剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
You look like shit.
你看起来状态不好
Had a big night.
昨晚玩疯了
And I want to shoot the whole thing hand-held, right?
我想采用手持拍摄
I want to take the audience and literally put them...
我想让观众有种...
right there in the action.
身临其境的感觉
But what's the plan on Translucent?
那透明人怎么处理
That's a great question. Okay, we're gonna take a stuntman,
问得好 找个特技演员
put him in a jumpsuit and just CG him out.
让他穿上连体服 再用特效做成透明
And... fuck, I don't want to jinx this,
好吧... 希望说出来还能成
My God, you think he'll do a... Excuse me.
天啊 你觉得… 不好意思
I'm sorry to interrupt this lovefest, No, of course.
抱歉打断了你们的激♥情♥互吹 没事
I just want to be a part of it. Understood.
我只是想参与讨论 明白
This... Great work. Thank you so much.
这个... 写得太好了 谢谢
This script is a great start.
这个剧本是个很好的开始
Really good bones.
架构非常好
I just have a few headlines.
我只有几个重要的问题
Yeah, totally. Listen, we can tweak dialogue
没问题 开拍前
right up to the day of production.
对白都可以略微改动
Yeah, it's not really tweaks. It's more...
不是略微改动 而是...
global.
整体大改
Okay, yeah. What are we...
好吧 你有…
What are-what are we thinking?
你有什么想法
Like...
比如...
you write all women as either unknowable Hitchcock bitches
你把女性都写成希区柯克式神秘贱妇
or Michael Bay fuck dolls.
或者迈克尔·贝式的玩物
I mean, I get that a lifetime of jerking off to Transformers
我明白你这辈子看着"变形金刚"手♥淫♥
didn't exactly make you popular with the ladies,
并没有让你成为大众情人
but, a little effort would be nice.
但至少得做点努力吧
You know what I'm saying?
明白我的意思吗
Excuse me, but I do have two sisters.
抱歉 但我有两个姐姐
Thank you very much.
非常谢谢你
And, excuse me,
我也很抱歉
but Homelander really loves this script.
但祖国人很喜欢这个剧本
So... Okay. Where is he?
是的 所以… 好吧 他在哪里
Ashley?
阿什莉
Okay. Okay. Okay,
好的 好的
just, you know, continue doing what you're doing.
就继续你们手头的工作
I just have to get to my...
我得去下…
I have to... I have a...
我得去...
I just have to get to my next thing.
我得去干下一件事
I have a, I have a-a noon...
我有个午间…
Can someone open this, please?!
谁能把这个打开
Okay. Okay!
好了 好了
I got a few more headlines.
我还有几个重要问题
Mr. Edgar.
埃德加先生
Sir, if this is all true, I will get a strategy together
先生 如果这是真的
with crisis management and PR.
我会跟危机管理部及公♥关♥部制定策略
We're fine for now, Ashley. Sir, is it true?
没事的 阿什莉 先生 这是真的吗
We're investigating.
我们正在调查
Sir, I have to tell you something.
先生 我有件事要告诉你
We have to tell Homelander,
我们必须告诉祖国人
and I have to admit something to you. I...
我必须向你承认 我...
You don't have the faintest idea where Homelander is.
你完全不知道祖国人在哪里
He will know when I want him to know.
我想让他知道的时候 他自然会知道
Just keep the rest of the infants on 99
管好99楼那几个巨婴就行了
in check, will you?
好吗
and if you are just tuning in,
刚收看本节目的观众们
we have some major breaking news.
我们有重大突发新闻
Superheroes are not born but made,
超级英雄们并非天生而是人造的
in fact created by a chemical serum, Compound V,
事实上是由一种名为五号♥化合物的化合血清所创造
produced and administered by Vought International...
它由沃特国际生产及施用...
the company that has been
该公♥司♥几十年来
the corporate face of superheroes for decades.
