剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Kid.
小子
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
You ain't going... I ain't going.
你不走... 我就不走
They're gonna be here any second.
他们随时就会到
Probably.
也许吧
Asshole.
王八蛋
Yup.
是的
This way.
这边
Frenchie.
法兰奇
Butcher.
布彻尔
Petit Hughie.
小休伊
The kid's falling apart.
那小子快撑不住了
You know that, right?
你知道的
Well, what'd you expect? He's a fucking civilian.
你还想怎样 他就一普通人
No, no, no, it's not just him.
不 不只是他
It's all of us.
我们所有人都是
Move the feet.
脚挪一挪
Just move the feet. Come on.
快走吧 来吧
Move.
动一下
We're at our breaking point,
我们都快崩溃了
at each other's throats,
看彼此不顺眼
and you keep pushing us and pushing.
可你却一直逼我们 一刻不停
It's like... Right over the fucking finish line.
就像是… 把你们逼到终点线
We just need to keep our shit together
我们只需要咬咬牙
a little bit longer.
再撑一小会儿
Okay?
好吗
We hand the cunt over,
我们把那个杂种交出去
and I get Becca and you get your girls.
我能救回贝嘉 你能跟家人团聚
Butcher, Butcher, We're right fucking...
布彻尔 布彻尔 我们就他妈快...
Butcher, Butcher. We're right there.
布彻尔 布彻尔 就要成功了
Hughie's not gonna make it.
休伊肯定撑不下去
And you need that kid,
而你需要那小子
more than any one of us.
比我们其他任何人更需要
He's your canary.
他是你的救命绳
My canary?
我的救命绳
You let your canary die,
如果你对他见死不救
how you gonna know when you've gone too far?
以后谁来提醒你做得太过了
I mean, what a load of bollocks.
真是胡说八道
Hell, I tried, all right?
我努力了 好吗
The kid doesn't want a part of me,
那小子不想跟我有任何关系
so fuck him.
那就去他的吧
Come on.
来吧
Lucy.
露西
I promise we'll harvest your blubber.
保证我们会收集你的鲸脂
Jesus Christ.
我靠
Deep.
深海
Homelander.
祖国人
What happened?
发生了什么事
They killed her. They fucking killed her, man.
他们杀死了她 他们杀了她
What? I just was trying to help out.
什么 我只是想帮忙
You know, I got some intel on the boat. Okay...
我收到了船的情报 好...
We started to cut them off and then, fuck,
我们试图阻止他们
they just ran right into her.
他直接撞上了她
I'm so sorry. I was just, like, gonna try to stop them.
很抱歉 我应该阻止他们的
I tried to cut them off... Okay.
我试图阻止他们... 好的
So you're saying th-there's people with the terrorist?
你是说那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥跟别人在一起
Look at me. You're saying they're not alone?
看着我 他不是一个人
I think so.
应该是的
All right. Did you get a good look at them, or...?
好的 你看清楚他们的样子吗…
Not really.
没有
I was too busy worrying about Lucy.
我刚才太担心露西了
Jesus. Right. Lucy.
靠 对的 露西
But I think they went off in the storm drains.
但他们应该在泄洪排水道里
Can't be too far.
应该没有走远
Who invited you, exactly?
是谁把你请过来的
Starlight.
星光
Listen, what I did was unforgivable.
我做的事不可饶恕
God. I'm going to do everything in my power
靠 我会尽我最大的能力
to renew my light.
重现光芒
Not just for you but for all the female people
为了我冒犯过的
that I've offended. "Renew your light"?
所有女性 "重现光芒"
Did you just fucking join the Church of the Collective?
你是不是加入了集众教会
Maybe. You're an idiot.
也许吧 你真是个白♥痴♥
Easy on the religious persecution, okay, new girl?
别急着宗教讨♥伐♥ 好吗 新来的
Starlight, maybe one day you can welcome me back
星光 可能某天你会欢迎我回到七人组
into The Seven, but I know my road is long and hard.
但我知道 道阻且长
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
There is no fucking way you're coming back.
你♥他♥妈♥的绝不可能回来
There's no need for language.
不需要讲脏话
All right, enough.
好了 够了
We do not have time for this.
我们没时间吵了
Look, I am with you, sister,
我支持你 姐们
but first we have to go get the terrorist, okay?
但我们得先去抓那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 好吗
All right, everyone in the tunnels.
所有人进隧♥道♥
Yeah, everyone in the tunnels. Not you.
所有人进隧♥道♥ 没说你
Anyone gets eyeballs on the target,
任何人看到目标就通知我
he's mine, understood?
明白吗
Go get 'em.
去抓住他
Noir.
玄色
All right, you...
好了 你...
need to hang back a bit. Okay?
还不能回来 明白吗
Okay. Still got some work to do with the ladies,
嗯 还得跟女士沟通沟通
but it's going to be okay.
但肯定可以的
You'll be back in no time.
你很快就能回来
Really? Sure.
真的吗 当然了
One other thing. You, you ripped your vest.
还有一件事 你马甲破了
What?
什么
Your gill is showing.
鱼鳃露出来了
Cover it up.
把它盖起来
It's disgusting.
恶心死了
Come on.
撑住
Come on!
加油
You okay?
你没事吧
Yep.
没事
I just need a little rehab.
我需要一点康复训练
I'll be fine.
我会恢复的
Yeah.
嗯
I know you will, A-Train.
我知道你会的 火车头
You got my message.
你收到了我的信息
Annie, I...
安妮 我…
Come on.
不会吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
你肯定是在开玩笑
This guy?
是这个家伙
Again?
又是他
I did not know... Shut it.
我并不知道… 闭嘴
What, do you got rocks in your fucking head?
你脑子是不是进水了
Come here.
过来
All right.
好了
I'd like you to do something for me, okay?
我要你为我做一件事 好吗
Kill him.
杀死他
N... Wait.
不... 等等
N-N... he... He...? He's wanted.
他... 他是通缉犯
Shouldn't we... take him to the police?
我们不该... 把他带给警♥察♥吗
Yes, he is. Yes, we should.
没错 都没错
Kill him.
杀了他
Right now.
就现在
Chicks, right, Hughie?
女人啊 休伊
For God's sakes. Come on, it's easy.
我靠 动手啊 很简单的
Hands in the air, like you just don't care.
手举起来 就好像你不在乎一样
Kill.
杀了他
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表