剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
他们想让我们相信沃特的超级英雄
They want us to believe that Vought superheroes
便是唯一答案 他们还骗了我们什么事
are the only answer. What else are they lying to us about?
火车头 你出局了
A-Train, you're out.
出什么局 -七人组
Out of what? - Out of The Seven.
在遇见你后 我了断我们的感情
I ended the relationship when I met you.
别再对我撒谎了
Stop fucking lying to me.
你爱她
And you love her?
我们不该感到如此平稳或是安全 那我们要怎么做
We shouldn't feel so calm or safe. So, what are we gonna do?
祈求好运等祖国人来救我们吗
Cross our fingers that Homelander's gonna save us?
我才是七人组的队长
I'm the face of The Seven.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
你应该是英雄才对啊
Ain't you supposed to be a hero?
我是个英雄
I am a hero.
这是自♥由♥女
That's Liberty.
威廉·布彻尔
William Butcher?
我找到贝卡了
I found Becca.
我要带你离开这儿
I'm gonna get you the fuck out of here.
我不走 -你和我 贝卡
I'm not leaving. - Becca, you and me...
我们能隐匿 -我有个孩子
We could disappear. - I have a son!
他就是个超人类怪物
He's a fucking Supe freak.
鲁比
Ruby!
鲁比
Ruby!
在这 我在这
Here! I'm here!
看来你救了我 小红
Looks like you saved me, Red.
不 是你救了我们
No, you saved us.
若没有你黑进情报局主机...
If you hadn't broken into that DHS mainframe...
没错 我是个牛逼的黑客...
True. I am a hell of a hacker...
但我不是英雄
but I'm no hero.
你在许多方面都是英雄
You are a hero in lots of ways.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你无惧过由自己主宰的生活
You're not afraid to live your life.
做真实的自己
To be who you really are.
而我...
Me, I'm...
我惧怕向世界展现真实的我
I'm afraid to... to show the world who I am.
是吗
Yeah?
那真实的你是怎样的 梅芙
So who are you, Maeve?
我很像你
I'm a lot like you.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我们得接着走了
We have to keep moving.
停
And... cut!
太棒了
Brilliant.
刚才那一幕是真的棒
Yes, that was absolutely brilliant.
大伙们 来看看成品
Gang, let's check that.
女士们先生们 今天拍摄完成
And, ladies and gents, it is a wrap for today!
干得漂亮 各位
Good job, people.
刚才好棒啊
That was so great.
咱们明早再接再厉 谢谢你们
Let's hit it hard in the a.m., people, thank you.
拍摄完了 各位
That's a wrap, people!
玛蒂 麻烦回放刚才那段
Marty, play that back, please.
你挺享受吧 -那可不
You enjoying this? - Yeah.
新来的乔斯重写的剧本真不错
This new Joss rewrite really sings?
你何时才能停止折磨我
When are you going to stop torturing me?
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
若我发誓再也不见她
If I promise to never see her again,
你会停下来吗
will you stop?
梅芙 可是你俩相爱着
But, Maeve, you're in love.
这多美好
It's beautiful.
埃琳娜很适合你
Elena's good for you,
我才不会让你舍弃这段爱情
and I'm not gonna let you throw that away.
现在不行 以后也不行
Not now, not ever.
那太残忍♥了
I mean, that would be cruel.
能借一步说话吗 -别这样
Can I have a word? - Come on.
先生 可以吗 -瞧瞧这个
Sir, please? - Look at this.
瞧瞧这些顽强的女同性恋们
Look at these strong female lesbians.
我深受鼓舞
I'm inspired.
你有受鼓舞吗 -有的
You inspired? - Yeah.
女拳力量啊
Girls get it on.
女性 是女性力量
Done. Girls get it done.
是的 阿什莉 -私下谈好吗
They sure do, Ashley. - In-in private.
先生 拜托了 火烧眉毛
Sir, please. It's urgent.
真是妙
Terrific!
他们都穷得没饭吃
So, what, they're all starving
却还有人用得起手♥机♥
but one of them's got a fucking cell phone?
我很希望你去那之前
You know, I really wish you had cleared this with me
先提前跟我报备 -我的天
before you went over there. - Jesus Christ.
我用不着向你报备任何事 阿什莉
I don't have to clear shit with you, Ashley.
我遇到轻松打倒坏人的时机 便把握住了
I saw a chance for an easy win, and I took it.
播放量有多少 -他们昨晚上传该视频
How many views? - Well, they posted last night,
17分钟后我们就清除掉它
we scrubbed it 17 minutes later.
但那是永久性的
But that's forever,
所以会有一定的后续影响
and there's been some-some blowback.
后续影响
Blowback?
行吧 好
All right, fine, fine, fine.
我的支持率下降了一个百分点吗
So, what, I-I'm down a-a point?
一点五 两个点
Point and a half? Two?
不 是九点五
No, nine and a half.
九点五
Nine and a half?
九... 九点五
Nine... nine and a half?
祖国人 杀害人
Homelander kills!
什么 他们在抗♥议♥...
What, th-they're fucking protesting...
祖国人 杀害人 -在说我
Homelander kills! - me?
我的天 他们在...
My God, th-they're pro...
他们是在抗♥议♥我
they're protesting me?
他们整个下午都在七人组高塔
They've been at the Tower all afternoon.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不早点说
Why didn't you fucking say something?
该死的
Goddamn it.
那些忘恩负义的东西还没醒悟
Don't these fucking ingrates realize
我杀了那浑蛋是为了他们
I killed that asshole for them.
那他们认为"拯救美国"的意义是什么
What do they think "Saving America" fucking means, anyway?
我们说话这会儿 公♥关♥正在起草回应稿
Well, PR is drafting a response as we speak.
承认过错 致歉 做出行动
Acknowledgment, apology, action.
不 致歉
No, no, no, no. Apology?
没门
No.
你去安排记者招待会
You schedule a press conference,
我亲自去解释
and-and I'll clean it up myself.
埃德加先生...
Well, Mr. Edgar...
还有司法部希望你现在的
and Legal would like your official position
官方立场是"不予置评"
to be "no comment" at this time.
拜托了 别找记者
Please, no press
等危机应对组提供可行方案后再说
until the crisis team has an actionable strategy.
好吗
Okay?
过得不顺吗
Bad day?
我支持你的
I'm with you.
别管他们那些穿长衣破垫 没良心的乡巴佬们
Fuck these maxi pad-wearing ingrate hicks,
其实吧 有个解决办法
but, you know, there's a way to handle it.
我不需要你的帮助
I do not need your fucking help.
也对 你靠自己把事情处理得貌似挺不错
Sure. You seem to be doing so well on your own.
需要我的话我随叫随到
Well, I'm here when you want me.
喂 喂 休伊
Hello, hello. Hughie?
嘿
Hi, hi.
抱歉 我以为要转到你的语♥音♥邮箱了
Sorry, thought, I was getting your voice mail.
那你为什么打了五个电♥话♥
That why you called five times?
我觉得应该告诉你...
No, I just thought you should know
自♥由♥女 就是雷纳在找的那个超人类
Liberty, that Supe that Raynor was looking into,
其实就是风暴
turns out it's Stormfront.
沃特公♥司♥帮她换了个名字 不断转移她
Vought changed her name, they've been moving her around
跟天主教神父一样
like a fucking Catholic priest.
嗯
Right.
应该就是她杀了雷纳
she probably murdered Raynor.
安妮在查杀人动机 但是...
Annie's trying to figure out why, but...
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表