becca! She's great. We-we talked earlier.
她真的太棒了
And, she's-she's really great. She's...
你很棒 -悠着点 猛♥男♥
You're really... you're great. - All right, easy, tiger.
你们有什么收获 我猜你们找到个屁
How'd you get on? I guess you got fuck all?
没有证人 但我们确实连屁都找到了
No witnesses. But we definitely found fuck all.
我不确定刚才那句话有没有说对 不过...
I'm not sure I'm using that term properly, but...
你看
here.
我的乖乖
Fuck me.
这可是挖出金矿了
This is a jackpot.
你们俩干得好
Well done, you two.
这肯定会让他们很难受
This'll do nicely.
好 大家听好了
All right, listen up, you lot.
把那孩子抢回来不是你们的事
Getting the kid back, it ain't your fight,
我不会要求你们一起去
and I ain't gonna ask you to come along.
放你娘子的狗屁 布彻尔
Lick my big black balls, Butcher.
不好意思 瑞贝卡
Sorry, Becca.
你让我们撒谎
You done asked us to lie,
当间谍 为了你干过多少缺德的事
spy, do all kinds of fucked up shit for you.
现在我们终于有个机会做点好事
Now we finally get a chance to do something good,
你觉得我们会退出
and you think we're gonna take a pass on that?
我们要去
We're in.
我们当然要去
Of course we're in.
好
All right.
那就赶快吧
Let's get a shift on.
怎么了
What?
记得布拉格堡那个射击场吗
You remember the range at Fort Bragg?
我的枪法比你准
I was a better shot than you.
你有个牛逼的老师教你 不是吗
Well, you had a bloody good teacher, didn't you?
我喜欢你的朋友
I like your friends.
尤其是休伊 他...
Especially Hughie. He's...
他对你有积极影响
He's good for you.
听着 瑞贝卡 你不能跟我们去
Look, Becca... you ain't coming with us.
扯蛋
Bullshit.
瑞安不认识你们 他不会跟你们走的
Ryan doesn't know you, he'll never come to you.
任务太危险 我不要再失去你
It's too dangerous, and I ain't gonna lose you again.
他是我儿子 我一定要去
He's my son, and I'm coming.
我要你答应我一件事
I need you to promise me something.
我要你答应我 不管发生什么事 你都会救他
I need you to promise me that you will save him
把他救回来给我
no matter what and you will get him back to me.
好的 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
你知道这不只是为了我 对吗
You realize this isn't just about me, right?
他不能像祖国人那样成长
Like, h-he can't grow up like Homelander.
你得考虑所有他以后可能会...
You have to think of all of the people out there that he would...
那你向我发誓
Swear to me, then.
以你弟弟的灵魂向我发誓
You swear to me on your brother's soul.
我向你发誓
I swear to you.
我以兰尼的灵魂向你发誓
I swear to you on Lenny's soul.
好的 -好吗
Okay. Okay. - All right.
我想让你帮我装车
I can use your help loading the car.
如果又发生那样的情况怎么办
What if it happens again?
我看到风暴的时候... -风暴...
When I see Stormfront... - Stormfront...
如果我动弹不得怎么办
what if I freeze?
"动弹不得"是吗
"Freeze," yes?
对不起 我还在学习
Sorry, I'm still learning.
听着...
Look.
我很清楚一件事
If there's one thing I know,
那就是你能照顾自己
it's that you can take care of yourself.
所以当时机到来时 你会知道该怎么做的
So when the time comes, you'll know what to do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
继续 你可以的
Keep going. You got it.
就是这样 不要放弃
That's it, don't give up.
就是这样 继续尝试
That's it, that's it. Keep going.
再努力一点 你可以的
Little more, little more, you got it.
嘿 没关系
...that's okay.
你以后肯定可以...
You'll get it, you'll get it....
我有个办法
I know what.
想象一下...
Imagine...
有时候想着自己恨的人会有用
Well, sometimes it helps to imagine someone you hate. Okay?
你试一下
So, try that.
但在家的时候
But at home,
我一说"恨"这个词 就要被罚钱 往钱罐里放个硬币
when I say "hate," I have to put a quarter in the swear jar.
在这里不会罚你的钱
Well, there's no swear jar here.
所以你可以随便恨
So, you can hate away.
但我没什么可恨的人
But I don't really hate anyone.
你真的很善良 瑞安
Well, that is very sweet, Ryan.
但是... 善良对我们来说是奢侈品
But it's not something we can afford.
我们被袭击了
We're under attack.
真的
We are?
坏人要伤害我们 仅仅是因为我们的外表
Bad guys want to hurt us just 'cause of what we look like.
他们只是因为我们的肤色
They want to wipe us from this Earth,
就想让我们从这个地球上消失
just because of the color of our skin.
真的
Really?
这叫"白人种族灭绝"
It's called white genocide.
我们需要像你这样的人保护我们的种族
And we're gonna need people like you to protect our kind.
好了
All right.
那我们再试一遍
So, let's try again.
加油 想象...
Go for it. Imagine...
这他妈的不可能是真的
You got to be fucking kidding me!
怎么了
What?
你确定这管用吗
Are you sure this'll work?
别担心 肯定管用
Don't worry, it will work.
这跟我在阿尔及尔
This is nothing compared to the raves
弄的锐舞派对相比不算什么
I used to set up in Algiers.
你会跳舞
Do you dance?
当然会
Of course I dance.
没有舞蹈的人生有何乐趣
What is the point of life without dancing?
她走了
She's on the move.
♪1 2 3 4... ♪
♪ One, two, three, four... ♪
我看见她了 法兰奇 我们得出发了
I see her, Frenchie. We got to go now.
你们搞定了没 -稍等片刻 朋友
You close? - Un moment, mon ami.
曝出来了 -沃特高塔曝出惊天丑闻
Holy shit. It just broke. -Stunning news coming out of Vought Tower
...关于风暴被控与纳粹有联♥系♥
in New York City, concerning Stormfront and alleged Nazi ties.
风暴可能有一百岁了
Stormfront may be 100 years old.
更让人不可思议的是 我们有被证实的照片
What's even more incredible, we have authenticated photos
是风暴与纳粹最高统帅部的合照
showing Stormfront with Nazi High Command,
其中包括戈培尔及戈林
including Goebbels and Goring.
这些照片让大家认为
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表