一直是超级英雄的企业代言人
Now, we don't know where their superpowers
我们暂时不知道超能力…
actually came from. What... did you do?
究竟源自何物 你... 干了什么好事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Come on.
得了
I saw you with the V in your hand.
我看到你拿着五号♥化合物
Yeah, and you let me walk away with it, so...
是的 可你让我走了 所以...
this is kind of on you, too.
这事也有你的责任
If I go down, you come with me.
如果我出事 我会把你拖下水
Pretty sure they'd kill us both.
他们肯定会把我俩都杀了
You don't get it.
你不明白
You don't fuck with the money.
不能拿钱去冒险
You never fuck with the money.
绝不能拿钱去冒险
We're gonna lose everything... I mean, cars, houses, bonuses...
我们会失去一切 名车 豪♥宅♥ 奖金...
There are more important things.
世界上有更重要的东西
You know, the only people that say that...
这种话只会从那些...
are the people who grew up with money.
从小不缺钱的人嘴里说出来
provided evidence
提供了证据
proving Vought has been administering Compound V
证明沃特几十年来
to children for decades.
一直向儿童注射五号♥化合物
Our very own reporting suggests
我们的调查显示
the parents also received a very generous payment.
孩子们的父母也接受了高额回报
It started when I was nine. Now, after the kids
我九岁开始注射的 被注射五号♥化合物的孩子
were treated with Compound V, they were then monitored...
随后被控制于...
I was at the mall.
我当时在一个商场里
And we... we passed the pet store...
我们... 经过一个宠物店
and I heard the goldfish begging for their lives.
我听到金鱼乞求放生它们
They were begging.
它们在苦苦哀求
And after that, I...
之后 我…
The beach, the aquarium, Red Lobster...
在海滩 水族馆和红龙虾餐厅...
I mean, I thought I was going crazy, you know?
我都以为我疯了
But my mom said it was a gift.
但我妈妈说那是一种天赋
That I was born this way.
说我是天生如此
But I wasn't.
但并不是
It didn't have to be this way.
当初不是非这样不可
I could've been normal. But early reports
我本可以是个正常人 但早期报告说明
seem to suggest the first manifestation of powers
超能力最初显现时
can cause fear and anxiety
被注射的孩子
in the affected children,
可能会感到恐惧及焦虑
especially if they are not carefully guided
特别是在过程中没受到
through the process.
细心引导的孩子
So far, Vought has refused
迄今为止 沃特拒绝
to release a statement.
做出声明
Likewise, Dr. Jonah Vogelbaum, former C.S.O. at the company,
该公♥司♥的前首席战略官
refusing comment.
约翰·沃格鲍姆博士也拒绝做出回应
He's been in seclusion since an undisclosed accident
自一起未公开意外致他瘫痪后
left him paralyzed.
他就一直过着隐居生活
Is this you? Vogelbaum all but disappearing from public life.
是你干的吗 沃格鲍姆一直远离大众视线
You did it.
你成功了
We did it.
我们成功了
Call me. Call me back when you get a chance.
你有机会就回我电♥话♥吧
on their stock price,
他们的股票价格
which is already falling today,
于今日开始暴跌
Did what? Signaling a huge trend
成功什么了 预示着
that could be potentially catastrophic
这将对沃特的账本底线
to Vought's bottom line.
造成毁灭性打击
You did this?
这是你们干的
Yeah. S-Starlight did, mostly, I'm pretty sure,
对 主要是星光的功劳
but I just gave her an old alley-oop.
我只是给她加油鼓劲了
Hughie.
休伊
Hughie, yes!
休伊 太好了
Okay. Hughie!
太好了 休伊
Dude, look at what you fucking did.
看你干的大好事
My God. You lads touchin' yer tips?
天啊 你们在调戏对方呢
Look at what the kid just did.
看看这小子刚刚干了什么事
Me and Starlight, but yeah.
是我和星光干的
Petit Hughie? The fucking kid.
小休伊吗 就是这个好小子
Shit.
我靠
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表